What's new

Sialkot Murders

Who praised and who condemned at first place?

At first instance ... media praised this incident. Media proudfully reported that Dokus have been killed in the hands of citizens. Media Reported the words "Dakus ka Anjam!"

PML all groups remained silent.

President Zardari condemned it when media was praising. Meanwhile Altaf Hussain also condemned it.

And meanwhile ... CJ took notice and condemned it.

Now media is the hero...!!!

Insensitivity is a major social EVIL...!!! And we as Nation are insensitive.

Initial report Of the Incident released

45137142090639160832141.jpg

The Brawl started with a cricket match

Bilal fought with muneeb earlier

Then Muneeb and Mugees went to the town where Bilal lived to get revenge

Bilal called to 20-25 people in his support who started to beat both brothers, in this brawl muneeb shot his pistol in self defense, 4 people got injured

Rescue 1122 picked up Mughees and Muneeb but angry Mob snatched them from that building when they heard Bilal died in Hospital

Angry Mob brutally Smacked both brothers until they died

BULLSHIT!!Where are the weapons?The kids shot a guy but could not escape?This is such a drama.I had said before nothing will happen and there you go!

Guys there is a Big Protest for this in Lahore at Liberty starting from 3-5:30 on Thursday 26th... if your in Lahore please show your support and come to the protest

I think the surrounding people were told that the the slain youth were robbers and murderers, that is why they didn't step in and do anything. Also there is fear that if you step in, the mob might turn on you. Maybe that is the reason the police and other bystanders didn't do anything for fear that the mob might turn on them.

May Allah forgive Muneeb and Mughees. Aameen.

^this is one of many recent examples of complete deterioation of the law & order in our country - the federal, state and local law enforcement agencies are completely impotent - they are totally 'politicised' and only operate on the orders and whims of 'the state rulers'. i will not be surprised to see many more such horrible and inhuman incidents. these people have brought immense 'shame' upon our country.

tum pakistani be his ho chukay hoooo...samnay hotay huway zulm ko dekh ke bhi nahi rok saktay tum....

I don't have the words to describe my feeling of grief and anger

It feels like someone has brutally killed my only two sons in front of my eyes and that I myself have killed my own sons

I came across this video that how indian media is staging this incident in India! it's sad but this video is a good response...... I'M POSTING THIS VIDEO WITH GOOD INTENTION so please don't twist my words or take it as i'm trying to flam since i have a record for not doing this for almost 4 years!!! ...........

It's sad that how this kind of stuff happen in all over south asia! It brought tears to my eye!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Main Suspect of This brutal killing,Ali has fled to Iran with his two accomplices, he is a history sheeter and is a member of a local student party, so out 17 suspects, 14 have been arrested and 3 fled to Iran

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.a...p;Date=20100825

Pakistani Government should Iran for a man hunt and give them the pictures of these people, I'm sure that Iran wouldn't wanna have those crimnals in their country:pakistan:

BULLSHIT!!Where are the weapons?The kids shot a guy but could not escape?This is such a drama.I had said before nothing will happen and there you go!

gun mil gye thi . its in custody . by the way we always always blame our govt !! its a thing that we have done ourselves then why blaming others .... humain apne girebanon main jhankna chahie .... those ppl were pakistanis and were all like us it means if we should have been there we have had done this too .we ppl are so wild ...we should be ashamed of ourselvs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom