What's new

Sialkot Murders

Traditional Punjab police should have been declared a terrorist outfit long before.

This is just another terror act included in the long list of crimes by punjab police

I some months ago wrote a page that how Pakistan police has transformed into a terrorist organization, this just restrengthens my idea. I strongly believed that if pakistani police is a menace over this society! GET RID OF THEM!!

Half of the police officers are criminals or ex convicts.

The crowd in the video isn’t trained terrorist group or some other organised gang...BUT they are an average Pakistani in a street or just normal people around us everywhere...Yet they behaved in a way that have ashamed us all as a citizen of this country ... why there is so much anger and from where such a brutality in a common man?

It’s not a rare one time incident in some far corner of country but it can happen to me, you and any of our family members anywhere in Pakistan in broad day light: all under the watchful eyes of Police.

All this happening in a Muslim country in the Holy month...It’s a shame what have we become.

Last edited:
Two police, 5 other killers of Sialkot brothers nabbed
SIALKOT: Police claimed to have arrested two police officers and five others who were present at a time when two young brothers were being beaten to death in Sialkot in public, Geo News reported Saturday.

According to police sources, police contingents have stepped up crackdowns with a view to apprehend six other police officials who were not only witnessing barbaric torture being perpetrated upon two innocent young brothers, which led to their death, but they also allowed killing by not interfering.

DPO Sialkot said five suspects involved in torturing both the brothers have been rounded up too.

It may be mentioned, two youths – real brothers and students, were beaten to death with baton in a broad day light in public while eight policemen were present and subsequently, their dead bodies were hanged upside down position at a chowke in Sialkot on Friday.

Meanwhile, SHO police, alleged mastermind of killing of two brothers, has fled away and is still at large, police sources said.

www.geo.tv - Security Verification

Dunya News has received another video footage of callous torture being inflicted upon two brothers which led to their death in Sialkot some days back.
The new video showed that both the brothers have been tortured to death in a gruesome manner. In the meantime, SP (Investigation) and DPO Sialkot Waqar Chauhan have been suspended after Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry took suo moto notice of the news as Dunya News footage was shown in the court. During the hearing, the CJP case expressed extreme displeasure over the response of DPO Sialkot Waqar Chauhan in handling the case.
Earlier, DPO Sialkot and SP Investigation have been made OSD by the IG Punjab in connection with brutal torture of two brother in public in Sialkot which led to their death. DPO Sialkot and SP Investigation have been asked to report in the Headquarters. Punjab CM taking strict notice has ordered to arrest all criminals and police officials involved in the incident.
It merits to mention that dozens of people tortured two young brothers to death in public in Sialkot in front of eight police officials and a big mass gathering while DPO Sialkot Waqar Chauhan was also present during the incident. Video footages show that eight police officials behaved like silent spectators watching the two young brothers being tortured to death but no one bothered to stop them. Then, the dead bodies were hanged upside down at the roundabout, but the reason behind this inhumane act was yet unknown.

Dunya TV - Pakistan | Dunya News gets another video of gruesome murder of two brot

The video is heartbreaking..two were were branded as robbers to seek vengance of a cricket match brawl??should kick that guy who said it ******* bastard..:angry: ..what is going through the mind of those bastards who is hitting those kids with sticks..some are enjoying it..unbelivable :tdown:

It is surprising that when some mobs burned whole chrisitan villages i did not see this kind of outrage from media or any other section of our society.Shameful bigoted mindset

From last 2 days 99.9% of Pakistani either youth elder new generation everyone say this thing

" For the first time in my life i have lost faith in this country. No one who has left with even a bit of humanity can sleep after seeing the video of two sialkot brothers being beaten to death in presence of police and a crowd of thousands with no one coming forward to save them. We should leave this country because its height of ****"

From last 2 days 99.9% of Pakistani either youth elder new generation everyone say this thing

" For the first time in my life i have lost faith in this country. No one who has left with even a bit of humanity can sleep after seeing the video of two sialkot brothers being beaten to death in presence of police and a crowd of thousands with no one coming forward to save them. We should leave this country because its height of ****"
They are right.This country is messed up.

Guess what ministers just secure their properties farms etc made useless banks walls cannals to move flood flow into civilian area ... because of this activity million billions of people died and lost everything.... what a shame.

Today Pakistan is a country in which

NO LAW EXSIST!

ONLY LAW FOR CIVILIAN BUT NOT FOR MINISTERS, ZAMEDARS, WADERAS, BADMASH ....

Guess what ministers just secure their properties farms etc made useless banks walls cannals to move flood flow into civilian area ... because of this activity million billions of people died and lost everything.... what a shame.

Today Pakistan is a country in which

NO LAW EXSIST!

ONLY LAW FOR CIVILIAN BUT NOT FOR MINISTERS, ZAMEDARS, WADERAS, BADMASH ....

My friend this is the rule of our society.There is no justice.The rich gets away with everything.In Pakistan you need not only money but power also and connections of course.

Happened in Ramadan too...

and the people just stood there and watched like it was some entertainment.

Pakistan's done. There is no future for this country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom