What's new

Sigma Motors bringing European automobile tech to Pakistan

biggest blunder in the history of automobile industry in pakistan was the step down of adam motors

they had started good.designed a car in 6 years.i mean it was a good stat.but what the govt and the import/assembling mafia has done to them no other local invester is ready to invest automobile sector

hope is under finance minister like Asad umar as promised by the saigul group..they would go fo a jv with south koean firm for a local pakistani automobile industry

How come the chinese dont hold a big market share in pakistan?

That is Great! The Land-Rovers have been in service with the PA for quite some time. More money in the bank for TATA-Land Rover. And better dividends for us TATA share-holders. Buying over Jaguar, Land-Rover was the best decision that Ratan Tata made during his stewardship of TATA. Nobody believed that either he would be able to pull it off and even more so that he'd be able to turn JLR around. But he did, and the CDRs that I and others invested in to finance the buy just got redeemed a few months ago with a good interest. Great Job TATA!!
And, thank you PA for buying TATA products. :tup:

That is Great! The Land-Rovers have been in service with the PA for quite some time. More money in the bank for TATA-Land Rover. And better dividends for us TATA share-holders. Buying over Jaguar, Land-Rover was the best decision that Ratan Tata made during his stewardship of TATA. Nobody believed that either he would be able to pull it off and even more so that he'd be able to turn JLR around. But he did, and the CDRs that I and others invested in to finance the buy just got redeemed a few months ago with a good interest. Great Job TATA!!
And, thank you PA for buying TATA products. :tup:

You do realize we have no money? (and brains in case of those in the govt.)

Back
Top Bottom