What's new

Showing Pakistani public a first world country for comparion to Pakistan

Mugen

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello everyone!

I was thinking that it would be a good idea if those living abroad can make videos of how their country is, specifically for the purpose of showing the Pakistani public how things are in the first world countries. The main purpose of these videos would be so that the Paksitanis would have something to compare Pakistan to, and give them some ideas on what they can realistically achieve with hard work, and perhaps realise what they are missing, or in short what good standards of living are.

We could make a channel on youtube specifically dedicated to this, which who ever wants to contribute can upload to. Maybe it would also be a good idea to add Urdu commentary where possible - For example, if I am showing a particular building, or work being done - I could talk briefly about it in Urdu.

What do you guys think?

tall buildings don't teach but give perception of everybody is rich.

Teach them calculating tax, bills to pay, water, electricity, food, gmo, medicine cost, rent, petrol, etc then think heaven.

No, it is not only about showing tall buildings, it is about showing how a first world country is, or functions vs what Pakistan is. We can for instance show roads (people following the signals, rules & regulations of traffic), foot paths (how clean they are, and people not littering) and etc.

I agree education is what is needed, but this it to entice them, or give them an end goal which I believe is just as necessary.

Hello everyone!

I was thinking that it would be a good idea if those living abroad can make videos of how their country is, specifically for the purpose of showing the Pakistani public how things are in the first world countries. The main purpose of these videos would be so that the Paksitanis would have something to compare Pakistan to, and give them some ideas on what they can realistically achieve with hard work, and perhaps realise what they are missing, or in short what good standards of living are.

We could make a channel on youtube specifically dedicated to this, which who ever wants to contribute can upload to. Maybe it would also be a good idea to add Urdu commentary where possible - For example, if I am showing a particular building, or work being done - I could talk briefly about it in Urdu.

What do you guys think?

Show us that everyone warms their own meal.

What ever you show Pakistan, they will never stop parading religion in street.

No, it is not only about showing tall buildings, it is about showing how a first world country is, or functions vs what Pakistan is. We can for instance show roads (people following the signals, rules & regulations of traffic), foot paths (how clean they are, and people not littering) and etc.

I agree education is what is needed, but this it to entice them, or give them an end goal which I believe is just as necessary.

tell me does the average dick head sheikh from dubai behave like human

money does not civilize ppl it is quality education and tough laws and re-ducation programs for idiot who misbehave. welfare is a must to reduce crime, healthcare is most, education is a must. Purpose is also important they are not on this earth to chase riches but to serve humanity and to understand they are being tested.

if money comes to ppl to fast they will think they are kings with ego but those that live like slaves/poverty they became corruptible and criminal.

i believe once our ppl understand the monetary system and where it come from then they will be less willing to be sold out.

Ok long story short army and feudals make Pakistan more stable try and explain this reality to foreigners @PakSword

I think your intentions are right but in my opinion the difference in the so called 1st world and 3rd world is NOT the infrastructure. 1st world countries did not become 1st world countries because they had a better infrastructure. Better infrastructure is a result of the '1st world attitude".

It starts with changing the most important thing, "an individual". Period.
A paradigm change in an individual's approach towards life.
A mindset, a thought that rises above oneself and looks at a bigger picture, a look at "the society" that he is part of and strives to contribute positively and then gets rewarded along with other members of the society. It requires brutal honesty, do the right thing and rise your voice at the wrong thing every time, even when it affects the group he associates with.

We, unfortunately are too dishonest to even dream of becoming a first world country. It hurts, but this is the sad reality. Dishonesty does not just mean financial corruption, it also means staying quite when your friend commits a crime. If we were not dishonest, there was no way we would have only the corrupt become our leaders. They are all corrupt in every meaning of the word, and they are corrupt because we not only accept but defend their corruption, and this is so famous in our country that all tv channels in their prime time gather a bunch of pimps who defend their corrupt benefactors and sling mud at other groups.

The first thing we need to do the become a first world country is to give power to a bare bone honest but an absolute tyrant who kills a 10,000 people before every meal for at least first 100 days in power.

Hello everyone!

What do you guys think?

Hello everyone!

What do you guys think?

There are millions of Pakistanis outside of the country who interact with Pakistan and resident Pakistanis.

The vast majority of them, instead of taking the good things from the society they live in, try to export the crap that's messed up Pakistan in to the host nations as well. Or, for certain Gulf countries, go back and try to make Pakistan as radical as the countries they have earned their bread in.

Pakistanis are messed up people.

it is called revolution getting rid of the ,bringing in the new, then you need a mao or stalins. centralization of authority and state assets will be better so they can be tuned to one message.

Hello everyone!

What do you guys think?

The biggest lesson Pakistanis need to learn is how to be honest, civil and humane to each other and genuinely love one another. If they can do that and then learn how to follow rules and not be corrupt, we could become a developed nation within a short span of time.

There are millions of Pakistanis outside of the country who interact with Pakistan and resident Pakistanis.

The vast majority of them, instead of taking the good things from the society they live in, try to export the crap that's messed up Pakistan in to the host nations as well. Or, for certain Gulf countries, go back and try to make Pakistan as radical as the countries they have earned their bread in.

Pakistanis are messed up people.

I differ slightly there have been pak ppl from over seas that are well educated and spent tons of money, tried to import machinery etc but pak ppl from pak are corrupt and only think quick dollar.

The biggest lesson Pakistanis need to learn is how to be honest, civil and humane to each other and genuinely love one another. If they can do that and then learn how to follow rules and not be corrupt, we could become a developed nation within a short span of time.

that is ideal thinking paks cant be fixed not with out severe danda. pak needs stalin leader.

I differ slightly there have been pak ppl from over seas that are well educated and spent tons of money, tried to import machinery etc but pak ppl from pak are corrupt and only think quick dollar.

that is ideal thinking paks cant be fixed not with out severe danda. pak needs stalin leader.

Agreed. We need a brutal and efficient dictator like Stalin.

Stop the corruption. That is the first step. If this is not done. Nothing will happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom