What's new

Sikhs chanting "Pakistan Zindabad" in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is the big fuss ? People shouted India Zindabad all over the world recently. You should have seen scenes in London on the day India defeated Pakistan in the world cup match. I am not sure this thread is so important that we run it for pages...

oii u changed the avatarr from rahul baba to jaitley saab.... what ya chanting today??

Toronto

Last edited by a moderator:
London:

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Amritsar:

There's something I would like to chime in on my experience with the Sikhs in India, that might be helpful to this topic.

I was in Dehli and Amritsar last January and I was really considering dropping by Pakistan (Lahore) since it was pretty near-by and I've only ever been to Pakistan once, when I was very young.

In pursuit for information and tips on travelling in Pakistan, when I was in Amritsar, i asked the locals on any advise they would have for me on travelling to Pakistan. Almost every one of them discouraged me, and besides one elderly Sikh gentleman who said "the people in Pakistan are nice, just that it's not too safe now", everyone else was extremely hostile in their comments to Pakistan (came quite as a surprise to me considering how close to the border Amritsar is). The younger Sikh people especially had extremely degoratary things to say about Pakistan, some of which are not fit to be posted in this forum.

Of course, my experience can't be said to represent all Sikhs, but this video does come as a surprise to me, quite different from my personal experience.

Raja Sansi, Punjab:

Pakistan Zindabad.

There's something I would like to chime in on my experience with the Sikhs in India, that might be helpful to this topic.

I was in Dehli and Amritsar last January and I was really considering dropping by Pakistan (Lahore) since it was pretty near-by and I've only ever been to Pakistan once, when I was very young.

In pursuit for information and tips on travelling in Pakistan, when I was in Amritsar, i asked the locals on any advise they would have for me on travelling to Pakistan. Almost every one of them discouraged me, and besides one elderly Sikh gentleman who said "the people in Pakistan are nice, just that it's not too safe now", everyone else was extremely hostile in their comments to Pakistan (came quite as a surprise to me considering how close to the border Amritsar is). The younger Sikh people especially had extremely degoratary things to say about Pakistan, some of which are not fit to be posted in this forum.

Of course, my experience can't be said to represent all Sikhs, but this video does come as a surprise to me, quite different from my personal experience.

C'mon man! You spoilt all their fun.

Ireland's minor bro. No one cares. loool :D

Don't mess with Irish pride bro, you'll regret it!

irish_pride.jpg

Hardliner sikhs were happy and chanting Pakistan Zaindabad since Pakistan choose to introduced Sikh marriage act in in Pakistan .

I'll also chant Pakistan Zaindabad if it stops sending more Ajmal Kasab to India. :cheers:

Bathinda, Punjab

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Bathinda, Punjab

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Bathinda, Punjab

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Bathinda, Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom