What's new

Sikh candidate's FAITH is a "concern" for Republicans

Hi,

My sikh colleagues had the same issue---. But when i told them how Brutal Aurengzeb was to other muslims---his father his brothers etc---they were shocked to hear that.

Or how every muslim ruler coming from afghanistan and invading dehli had to conquer Peshawar---Multan and lahore and equally brutalized the muslims as well as non muslims---their perception changed---.

Muslim rulers cared less for any religion---as long as they could subjugate the people---.

You my friend have 0 knowledge. Rather than reading and following what indians have to say abt islamic rulers including Aurengzeb. You should do your own research. Infact many hindu scholars and historians have a very positive view of mughal rulers including Alamgir Aurengzeb.

That is the problem with pakistanis today who dont know damn anything about their own history. Alamgir Aurengzeb demolished many temples but also mosques. He made sure everyone paid their fair share in taxes. Why should sikhs or hindus be except from taxation? If they are under rule and security of mughals? Why is it a fact that during Alamgir Aurengzebs rule Mughals empires GDP was largest in world. PPP largest in world. And 0 foreign invaders??? You and your daku sardar friend should get your head checked.

Yallah plz help my kind.

Hi,

My sikh colleagues had the same issue---. But when i told them how Brutal Aurengzeb was to other muslims---his father his brothers etc---they were shocked to hear that.

Or how every muslim ruler coming from afghanistan and invading dehli had to conquer Peshawar---Multan and lahore and equally brutalized the muslims as well as non muslims---their perception changed---.

Muslim rulers cared less for any religion---as long as they could subjugate the people---.
Do you need a tyrant from ancient history to make your point?

Indians go to the US and think they will be loved by American conservatives for being anti Muslim, only to be SHOCKED that white racist are also racist to them.

I'd say it's more the central and North Indians who back the BJP who are like this, and the US is full of them now. These morons lick the feet of bigots in order to garner support for their own personal war against Muslims. What happens is that the conservatives end up hating them as well.
Many African Americans and hispanis dislike this lot as well and see them wanting the mantle of the 'model minority' who further white conservatism.

for unmarried sikh women its Kaur

iinw

there's plenty of Singh women
Gobind Singh decreed kaur (princess) to be used by both married and unmarried Sikh females.

btw. there is a politician named dr. amarjeet singh who refers to his wife as meri singhni sahiba.

Gobind Singh decreed kaur (princess) to be used by both married and unmarried Sikh females.

btw. there is a politician named dr. amarjeet singh who refers to his wife as meri singhni sahiba.
Right, but isn't it common practice to use Kaur for single and Singh for when married ?

or is it that Kaur is just the female version of Singh..

but then I've known a few Singh single women too

I confuse

Right, but isn't it common practice to use Kaur for single and Singh for when married ?

or is it that Kaur is just the female version of Singh..

but then I've known a few Singh single women too

I confuse
some people erroneously assume that kaur derives from kanwari (unmarried) sikh gurus coined many new words (read guru granth to see and get more confused) hence the confusion

some will tell you it means lioness to correspond with singh which allegedly means lion, others say it is princess. it might actually be a distorted form of raj kumari

Last edited:
Do you need a tyrant from ancient history to make your point?
Hi,

Slobodan Milosovic dug out the bones of long dead serbians killed at the hands of the opponents----.

Aurengzeb was no tyrant---but just any ruthless ruler to get to the throne an keep it.

some people erroneously assume that kaur derives from kanwari (unmarried) sikh gurus coined many new words (read guru granth to see and get more confused) hence the confusion

some will tell you it means lioness to correspond with singh which allegedly means lion, others say it is princess. it might actually be a distorted form of raj kumari
Not sure about the etymology but it is kind of accepted practice at this stage anyway, the Kaur/Singh thing. To take on your husband's surname is a global thing anyway.

kaur - single sikh women
singh - sikh men

I've known a few shernis.. Punjabi women are tigresses

Aurengzeb was no tyrant---but just any ruthless ruler to get to the throne an keep it.
A tyrant is a ruler who exercises absolute power oppressively or brutally. You say how Brutal Aurengzeb was to other muslims---his father his brothers etc. equally brutalized the muslims as well as non muslims. Why is he not a tyrant?

Back
Top Bottom