What's new

Silly Girl Jana contact us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Field Marshal

New Recruit

Reaction score
Jana silly girl contact your Fakhar Bhai, smarty, Mobi, flirty, Home of Gunners all are worried for you.
Ibrar told me you can be found at PFF so i am leaving you this message. If you read it please contact all of them they love you and are worried for you.
Sir Imran was also asking about you.

Please please please contact us through any mean, Aviators are also very sad and missing you.

Maj Shahid was also looking for you, he is very much disturbed due to some problem also contact him.

You silly girl contact us all.

She hasn't been here for a while, for like 2-3 weeks now. ;)

What's your nickname, Neo? You know in Silly girl's circle of friends nicknames...

He will be alrite, infact has learnt to stay calm.:P

He will be alrite, infact has learnt to stay calm.:P

It is possible he found new stuff

Asim Aquil she is like a sister and friend to all of us here and we know her as stupidly sincere.

Can any of you help us locate her ?
Webmaster or Neo can you help us locate her ?
We all suppose she loves Neo and Ibrar told us Neo must be knowing where she is and he must be in contact with her so please please neo help us.

please please if you can help us find her?
where she can be found ?

Field Marshal Slap me stupid but I somehow get the feeling you are Jana ;)

It is possible he found new stuff

Asim Aquil she is like a sister and friend to all of us here and we know her as stupidly sincere.

Can any of you help us locate her ?
Webmaster or Neo can you help us locate her ?
We all suppose she loves Neo and Ibrar told us Neo must be knowing where she is and he must be in contact with her so please please neo help us.

please please if you can help us find her?
where she can be found ?
Did you try her at work? I'm assuming you guys are in Peshawar. Jana's often missing from PFF for some days in a stretch every now and then. She's a reporter so I guess it comes with the job.

We basically have no clue what's this all about.

And use personal message. If she is here, she will see it as a first message.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom