What's new

Siachen was accepted as Indian Territory in 1949!

Well , didn't I quote one of your think tanks The Centre for Land Warfare Studies (CLAWS) ? :azn: ... I am not aware of any Pakistani blogger but every single Indian source I posted said the same thing ... India controls 2/3rd of the Siachin , the rest would of course be administered by Pakistan right ? I am sure that Siachin Glacier doesn't only consist of the main glacier but obviously glacial valleys and passes would be included in it ... Going by that logic , It isn't hard to deduce that Pakistan maintains presence on the glacier , even if it be on the lower region and mans one of the three major passes ... I do not think you even have control of the entire Saltoro Ridge ...

Conway Saddle , Alibrangsa , Chumik , Gyari , Goma and Gyong La are other well known parts of Siachin under Pakistani control ...

arre mere bhai India holds 40% of Siachin MUZTAGH!!!! this alone 40% region is known as Siachin Glacier region, which is the point of conflict between India and Pakistan. Where you guys only claim but do not have control.

But article just said reality

You are not on Siachen .... India own it and will always

Not talking about the who owns Siachen. I have already said elsewhere if Biladond la and Sia la are Siachen then Gyong la etc are also Siachen. And if they aren't then Gyong la isn't Siachen too. It is just the way how you interpret area under your control.

About the proof that writer gave for Siachen to be part of India, that was clear hint of the ignorance of the writer and hence made it cr@p and unacceptable to Pakistani readers.

Not talking about the who owns Siachen. I have already said elsewhere if Biladond la and Sia la are Siachen then Gyong la etc are also Siachen. And if they aren't then Gyong la isn't Siachen too. It is just the way how you interpret area under your control.

About the proof that writer gave for Siachen to be part of India, that was clear hint of the ignorance of the writer and hence made it cr@p and unacceptable to Pakistani readers.

We can understand ignorance of Pakistani people :lol::lol:

India allows civilians to trek to Siachen - Hindustan Times

We already show reality to world now its upto you if want to stay in dreams :lol:

siachen.jpg

arre mere bhai India holds 40% of Siachin MUZTAGH!!!! this alone 40% region is known as Siachin Glacier region, which is the point of conflict between India and Pakistan. Where you guys only claim but do not have control.

Again you are confusing yourself between two different things ... I have provided plenty of links ( both Indian and International ) to prove my point and also posted an analysis of how Pakistan controls 1/3 of the Siachin ... I rest my case ... You will not believe , no matter what prove is given ...

We can understand ignorance of Pakistani people :lol::lol:

India allows civilians to trek to Siachen - Hindustan Times

We already show reality to world now its upto you if want to stay in dreams :lol:

What is the big deal ? Pakistan has been doing it since decades , not even a military liaison officer is required to travel to sensitive areas making the whole process very easy ...

here one can see that Gyong La is on the other side of the Saltoro ridge and Bilafond La post blocks the entry from Gyari.

Doesn't change the fact that it forms part of Siachin , does it ? :azn: ... All the glacial valleys , passes , ridges and the main glacier are known collectively as " Siachin Region " ... What is so hard to comprehend about it ? Check any map including the one from your favorite BR - it shows the same !

Again you are confusing yourself between two different things ... I have provided plenty of links ( both Indian and International ) to prove my point and also posted an analysis of how Pakistan controls 1/3 of the Siachin ... I rest my case ... You will not believe , no matter what prove is given ...

Doesn't change the fact that it forms part of Siachin , does it ? :azn: ... All the glacial valleys , passes , ridges and the main glacier are known collectively as " Siachin Region " ... What is so hard to comprehend about it ? Check any map including the one from your favorite BR - it shows the same !

1) The Siachen Region is known as Siachen MUZTAGH which is 40% with India and 60% with China, Pakistan has 0. Siachen Glacier Belt starts within Indian Territory.

2) The Bilafond block the way from Gyari to the main Siachen Belt. Can you Not see it clearly??? It is exactly the way India proposed the LOC, which Pakistan is not accepting. You are definitely on the other side of the India's proposed LOC. There is no Question of any 2/3rd according to Indian perception. Your Gyong La post is on the Gyong La glacier. It does not include in Siachen Muztagh. But Pakistan claim whole of the Siachen Region(Siachen Muztagh) which would change the LOC proposed by India.

You have no knowledge on this matter I believe. You should find out what is Pakistan's claim and perception of LOC and Territory in Siachen Muztagh first and see the maps and position of your posts.

^^
You are back to square one again ... I have explained from my first post where what is ... and also verified the 1/3rd claim ...

Yeah I have no knowledge , weren't you the one declaring Siachin as the main source of river Indus ? :rofl: I very well know what my country claims and controls ... No need to tell me that ...

^^
You are back to square one again ... I have explained from my first post where what is ... and also verified the 1/3rd claim ...

Yeah I have no knowledge , weren't you the one declaring Siachin as the main source of river Indus ? :rofl: I very well know what my country claims and controls ... No need to tell me that ...

The glacier's melting waters are the main source of the Nubra River in the Indian region of Ladakh, which drains into the Shyok River. The Shyok in turn joins the 3000 kilometer-long Indus River which flows through Pakistan. Thus, the glacier is a major source of the Indus[13] and feeds the largest irrigation system in the world.
Siachen Glacier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Siachen Muztagh is a remote subrange of the eastern Karakoram Range. Close to 60% is in area controlled by China, 40% in area controlled by India. Pakistan claims the Indian-controlled portion as part of the Siachen Conflict.

Siachen Muztagh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^

Can you differentiate between the meanings of " main " and " major " ? :azn: Because you bragged about Siachin being the " main source of River Indus " ... The water still flows into Pakistan , there's nothing that can be done to stop the water melting from Siachin to stop flowing here ... Are you planning to build a dam at the top of the frozen hell? :lol: Now what is the big deal ?

Yes you have again debunked your own argument ... I never said " Siachen Muztagh " ... I always mentioned "Siachen Glacier ( which includes its glacial valleys and passes) " 1/3rd of which Pakistan controls and verified it by International Sources and your own think tanks :cheesy:

^^

Can you differentiate between the meanings of " main " and " major " ? :azn: Because you bragged about Siachin being the " main source of River Indus " ... The water still flows into Pakistan , there's nothing that can be done to stop the water melting from Siachin to stop flowing here ... Are you planning to build a dam at the top of the frozen hell? :lol: Now what is the big deal ?
I am not interested in giving you a clarification on Geography of Siachen, what can be done there what not. Plus Your statement contradicts Pakistan's claim of India stopping water. :bunny:

Yes you have again debunked your own argument ... I never said " Siachen Muztagh " ... I always mentioned "Siachen Glacier ( which includes its glacial valleys and passes) " 1/3rd of which Pakistan controls and verified it by International Sources and your own think tanks :cheesy:

Pakistan only holds one post Gyong La on Gyong Glacier which is not a part of Siachen, it doesn't even constitute 10% . No one calls it Siachen, because it is separated from Siachen region by Saltoro ridge. All the main passes connecting siachen are under Indian administration. don't worry. I am repeating million times, go and have a look and study the map and vallies. and see it your self.

^^

Of course you cant differentiate between " main " and " major " ... You obviously have trouble comprehending English ... :P
Nobody is interested in a clarification because we know for certain no dam can be built on the Siachen due to its geography ...
Really ? :azn: Does it ? I remember mentioning only Siachen since this is what the thread is about ...

Again ! Exposing your ignorance , aren't you ? Gyong La is not a post but one of three major passes of the Siachen Glacier ... Of course Indians only call areas of Siachen under their control as Siachen :rofl: since it helps them to keep their success record 100 % ... Ok , what are those main passes ? Can you enlighten us ? :azn: All the glacial valleys , Saltoro ridge , main glacier and passes ( Bilafond La , Sia La , Gyong La ) are collectively known as Siachen region ...

P.S You can do a better job by refuting the sources and the names of areas of Siachen that I posted which are under the administration of Pakistan ... :D

^^

Of course you cant differentiate between " main " and " major " ... You obviously have trouble comprehending English ... :P
Nobody is interested in a clarification because we know for certain no dam can be built on the Siachen due to its geography ...
Really ? :azn: Does it ? I remember mentioning only Siachen since this is what the thread is about ...

Again ! Exposing your ignorance , aren't you ? Gyong La is not a post but one of three major passes of the Siachen Glacier ... Of course Indians only call areas of Siachen under their control as Siachen :rofl: since it helps them to keep their success record 100 % ... Ok , what are those main passes ? Can you enlighten us ? :azn: All the glacial valleys , Saltoro ridge , main glacier and passes ( Bilafond La , Sia La , Gyong La ) are collectively known as Siachen region ...

P.S You can do a better job by refuting the sources and the names of areas of Siachen that I posted which are under the administration of Pakistan ... :D

having controlled just one pass on that too on Gyong La glacier doesnt constitute to even 1/3rd of the total region. Keep dreaming. coz rest of the passes open up into Siachen Glacier.

Indian Army just "occupied" Siachen tops and there was no fighting..you know why? because there was NO military on Siachen to begin with ...

After the conflict started when Pakistan moved its Army into the region....but "occupying" empty tops of Siachen didn't require much 'fighting' on Indian part...

Really""" are you kidding me...didn't we kill pakistani's in hand fight and took the place, and what happened in other vocations when your US trained SSG tried a surprise attack to catch the indian possitions and finally their *** kicked off:rofl:....how many times have you militarily tried and failed to catch the indian posts in siachen....:hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom