What's new

Sikh radicals 'appoint' convicted terrorist Jagtar Singh Hawara as Akal Takht chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mila were getting slaughtered by all- Mughals-Pashrun n Baloch.. So called Sikh empire rose only much after Aurangzebs rule - which was weakened by shitty princes n infighting .... Meanwhile Pashtuns etx were also in turmoil .. And ended with Anglo Sikh wars.

No wonder Sikhs were slaughtered by us .. Be it during Pashtun & allied Baloch invasions or at the hands of "docile" mazaris.
Present day pakistanis has nothing to do with Mughal empire except pashtuns whose parent country is afghanistan not pakistan,it was sikhs who annexed it from their parent country just like they annexed kashmir and less then 1% ruled over present day pakistan fertile plains.

Sikhs never believed in slaughter most of the time,however their subordinates did enslaved and butchered.

Present day pakistanis has nothing to do with Mughal empire

Mughals themselves had powerful allies from modern day Pak.. Apart from having "Pak" generals/administrators etc .. Many still live in Pak.
except pashtuns whose parent country is afghanistan not pakistan,it was sikhs who annexed it from their parent country just like they annexed kashmir and less then 1% ruled over present day pakistan fertile plains.

So Afghanistan is the "parent" country of Pakistani Pashtuns ? While there are more Pak Pashtuns in Pak than the entire population of Afghsnistan (where Pashtyns make 40% of population) meanwhile all many Pashtun kings are buried in Pak?:lol:

Sikhs as I said before only gained power [for mere 3 decades --- while got rule (as sikhs) for 5 centuries] when Mughals n Pashtuns empires where in turmoil !

Sikhs never believed in slaughter most of the time,however their subordinates did enslaved and butchered.

BS !

Mughals themselves had powerful allies from modern day Pak.. Apart from having "Pak" generals/administrators etc .. Many still live in Pak.

So Afghanistan is the "parent" country of Pakistani Pashtuns ? While there are more Pak Pashtuns in Pak than the entire population of Afghsnistan (where Pashtyns make 40% of population) meanwhile all many Pashtun kings are buried in Pak?:lol:

Sikhs as I said before only gained power [for mere 3 decades --- while got rule (as sikhs) for 5 centuries] when Mughals n Pashtuns empires where in turmoil !

BS !
Tell me about the composition of Mughal nobility their high grade mansabdars,not even 1% was from present day pakistan or pakistani punjab (highest populated state).Even aurangzeb appointed their arch enemy marthas as high grade mansabdar but not from pak who they considered low born (AJLAF) according to Barni thus they never maintained matrimonial relations with them.

On the other hand Persians,Turani,Hindu Rajputs formed the nobility of mughals,Indian rajputs were appointed governors of almost entire pakistan (lahore province) and kabul dispatched them to quell the revolt of pashtuns and central asian campaign of Shahjahan.

P.S - Afghnas (pashtuns) themselves look down upon punjabis both racially and culturally irrespective of religion.

Tell me about the composition of Mughal nobility their high grade mansabdars,not even 1% was from present day pakistan or pakistani punjab (highest populated state).Even aurangzeb appointed their arch enemy marthas as high grade mansabdar but not from pak who they considered low born (AJLAF) according to Barni thus they never maintained matrimonial relations with them.

Plenty .. The ghakhars,janjuas,Khokhars,Kharrals were all Mughal allies Infact .. Many of those ppl allied with Mughals during Baburs arrival .. (There is an excellent article il post later)..

Even during the turmoil .. A Punjabi musalman Arian "Adina baig" ruled Punjab but playing all Sikhs,Mughals n even paying Marathas to attack them both..

On the other hand Persians,Turani,Hindu Rajputs formed the nobility of mughals,Indian rajputs were appointed governors of almost entire pakistan (lahore province) and kabul dispatched them to quell the revolt of pashtuns and central asian campaign of Shahjahan.

So called "turranis" (central Asians) came with Babur not after .. And were married with Mughals ..some turn coat Rajputs like the kachawas also married their daughters to Mughals hence occupied seats in Mughal court.

Apart from that the Mughals also employed Pashtuns n others as commanders governors etc... That's why today low caste Indian Muslims are quick to claim Pashtun,Baloch or Arab heritage ..
P.S - Afghnas (pashtuns) themselves look down upon punjabis both racially and culturally irrespective of religion.

Not in Pak.. I have Pashtun friends, relatives (I'm Baloch) and I'm pretty much familiar with Pashtuns n Punjabis ..

At max the Pashtuns sometimes crack jokes about Punjabi jatts (Sikh jokes) (Coz to the. Apparently all jatts were Sikhs before they became Muslim)..

The main problem is the poor Afghanis who talk big on the internet yet are considered low ppl/kabuli even by Pakistani Pashtuns.

We have ppl on this very forum with different "ethnic heritages".. I know about inter marriages between Punjabi n Pashtuns..

Plenty .. The ghakhars,janjuas,Khokhars,Kharrals were all Mughal allies Infact .. Many of those ppl allied with Mughals during Baburs arrival .. (There is an excellent article il post later)..

Even during the turmoil .. A Punjabi musalman Arian "Adina baig" ruled Punjab but playing all Sikhs,Mughals n even paying Marathas to attack them both..

So called "turranis" (central Asians) came with Babur not after .. And were married with Mughals ..some turn coat Rajputs like the kachawas also married their daughters to Mughals hence occupied seats in Mughal court.

Apart from that the Mughals also employed Pashtuns n others as commanders governors etc... That's why today low caste Indian Muslims are quick to claim Pashtun,Baloch or Arab heritage ..

Not in Pak.. I have Pashtun friends, relatives (I'm Baloch) and I'm pretty much familiar with Pashtuns n Punjabis ..

At max the Pashtuns sometimes crack jokes about Punjabi jatts (Sikh jokes) (Coz to the. Apparently all jatts were Sikhs before they became Muslim)..

The main problem is the poor Afghanis who talk big on the internet yet are considered low ppl/kabuli even by Pakistani Pashtuns.

We have ppl on this very forum with different "ethnic heritages".. I know about inter marriages between Punjabi n Pashtuns..
Here i am talking about composition of Mughal Nobility high grade mansabdars,provincial governors and millitary commanders not allies.Allies can be anybody even a tribal chief from central indan was considered a ally by mughals and by Abul Fazal the court historian.But the composition of mughal nobility signifies the high status enjoyed by certain groups.Not only kachwahas several other rajput clans enjoyed high status and high grade mansabdar under mughals like chandels,rathore etc etc apart from Khatris and brahmans like Todar mal.

Almost none from from present day pakistan enjoyed that status except certain pashtuns like mahabat khan,mughals while mughals appointed indians to rule over pakistan and kabul.Can't say about present day pakistan but pashtuns were considered dacoits by punjabis be it hindu or muslim while they call them Dal khor,lazy and distrustful.

In Potohari dielect there are many sayings of the 17th century like "Jaira Labbay Aaj hi kha lawo, Kal tai Durrani ai wi lai jao" ( Whatever you have eat today otherwise Durrani Dacoits from North will took it away )

Last edited:
Here i am talking about composition of Mughal Nobility high grade mansabdars,provincial governors and millitary commanders not allies.Allies can be anybody even a tribal chief from central indan was considered a ally by mughals and by Abul Fazal the court historian.But the composition of mughal nobility signifies the high status enjoyed by certain groups.Not only kachwahas several other rajput clans enjoyed high status and high grade mansabdar under mughals like chandels,rathore etc etc apart from Khatris and brahmans like Todar mal.

I gave you 1 good example of your Punjabi kin - Adina Baig ..

Here is a very nice thread;

A Tale of three Castles
Almost none from from present day pakistan enjoyed that status except certain pashtuns like mahabat khan,mughals while mughals appointed indians to rule over pakistan and kabul.

Really just 1 guy??? And Hindus looking after modern day Pak & Afghanistan?? Want more examples ??? @Samandri
Can't say about present day pakistan but pashtuns were considered dacoits by punjabis be it hindu or muslim while they call them Dal khor,lazy and distrustful.

In Potohari dielect there are many sayings of the 17th century like "Jaira Labbay Aaj hi kha lawo, Kal tai Durrani ai wi lai jao" ( Whatever you have eat today otherwise Durrani Dacoits from North will took it away )

That's such a BS quote .. Ive seen this "quote" associated with every other guy..

Heck even the quote isn't in "potohari" language/dialect... That's not even potohari !

You don't even know anything about todar mal or the alliance of tribes like Gakhars n janjuas with Pashtun (Sher Shah in this case) and Mughals !!

@DESERT FIGHTER What about adina beg, just Googled him and found out he was just an agent.

It's not about one guy but composition of mughal nobility there are many like him but you cant find a single punjabi musalman enjoyed such a high stature under the mughal,heck they even failed to make a decent Kingdom let alone a large empire.

What marshal history Hindu baniyaz killed you like goats, demolish your holiest place Kiya marshal race ney ukaad liya. in Delhi sikh women & girls raped openly children killed in front of their fathers. you people barely a paid soldier with no moral values real khalisa kabhi ghulaam nahien banta.

What kind of a disgusting person are u? @waz , @Icarus .

Riots in Delhi were instigated by Congress and we support their demand for justice against those leaders . People who were plundering and killing majority of them were outsiders and Bangladeshi immigrants and needed money which was given to them by Congress leaders openly (even alcohol was also distributed) this is well know among Sikhs living in Delhi . In general normal people were against this most of them even saved their Sikh neighbours by hiding them in their houses.

And Operation blue star was much needed , Punjab cannot become Khalistan period its much more complicated than just loosing some land. And today most Sikhs don't support Khalistan .

Last edited:
What kind of a moron and a disgusting person are u?
@waz @Icarus @WAJsal

personal attack and abusing without provocation.

@DESERT FIGHTER What about adina beg, just Googled him and found out he was just an agent.

It's not about one guy but composition of mughal nobility there are many like him but you cant find a single punjabi musalman enjoyed such a high stature under the mughal,heck they even failed to make a decent Kingdom let alone a large empire.
Check this
Dina Arain: the master ‘double game’ player - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Similar events will happen all over India. Modi is a genius. He's abused the Indian minorities so much that now they are looking into how to save their lives, and protect themselves. Which means, all bad guys, gangsters and little militias will be born, to counter Hindu mobs that burn entire villages and mass kill minorities under the name of Hinduism.

The roles are being reversed, Pakistan is moving towards Democracy, and a Stable, Peaceful system, India is moving into a serious Sect / Religion based culture where tolerance isn't there anymore and every religion will have its own BJP, RSS type organizations to protect its followers from Hindu fanatics. This may lead to serious issues, including a few Indian states asking for independence.

History repeats itself. The core reason for Pakistan's birth was the idea of Two religions and Nations that couldn't live together. Will there be a Hyderabadastan, Khalistan, Biharistan or Maharashtrastan coming out this time?? This article tells you clearly about this guys appointment for a future Khalistan movement!!
you underestimate our willingness to fight and compromise, when needed. Is it not strange that right wing bjp & pro-azadi pdp are bedfellows in kashmir?

I tagged them myself no need to do it twice , look at your post u're trying to use a tragedy for what to gain upper hand in an argument?
Don't quote me further you chase me and trying to attack me just because i expose your group.

I am giving historical facts even you can check victims on camera interviews on youtube what exactly happens to them.

Don't quote me further you chase me and trying to attack me just because i expose your group.

o_O who the hell r u ? seeing u first time. And my apologies for that post I have no problem with u guys supporting khalistan cause i know it won't gonna happen as it lacks support of Sikhs and I can assure u GoI do know how to deal with this situation as they learn from their mistakes. But really dude using that tragedy of 1984 for taking cheap shots ? Thats low .

BTW youtube videos won't help u as its full of propaganda please make some Sikh friends on facebook and ask them for their views . Yes they're bitter cause of those riots but they don't blame Indians in general for it or even Hindus they blame Congress.

o_O who the hell r u ? seeing u first time. And my apologies for that post I have no problem with u guys supporting khalistan cause i know it won't gonna happen as it lacks support of Sikhs and I can assure u GoI do know how to deal with this situation as they learn from their mistakes. But really dude using that tragedy of 1984 for taking cheap shots ? Thats low .

BTW youtube videos won't help u as its full of propaganda please make some Sikh friends on facebook and ask them for their views . Yes they're bitter cause of those riots but they don't blame Indians in general for it or even Hindus they blame Congress.
I have many friends in UAE from Indian Punjab they often told me the atrocities they face during that time and they are staunch supporter of Khalistan movement.

I don't believe you don't know me.

Last edited:
I have many friends in UAE from Indian Punjab they often told me to atrocities they face during that time and they are staunch supporter of Khalistan movement.

Well fine I'm sure u do and please do ask them when they're getting independence and while u're at it do look at the events which happened before 1971 war for liberation of Bangladesh , why India got involved in that war.

Sikhs are the richest community in India they have no reason to ask for independence and nor they gonna get much support from International communities .

I don't believe you don't know me.

I have no fking idea who r u . But posts like that deserved a response like that .

Regards and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom