What's new

Since Earliest Historical Times Hinduism Was Never Popular in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worship The God, and I do not worship Cows.

If you worship cows instead of The God? Don't you find something wrong in this picture?

It is clear, who is on the right path and who isn't, it is up to you, if you want to see or become blind.
In the end, you are only responsible for yourself.

I couldn't resist,

Dont you see a basic point,cows give milk,give cow dung which is used as fuel and manure,the ox plough the fields.

Only after this animal,man started farming giving up his savage hunter mentality and started eating regular meals from cultivation of crops.

Dont u think khuda gave it himself for betterment of humanity and man could now focus upon things beyond food,we worship the cow because it is khuda's creation and we treasure it.

You seem to be intimidated for no reason. Start being over the line and the suit would follow. I'm not at all angry, kid. You seem to have not learnt how to argue respectfully with others and must resort to thinking who was in liquid form and who was not, I'd suggest being in good company and learning how to address others and leave their liquids to them if you cannot help thinking about it.

It is not me who is insulting, it is your kind who bumsuck their way to nowhere. Tumharay jaisay log jo apni auqat bhool jatay hein un logon ki izzat nahin ki jaati, unhein unki auqat yaad dliayee jaati hai. The auqat here is not related to zaat, paat aur mazhab, it concerns intellectual growth. You do not possess an intellect worth intellectual growth, Mr. Chairman.

This is my last response to you as you are not worth any more.

Nassr saab,tarek Fatah kaisa aadmi hain?

wo jo apni auqat bhool chuka hai in order to get accolades from the white man.

I may not agree with you all on all things you say, but I respect you all for the stand that you people take for what you believe in.

and what do you think of baba bulleh shah?

PS: did u live in jalandhar before partition?

@Nassr @bronxbull
Have you guys read the book 'Freedom at Midnight' ? The authors present a plausible reason for why Cows are considered sacred in Hinduism and pigs abhorrent in Islam. I found their argument to be quite apt...

btw, bronx, u ought to have named yourself as bronxcow:smitten::enjoy:

@Nassr @bronxbull
Have you guys read the book 'Freedom at Midnight' ? The authors present a plausible reason for why Cows are considered sacred in Hinduism and pigs abhorrent in Islam. I found their argument to be quite apt...

btw, bronx, u ought to have named yourself as bronxcow:smitten::enjoy:

Read the book a long time ago. I do not agree with many things he said in the book, like the quote that Pakistan was an artificial creation. People like Robert Kaplan and many others discount such rhetorical antithesis with appropriate reasoning.

I do not remember his discourse about cows etc but he showed his bias in his writing about many aspects related to South Asia.

yeah but he criticizes many things strongly.

oh yes - many poets do that but it is worth understanding the true meaning of what he conveys.

If you worship cows instead of The God? Don't you find something wrong in this picture?

It is clear, who is on the right path and who isn't, it is up to you, if you want to see or become blind.
In the end, you are only responsible for yourself.
I dont find anything wrong in worshipping Cows. There was a very good reason why Cows were worshipped.

And why is YOUR path the 'right path'? Who said so?

I dont find anything wrong in worshipping Cows. There was a very good reason why Cows were worshipped.

And why is YOUR path the 'right path'? Who said so?

Because he was told at age 3 that his invisible friend is real and other's beliefs are not :)

Because he was told at age 3 that his invisible friend is real and other's beliefs are not :)

Ancient Polytheist societies were culturally more advanced than the monotheist societies of the world. Even Europe saw enlightenment by returning to polytheist roots of Greeks-Romans during Renaissance. why people spread the myth the monotheism is superior to Polytheism which is not true.

Last edited:
Ancient Polytheist societies were culturally more advanced than the monotheist societies of the world. Even Europe saw enlightenment by returning to polytheist roots of Greeks-Romans during Renaissance. I don't why people spread the myth the monotheism is superior to Polytheism which is not true.

Because dogma, brainwashing, mob mentality, cultural intimidation, force, fear of the fire etc etc works well for simple intellects.

@Nassr
u will find almost every think tank of PDF like him as if they have authentic knowledge of world wide than other pakistanis and they have proper knowledge than others............i donot know who makes them think tanks :omghaha:

Last edited:
It is not me who is insulting, it is your kind who bumsuck their way to nowhere. Tumharay jaisay log jo apni auqat bhool jatay hein un logon ki izzat nahin ki jaati, unhein unki auqat yaad dliayee jaati hai. The auqat here is not related to zaat, paat aur mazhab, it concerns intellectual growth. You do not possess an intellect worth intellectual growth, Mr. Chairman.

This is my last response to you as you are not worth any more.

Thanks, I just wonder why idiots like you come on forums without learning how to talk. Enjoy thinking about liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom