What's new

Sikh radicals 'appoint' convicted terrorist Jagtar Singh Hawara as Akal Takht chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now why would an Indian Punjabi took pakistani as his/her friend.Stop fooling around I would've believe you if you said you have many south Indian friends. (myself a Gill)

Pakistanis especially Punjabi Muslims are most hated community among Indian punjabis (Hindu khatris included ) i can't say about others like Kashmiris and sindhis.

The hate is deep rooted in history particularly the carnage of 1947.

@MaarKhoor are u Punjabi Pakistani ?

Reasons why khalistan failed

1.Indian punjab is a economically prosperous state enjoy Good HDI the capital candigarh outclass almost every pakistani city.

2.Unlike rural punjab in pakistan which is a hotbed of terrorism in South Asia, you won't find uneducated youths attracted towards terrorism here at best they will migrate.

3.Khalistan was crushed by Sikhs and only Sikhs be it a commoner or security forces that was the reason it faded in less than a decade.Don't forget Op Blue star was lead by a Sikh while Sikh DGP punjab police kunwar pal Singh expressed his willingness to serve in punjab to crush militancy he was transfered from Assam.

4.All that time I.e 1985 - 1990 Sikhs continued to enrolled in large number,Sikh Light infantry and Punjab regiment is Sikh majority to this day.While Khalistan movement was going on Sikh was busy annexing siachen from pak.

5.Sikhs settled as far as tamil nadu and Arunanchal pradesh set up powerful businesses all over the country own lands in Utterakhand (mini punjab) and U.P.

Even a Sikh has been elected as MP from West bengal from BJP ticket.

Last edited:
We are waiting this will be the last nail to the coffin of this bad neighbor only few Nasr will enough for the pompous Modi.

Jarnail Singh Bindranwala
Sant-Jarnail-Singh-Bhindranwale-91038.jpg

images

What kind of a disgusting person are u? @waz , @Icarus .

Riots in Delhi were instigated by Congress and we support their demand for justice against those leaders . People who were plundering and killing majority of them were outsiders and Bangladeshi immigrants and needed money which was given to them by Congress leaders openly (even alcohol was also distributed) this is well know among Sikhs living in Delhi . In general normal people were against this most of them even saved their Sikh neighbours by hiding them in their houses.

And Operation blue star was much needed , Punjab cannot become Khalistan period its much more complicated than just loosing some land. And today most Sikhs don't support Khalistan .

he is that retard iftit.

Now why would an Indian Punjabi took pakistani as his/her friend.Stop fooling around I would've believe you if you said you have many south Indian friends. (myself a Gill)

Pakistanis especially Punjabi Muslims are most hated community among Indian punjabis (Hindu khatris included ) i can't say about others like Kashmiris and sindhis.

The hate is deep rooted in history particularly the carnage of 1947.

@MaarKhoor are u Punjabi Pakistani ?

Reasons why khalistan failed

1.Indian punjab is a economically prosperous state enjoy Good HDI the capital candigarh outclass almost every pakistani city.

2.Unlike rural punjab in pakistan which is a hotbed of terrorism in South Asia, you won't find uneducated youths attracted towards terrorism here at best they will migrate.

3.Khalistan was crushed by Sikhs and only Sikhs be it a commoner or security forces that was the reason it faded in less than a decade.Don't forget Op Blue star was lead by a Sikh while Sikh DGP punjab police kunwar pal Singh expressed his willingness to serve in punjab to crush militancy he was transfered from Assam.

4.All that time I.e 1985 - 1990 Sikhs continued to enrolled in large number,Sikh Light infantry and Punjab regiment is Sikh majority to this day.While Khalistan movement was going on Sikh was busy annexing siachen from pak.

5.Sikhs settled as far as tamil nadu and Arunanchal pradesh set up powerful businesses all over the country own lands in Utterakhand (mini punjab) and U.P.

Even a Sikh has been elected as MP from West bengal from BJP ticket.
Yes i am Punjabi Pakistani and ask your friend if you have any in Canada, UK or UAE Sikh always prefer Punjabis from Pakistan both worked together and have frienships. My M.D is Punjabi from India he always prefer me over south Indian and he personaly told me. Go kid correct your facts first,

Yes i am Punjabi Pakistani and ask your friend if you have any in Canada, UK or UAE Sikh always prefer Punjabis from Pakistan both worked together and have frienships. My M.D is Punjabi from India he always prefer me over south Indian and he personaly told me. Go kid correct your facts first,
No we don't.

There is no breed we hate more than a moslim. Be it Indian or Pakistani. And from the looks of it, there's plenty of these moslims in Pakistan, so by default we hate Pakistan more than any other country, much like KSA.

Don't get deluded by BS fantasy stories of Khalistan people, they are misguided. We at home know where our priorities lie.

This struggle is the end of badals many decades hold of sikhs panthic agenda, while all these radicals were gathering momentum the bjp was a mute spectator istead of taking badals to task for situation to fall into there hands

But in any case this sarbat khalsa and the installation of new akal takhat jathedar is illegal and void without the consent of SGPC and will not stand in court of law

No we don't.

There is no breed we hate more than a moslim. Be it Indian or Pakistani. And from the looks of it, there's plenty of these moslims in Pakistan, so by default we hate Pakistan more than any other country, much like KSA.

Don't get deluded by BS fantasy stories of Khalistan people, they are misguided. We at home know where our priorities lie.
But reality is different you hate muslims nice chalo one thing is clear that Inidan muslims along with Sikh and many more must stand up against the bigots and get the independance from the hostile regime and the majority.

Damn! Every single Indian delusion in one post. Congress, "outsiders" (i.e. Bihari migrants) and evil, dark, Fish-munching, lungi-wearing Bengalis all used to hide complicity. Well, what can I say?

I wonder who would you blame for all those terror activities which keeps on happening in Muslim world on all Muslims or just the people who did it ? after operation blue star and the riots Jinda & Sukha decided to kill those who were responsible for that tragedy that were Congress leaders(plus the generals for Blue star) not the rest of the Hindus they even apologized for killing Lait Maken's wife who they killed by fault .

I_said2.jpg

Only poor and thugs take participation in such riots plus some political party workers. Its common sense that a person working in a 9-5 job or some businessman not gonna go on a rampage and kill Sikhs because someone killed their PM but hey that would be logical so I'm gonna keep my hopes limited with you.

Shame is the last thing I expected in a Hindu. They are a shameless, dirty people.

Certificate from you is the last think I need . But thanks anyways .
@waz , @Icarus

I wonder who would you blame for all those terror activities which keeps on happening in Muslim world on all Muslims or just the people who did it ?

False equivalence. Don't compare terror attacks with a massive communal riot where neighbours murdered their neighbours.

Its common sense that a person working in a 9-5 job or some businessman not gonna go on a rampage and kill Sikhs because someone killed their PM but hey that would be logical so I'm gonna keep my hopes limited with you.

The thing is, the majority of Indians are poor. And the majority of poor Indians aren't Congress workers or Bengali immigrants.

False equivalence. Don't compare terror attacks with a massive communal riot where neighbours murdered their neighbours.

I wasn't comparing the two as riots are definitely the worse as life will never gonna be any better for any1 after getting attacked in his own neighbourhood. My point was u blame the guy who did it and not whole community .
In Delhi majority of poor are Bangladeshi immigrants and the labor which comes from UP and Bihar. Its not about whole India but Delhi , where the riots were at the peek .

The thing is, the majority of Indians are poor. And the majority of poor Indians aren't Congress workers or Bengali immigrants.

doesn't changes the fact that Congress did payed them and even locals told police many times how they saw Congress leaders distributing alcohol money and combustibles heck they even had voter ID list to find the houses of Sikhs . Plus how many riots have India faced after having such a massive amount of poor ?

But reality is different you hate muslims nice chalo one thing is clear that Inidan muslims along with Sikh and many more must stand up against the bigots and get the independance from the hostile regime and the majority.
So that Pakistani moslims can take advantage of us, naaah dude. Strength is in unity even if it costs ego.

Because like i said, I'd happily live in India at cost of my ego, rather than strengthening moslims.
Enmity for moslims is Like they say: khud bhookha mar jaunga, lekin roti na share karunga tujhse.

However i support #FreeBalochistan

@MaarKhoor son what I wrote is based on facts not like some crap you pulled from your lala land where Sikh are less than philipnes.Sikhs along with khatri look down on you since it a nationalistic forum you can enjoy a cyber cocktail party with your imaginary Sikh friends.

Well fine I'm sure u do and please do ask them when they're getting independence and while u're at it do look at the events which happened before 1971 war for liberation of Bangladesh , why India got involved in that war.

Sikhs are the richest community in India they have no reason to ask for independence and nor they gonna get much support from International communities .

I have no fking idea who r u . But posts like that deserved a response like that .

Regards and have a nice day.
Don't be a fool obviously he is a lying Pakistani.First off most of the sikhs in the gulf are not employed in lowly jobs like pakistanis who are tailors,barber,plumbers and carpententers (Pakistanis also collect garbage in gulf countries Google it) sikhs own businesses,hotels and worse they are cabbies and even then no Sikh would ever take a punjabi Pakistani as a friend due to deep rooted history of hate towards them.

Ask any punjabi ask any khatri ask any Sikh wherever you live in India.

Read sikh military history

Last edited:
No we don't.

Do you hate Pir Buddhu Shah, Baba Farid, Nabi Khan, Gani Khan Mian mir etc as well? Interesting as a "Sikh" you hate Muslims, when the gurus kept the company of Muslims, had lifelong friends as Muslims, even the foundation of the Haminder Saib (Golden temple) was laid by a Muslim. Granted they were Sufis, like me, but still very much Muslim.

I would have liked this to be a separate post, not linked to what I wrote above.

As for the rest, I honestly don't know why Pakistanis get involved with this. It has nothing to do with us. Sure there is quite a great deal of Khalistan leaning opinion amongst Sikhs in the West i.e. Canada and the UK. However the numbers are being supplemented and replaced by new Sikh immigrants from India, who are very pro-Indian. Also the third generation kids of the primarily pro Khalistan elders are now totally disconnected from the idea. The vast majority cheer the Indian cricket team, love going to India and again are very proud of their Indian roots.
Sikh folks made their choice when they joined India, as did India's Muslims and so on. The posts talking about an uprising and possible conflict are just far fetched. As far fetched as the delusional Baluchistan fantasies some of the Indian posters have.

Do you hate Pir Buddhu Shah, Baba Farid, Nabi Khan, Gani Khan Mian mir etc as well? Interesting as a "Sikh" you hate Muslims, when the gurus kept the company of Muslims, had lifelong friends as Muslims, even the foundation of the Haminder Saib (Golden temple) was laid by a Muslim. Granted they were Sufis, like me, but still very much Muslim.

I would have liked this to be a separate post, not linked to what I wrote above.

As for the rest, I honestly don't know why Pakistanis get involved with this. It has nothing to do with us. Sure there is quite a great deal of Khalistan leaning opinion amongst Sikhs in the West i.e. Canada and the UK. However the numbers are being supplemented and replaced by new Sikh immigrants from India, who are very pro-Indian. Also the third generation kids of the primarily pro Khalistan elders are now totally disconnected from the idea. The vast majority cheer the Indian cricket team, love going to India and again are very proud of their Indian roots.
Sikh folks made their choice when they joined India, as did India's Muslims and so on. The posts talking about an uprising and possible conflict are just far fetched. As far fetched as the delusional Baluchistan fantasies some of the Indian posters have.
Not the sufis.Tell me honestly how many in punjab (Pakistan) believe in peers,majority of punjabis disregard peers as shirk and equated is as grave worship and a non islamic practice that is why Peer Muradi culture is more popular in India than in Pakistan except few communities such a sindhis and shiya.

The punjab especially rural punjab during Gurus time was not wahabi influenced unlike today.

Speaking as a Jat punjabi Sikh let me put my pakistani hosts into reality.

These militant sikhs is nothing more than politics and power.

Its about money and prestige,....Nothing more...

Militant sikhs are behaving in identical fashion as the islamic extremists that have arrived globally and destroyed the image of all moslems in the world.

WE SIKHS piunjabi people do not want this.

I am british and proud and thank full that i live here in the west and enjoy wealth and prosperity and freedom.

I AM ALSO A JAT PUNJABI BOY AT HEART proud of who we are they we look or principles our values and our indian punjabi culture....

i can assure my pakistani friends that sikhs punjabi indians will pick india over a pakistani alliance anyday.

we mistrust the pakistanis so forget about your khalistanian support its a dream that will be crushed by india its sikhs hindus and moslems combined.....

waz was 100% correct lala land.

Not the sufis.Tell me honestly how many in punjab (Pakistan) believe in peers,majority of punjabis disregard peers as shirk and equated is as grave worship and a non islamic practice that is why Peer Muradi culture is more popular in India than in Pakistan except few communities such a sindhis and shiya.

The punjab especially rural punjab during Gurus time was not wahabi influenced unlike today.

The majority do actually my friend. The sad thing is that the vocal ones are the extremists and they have also driven policy. Pir murid culture is huge in my neck of the woods (AJK, Northern Areas).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom