What's new

Since Earliest Historical Times Hinduism Was Never Popular in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I dont get is why are you trying to educate the man.
Let him and his ilk believe whatever they want to believe.
Earlier they were all the descendents of Arabs because Indians had all the South Asian legacy. This is an escape mechanism than admitting that their ancestors got defeated and converted. By accepting this theory, suddenly, instead of being the conquered, they become the conqueror's.

When Arabs treat them like $hit and dont even give them citizenship, today they are the descendents of IVC and Indians are not.

Tomorrow, they would come up with a third theory and then exclude Indians from it.

Does it make a difference to us in India? Would it make the Sunni's stop killing Shias and Christians and Hindus in Pakistan?

No. Let them keep these dreams and fancies - it gives them an escape. Good for them. You dont need to try and educate them constantly.

It is indeed very funny that majority of Indian expats work in Arab countries for money and then abuse them back home. They also accuse Pakistanis of being Arabs which the Pakistanis never have been. They also accuse Pakistanis of converting from their original religion, presuming it to be Hindu, which historically is also incorrect. Hinduism has never been a popular religion in Pakistan since the earliest times and this has been historically proven. The fact that these outlandish historical inaccuracies are repeated so many times in India makes one wonder as to why don’t the Indian intelligentsia brings out the true historical picture and present it to their own people. Is it because their superiority syndrome gets a hit or is it that they want to live in their own self perceived grandeur which never was.

I wonder why do the Indians forget that they massively persecuted Buddhism and committed untold atrocities on the followers of Buddhism since historic times. Just because they want to hide that Hindus converted en-masse to Buddhism which was the majority religion followed by most of South Asians and it was because of massive Brahmin atrocities and persecution that Buddhist religion is almost extinct from India.

Does India need a Truth and Reconciliation Commission to bring out facts of historical Hindu atrocities against other people. The Indians need to understand and come face to face with the facts about history of India which is not pretty indeed. I do not think this would happen as long as idiots like you are around, who does not want to listen to the truth.

It is indeed very funny that majority of Indian expats work in Arab countries for money and then abuse them back home. They also accuse Pakistanis of being Arabs which the Pakistanis never have been. They also accuse Pakistanis of converting from their original religion, presuming it to be Hindu, which historically is also incorrect. Hinduism has never been a popular religion in Pakistan since the earliest times and this has been historically proven. The fact that these outlandish historical inaccuracies are repeated so many times in India makes one wonder as to why don’t the Indian intelligentsia brings out the true historical picture and present it to their own people. Is it because their superiority syndrome gets a hit or is it that they want to live in their own self perceived grandeur which never was.

I wonder why do the Indians forget that they massively persecuted Buddhism and committed untold atrocities on the followers of Buddhism since historic times. Just because they want to hide that Hindus converted en-masse to Buddhism which was the majority religion followed by most of South Asians and it was because of massive Brahmin atrocities and persecution that Buddhist religion is almost extinct from India.
Did I say that the region called Pakistan today was always Hindu. Maybe, maybe not. Maybe they were Budhists. By all accounts it was one of the Dharmic faiths. Which is all that matters.
But they sure werent Mohammedans.
You got conquered and converted.
And look..today - you are in Jahliya conditions.

Did I say that the region called Pakistan today was always Hindu. Maybe, maybe not. Maybe they were Budhists. By all accounts it was one of the Dharmic faiths. Which is all that matters.
But they sure werent Mohammedans.
You got conquered and converted.
And look..today - you are in Jahliya conditions.

First of all let me protest in the strongest possible term your use of the word Mohammadan. This was used as an extreme racist slur by the British to describe Islam and Muslims as they did not accept Islam as a religion. Use of such religious slurs speaks volumes of your racist orientation. This is also a reflection of your views being the extremist Hindu oriented Bharat rakshak supporter. You are an extremist racist Hindu and I have no objection in stating it as a fact.

Dharmic, Indic or Hindutvadi etc is also an Indian conjured racially supremacist theory which is identical to the Hitler’s Aryan supremacy theory. This theory propounds that all religions in India emanate from Hinduism, which thus becomes a supra-religion, superior to all other forms of worship. This is a clear form of racism which the majority Indian Hindu community imposes on minorities. Such racism is institutionalized even at the highest levels and is part of Indian Constitution and the Supreme Court of India clearly observes that Sikhs. Jains and Buddhists are a sub-sect of Hinduism. And the irony is that such racial supremacist pronouncements are blatantly propagated and not even accepted as being racist.

Even the name Bharat is reflective of the Indian Hindu supremacy syndrome which the Indians tend to project. Lets see the number of times Bharat or Arya occurs in Rig Veda:

Total number of hyms 1028
Mention of Bharatas 19 times or 1.85% only.

Total number of Arya hyms 34
Mention of Bharatas 3 times or 8.82% only.

There are many other tribes that have been mentioned in Rig Veda who are much more in number than the elite Aryans who still control a population of majority untouchables and unfortunately still remain untouchables though named differently.

Please project your racial supremacist theories somewhere else. Here in Pakistan, we all are equal irrespective of the cast, creed or religion and do not accept your Dharmic narrow racial views.

First of all let me protest in the strongest possible term your use of the word Mohammadan. This was used as an extreme racist slur by the British to describe Islam and Muslims as they did not accept Islam as a religion. Use of such religious slurs speaks volumes of your racist orientation. This is also a reflection of your views being the extremist Hindu oriented Bharat rakshak supporter. You are an extremist racist Hindu and I have no objection in stating it as a fact.
How is it racist? Its a very commonly used term for Muslims in India!

Dharmic, Indic or Hindutvadi etc is also an Indian conjured racially supremacist theory which is identical to the Hitler’s Aryan supremacy theory. This theory propounds that all religions in India emanate from Hinduism, which thus becomes a supra-religion, superior to all other forms of worship. This is a clear form of racism which the majority Indian Hindu community imposes on minorities. Such racism is institutionalized even at the highest levels and is part of Indian Constitution and the Supreme Court of India clearly observes that Sikhs. Jains and Buddhists are a sub-sect of Hinduism. And the irony is that such racial supremacist pronouncements are blatantly propagated and not even accepted as being racist.
Please project your racial supremacist theories somewhere else. Here in Pakistan, we all are equal irrespective of the cast, creed or religion and do not accept your Dharmic narrow racial views.
Whatever.
Ad Hominen would not yield results.
The point still stands that Pakistani areas were still one of the Dharmic faiths.
You failed to defend yourselves against Invaders. You were conquered and not just conquerd, you were converted to Islam. Today your country lives in a state of Jahliya with Shias being killed, Ahmadis being outcast, Christians being bombed. All weekly.

How is it racist? Its a very commonly used term for Muslims in India!

Whatever.
Ad Hominen would not yield results.
The point still stands that Pakistani areas were still one of the Dharmic faiths.
You failed to defend yourselves against Invaders. You were conquered and not just conquerd, you were converted to Islam. Today your country lives in a state of Jahliya with Shias being killed, Ahmadis being outcast, Christians being bombed. All weekly.

The word Mohammaden was used as Negro, Nigger etc for the blacks. It implied that the people worshiped Mohammed only, which was and is highly offensive to all Muslims. I have not seen any mainstream Indian media outlet using such term except the extremist and fundamentalist Indian Hindu outlets, who use it as a derogatory term as Mlechha is used to identify Muslims as dirty and neech. Because you use it, it certainly indicates your own fundamentalist and racist orientation.

The use of Dharmic also highlight the racial orientation of fundamentalist and extremist Indian Hindu ideology and is certainly not a mere Ad Hominem.

What did matter in history was the fact that the people of this land called Pakistan managed to maintain a separate identity for over 9000 years despite the invasions, and later invaded, captured and created India where you live now. We unfortunately remained part of British India for about 100 years or so till 1947. We were never Dharmic in the first place and whatever faith we had and will keep, is none of your business.

Please keep on living in your disillusioned illusions and keep remembering the grandeur that you never had.

The word Mohammaden was used as Negro, Nigger etc for the blacks. It implied that the people worshiped Mohammed only, which was and is highly offensive to all Muslims. I have not seen any mainstream Indian media outlet using such term except the extremist and fundamentalist Indian Hindu outlets, who use it as a derogatory term as Mlechha is used to identify Muslims as dirty and neech. Because you use it, it certainly indicates your own fundamentalist and racist orientation.
No one uses Mlecha anymore. Get with the times.
Mohammaden is however used in a lot of places and I doubt that people even know its offensive.
The use of Dharmic also highlight the racial orientation of fundamentalist and extremist Indian Hindu ideology and is certainly not a mere Ad Hominem.
Nope. Dharmic again is a very very commonly used term. And it shows your insecurity. Insecurity that Pakistan had a dominant Dharmic faith. It has no racial orientation. It simply means any of the 4 religions - Hinduism, Budhism, Sikhism and Jainism.

Trying to put a racial twist so Indians stop using it is not going to work. Infact India is going full steam ahead in popularising its usage. We are constructing a Budhist Pilgrimage Circuit to bring all the Budhists in the world to India to visit.

What did matter in history was the fact that the people of this land called Pakistan managed to maintain a separate identity for over 9000 years despite the invasions, and later invaded, captured and created India where you live now. We unfortunately remained part of British India for about 100 years or so till 1947. We were never Dharmic in the first place and whatever faith we had and will keep, is none of your business.

Please keep on living in your disillusioned illusions and keep remembering the grandeur that you never had.
Pakistan was completely Dharmic, the fact that your ancestors got conquered and were made to change their religion to an foreign one should not give you insecurity.
It should just show you what happens - today you live in Jahliya. That should show you something.

No one uses Mlecha anymore. Get with the times.
Mohammaden is however used in a lot of places and I doubt that people even know its offensive.

Nope. Dharmic again is a very very commonly used term. And it shows your insecurity. Insecurity that Pakistan had a dominant Dharmic faith. It has no racial orientation. It simply means any of the 4 religions - Hinduism, Budhism, Sikhism and Jainism.

Trying to put a racial twist so Indians stop using it is not going to work. Infact India is going full steam ahead in popularising its usage. We are constructing a Budhist Pilgrimage Circuit to bring all the Budhists in the world to India to visit.

Pakistan was completely Dharmic, the fact that your ancestors got conquered and were made to change their religion to an foreign one should not give you insecurity.
It should just show you what happens - today you live in Jahliya. That should show you something.

Mlechha as a racist slur is still used in majority of Indian villages, though its usage in the cities have reduced. And the fact that you people do not care about the sensitivities of Indian minorities and insult them and persecute them at will because you are in majority, bares your racist inclinations.

Dharmic, Indic or Hindutvadi etc denotes racism in India and this is a fact. How does it relate to Pakistan’s insecurity totally beats me. Most if not all Pakistanis, do not even understand what Dharmic means – I do not know in which illusions or disillusions that you people live in India. But one thing is sure that use of this word percolates from the farce of supremacist syndrome that most of fundamentalist and extremist oriented Indian Hindus tend to believe in.

Mohameddan is used everywhere in India man, especially amongst the English educated/speaking crowd. Just as musalman is used by the Hindi speaking crowd. Nobody hardly uses Muslim as such. Never knew it was offensive in Pakistan.

Mlechha as a racist slur is still used in majority of Indian villages, though its usage in the cities have reduced. And the fact that you people do not care about the sensitivities of Indian minorities and insult them and persecute them at will because you are in majority, bares your racist inclinations.
No one uses Mlechha anymore. I doubt normal people would even know what it means. Unless you live in the villages in the most destitute states of North India, because South Indians rarely use Hindi as it is. I dont know how you come to this conclusion.

And Indian Muslims have not made an issue out of it. Just because Pakistani's have an issue with it does not mean the rest of the Muslims do. But then we also know Land of the Pure has always been ahead in taking offense over the most trivial of things both real and imaginary - and yet are the first in insulting others - like Ahmadis and Shias.

I hope you dont burn down some movie theater like you did on your 'youm - e -ishq- e-rasul'.

Dharmic, Indic or Hindutvadi etc denotes racism in India and this is a fact. How does it relate to Pakistan’s insecurity totally beats me. Most if not all Pakistanis, do not even understand what Dharmic means – I do not know in which illusions or disillusions that you people live in India. But one thing is sure that use of this word percolates from the farce of supremacist syndrome that most of fundamentalist and extremist oriented Indian Hindus tend to believe in.
You need to understand the meaning of the word 'fact'. Because apparently your 'facts' are only known to you.
Dharmic or Indic are considered one thing. Hindutvadi is something separate.
Dharmic or Indic means originating from India or of Indian heritage. Its has a very positive connotation. Thus the 4 religions are considered Dharmic - Hinduism, Sikhism, Budhism and Jainism. If you dont know, there is no shame in learning something new.

As I said, Pakistan always had a Dharmic faith before the Muslim invasions, that fact is a sad history of Pakistan. That it got conquered by the Central Asians, then converted. Its a sad story all around. The consequence of those is that today Pakistan lives in Jahliya.

What I dont get is why are you trying to educate the man.
Let him and his ilk believe whatever they want to believe.
Earlier they were all the descendents of Arabs because Indians had all the South Asian legacy. This is an escape mechanism than admitting that their ancestors got defeated and converted. By accepting this theory, suddenly, instead of being the conquered, they become the conqueror's.

When Arabs treat them like $hit and dont even give them citizenship, today they are the descendents of IVC and Indians are not.

Tomorrow, they would come up with a third theory and then exclude Indians from it.

Does it make a difference to us in India? Would it make the Sunni's stop killing Shias and Christians and Hindus in Pakistan?

No. Let them keep these dreams and fancies - it gives them an escape. Good for them. You dont need to try and educate them constantly.

Just had some free time.

And giving education to the ignorants is considered noble in Dharma! ;)

No one uses Mlechha anymore. I doubt normal people would even know what it means. Unless you live in the villages in the most destitute states of North India, because South Indians rarely use Hindi as it is. I dont know how you come to this conclusion.

And Indian Muslims have not made an issue out of it. Just because Pakistani's have an issue with it does not mean the rest of the Muslims do. But then we also know Land of the Pure has always been ahead in taking offense over the most trivial of things both real and imaginary - and yet are the first in insulting others - like Ahmadis and Shias.

I hope you dont burn down some movie theater like you did on your 'youm - e -ishq- e-rasul'.

Stop lying. Mlechha is still being used in over 70% of rural India as a racist slur against the Muslims. Indian Muslims are persecuted all over India. They hardly have a voice worth recognition. Surprisingly, the majority which should be responsible for protecting the minorities display fear sundrome by accusing its own government of an appeasing the minorities. haha what a pathetic attitude.

You need to understand the meaning of the word 'fact'. Because apparently your 'facts' are only known to you.
Dharmic or Indic are considered one thing. Hindutvadi is something separate.
Dharmic or Indic means originating from India or of Indian heritage. Its has a very positive connotation. Thus the 4 religions are considered Dharmic - Hinduism, Sikhism, Budhism and Jainism. If you dont know, there is no shame in learning something new.

As I said, Pakistan always had a Dharmic faith before the Muslim invasions, that fact is a sad history of Pakistan. That it got conquered by the Central Asians, then converted. Its a sad story all around. The consequence of those is that today Pakistan lives in Jahliya.

In Hinduism, dharma signifies behaviors that are considered to be in accord with the natural order. In Buddhism dharma means cosmic law and order applied to the teachings of the Buddha. In Buddhist philosophy, dhamma/dharma is also the term for "phenomena". In Jainism dharma refers to the teachings of the Jinas, and the body of doctrine pertaining to the purification and moral transformation of human beings. For Sikhs, the word Dharm means the path of righteousness.

When the meaning of Dharma differs so much even amongst the religions that you identify as Dharmic, I do not know as to how could these religions be molded under one identifiable term called Dharmic in the first place. This merely is a forced interpretation conjured by Indian Hindus as a supra-religion from which supposedly all other religions originated. Such a definition is discounted by the followers of Sikhism, Buddhism and Jainism.

The most interesting thing here is that all these religions which are forced under one so-called Dharmic terminology have not emanated from within Republic of India. Rig Veda the primary Vedic and Hindu scripture was written in Pakistan. Sikhism originated from Pakistan. Buddhism originated from Nepal. Jainism originated from Pakistan. Did I use the word India anywhere!

Pakistan was invaded in historic times and even in contemporary times, yet it did maintain its separate identity. India was also invaded, captured and was created as India by the foreign invaders. When the British left, a Hindu India was created for the first time in thousands of years and all these shenanigans are essentially to create an identity for India and nothing else. So are we in a stronger position as we managed to keep our separate identity since over 9000 years of known history or current Indians who never had a country of their own earlier. Please seek your identity in what you have and not what you never had.

You Indians are so pathetic.

Mohameddan is used everywhere in India man, especially amongst the English educated/speaking crowd. Just as musalman is used by the Hindi speaking crowd. Nobody hardly uses Muslim as such. Never knew it was offensive in Pakistan.

It was and is offensive in all the places where such categorization was used bythe British. It is surprising that you people use a religiously offensive racist slur and hide behind ignorance, which almost has become a forte for you people. Such a shame for such a shameless ignorance.

Just had some free time.

And giving education to the ignorants is considered noble in Dharma! ;)

An ignorant trying to educate ignorance is an ignorance personafied.

Last edited:
Well its true Pakistanis indeed are the only remainder of IVC.

if you look at even the statue of IVC.they resemble pakistanis not Indians.

In ancient times the indian word was only used for south indians and the rest of the today indians were either considered as Pakistanis(indigenous people of IVC) or neighbours of South indians.

Pakistan was forcefully merged with India under foriegn invasion.if not than we would had been a different country and no relation to india..

Even genetically pakistanis are a distinct race.and much different from the majority of indians

It was and is offensive in all the places where such categorization was used bythe British. It is surprising that you people use a religiously offensive racist slur and hide behind ignorance, which almost has become a forte for you people. Such a shame for such a shameless ignorance.

I don't want to get into this man. I was just sharing Indian point of view. You are free to take all the offence you want. Like the Chinese take offence when we call them Chini. Which is perfectly normal Hindi usage. Or when you call us Bhartis. Which we have given up correcting because you feign ignorance and normalcy of usage. The British may have used it as a racial/religious slur. But we are not the British. We are what you were. Indian.

Hadd ho gayi yaar tum logon ke nakhron ki. We have a football team in Kolkata called Mohameddan Sporting. Millions of crazy bong supporters. Want to guess how many of them are Muslim?

Stop lying. Mlechha is still being used in over 70% of rural India as a racist slur against the Muslims. Indian Muslims are persecuted all over India. They hardly have a voice worth recognition. Surprisingly, the majority which should be responsible for protecting the minorities display fear sundrome by accusing its own government of an appeasing the minorities. haha what a pathetic attitude.
You - a Pakistani says that 70% of rural India uses Mlecha.
Think for a second, when 50% of India is South India, who dont use Hindi, how can they use Mlecha. But then logic and sense is an alien concept to Pakistani's.

In Hinduism, dharma signifies behaviors that are considered to be in accord with the natural order. In Buddhism dharma means cosmic law and order applied to the teachings of the Buddha. In Buddhist philosophy, dhamma/dharma is also the term for "phenomena". In Jainism dharma refers to the teachings of the Jinas, and the body of doctrine pertaining to the purification and moral transformation of human beings. For Sikhs, the word Dharm means the path of righteousness.

When the meaning of Dharma differs so much even amongst the religions that you identify as Dharmic, I do not know as to how could these religions be molded under one identifiable term called Dharmic in the first place. This merely is a forced interpretation conjured by Indian Hindus as a supra-religion from which supposedly all other religions originated. Such a definition is discounted by the followers of Sikhism, Buddhism and Jainism.
In all the the 4 religions - Dharma signifies Righteousness.
Righteousness maybe derived from teachings of Budha or from Natural Order or from Mahavira. Feel free to talk with Joe Shearer regarding this as well.

Since it means the same thing in all 4 religions - its called Dharmic Religion. It means all religions who believe in Righteousness.

The most interesting thing here is that all these religions which are forced under one so-called Dharmic terminology have not emanated from within Republic of India. Rig Veda the primary Vedic and Hindu scripture was written in Pakistan. Sikhism originated from Pakistan. Buddhism originated from Nepal. Jainism originated from Pakistan. Did I use the word India anywhere!
I hope you finally get why all 4 are called Dharmic Religions. Dharmic religion is not 1 religion, its 4 religions which share a lot with each other. Like Abrahamic religions share a lot with each other.

Pakistan was invaded in historic times and even in contemporary times, yet it did maintain its separate identity. India was also invaded, captured and was created as India by the foreign invaders. When the British left, a Hindu India was created for the first time in thousands of years and all these shenanigans are essentially to create an identity for India and nothing else. So are we in a stronger position as we managed to keep our separate identity since over 9000 years of known history or current Indians who never had a country of their own earlier. Please seek your identity in what you have and not what you never had.
Its okay. Being defensive and attacking again and again does not change reality.
Pakistan - which was almost never ruled as one region - was still always Dharmic by religion. You got conquered by the Central Asians and got converted. Today you are asked to keep bowing in front of the Arabs and their land again and again in the day. Today you live in Jahliya. There is light if you want to find it.
Stop taking out that frustration of being the first to get conquered and converted by the Central Asians.
We do feel sorry that we couldnt defend you then. :)

An ignorant trying to educate ignorance is an ignorance personafied.
I believe my friend has already educated you about the use of the term.
Whether you believe it or not is up to you. But dont burn down another building in your next national youm e ishq.

I don't want to get into this man. I was just sharing Indian point of view. You are free to take all the offence you want. Like the Chinese take offence when we call them Chini. Which is perfectly normal Hindi usage. Or when you call us Bhartis. Which we have given up correcting because you feign ignorance and normalcy of usage. The British may have used it as a racial/religious slur. But we are not the British. We are what you were. Indian.

Hadd ho gayi yaar tum logon ke nakhron ki. We have a football team in Kolkata called Mohameddan Sporting. Millions of crazy bong supporters. Want to guess how many of them are Muslim?

It is such a shame that you are justifying a religious racist slur as a norm. I have not heard or see an Indian Muslim calling himself a Mohammaden. I have not heard or seen a Britain who started this racist terminolgy, calling the Muslims as Mohammadens in recent times.

I agree that you guys are not British, but we were never Indians. For about a 100 odd years we were British Indians. We could not have been Indians as India was a geographical area east of river Indus.

Hadd to tum logon ne kardi apnay dheeth-pan aur apni besharmi se. You lie and manipulate history with such arrogance that only is displayed by upstarts and are not even ashamed of your pitiful ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom