What's new

Sinf-e-Aahan - Women of steel

I like women. But I don't like those who break limits of Islam and limits set by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and those who do Haraam and then are promoted for doing Haraam.
Women in Islamic history have always held the military logistical lines and medical lines. Bibi Ayesha RA was a medic during Badr. The wives, mothers and daughters of Sahaba held the archery, catapult lines during the battle of yarmouk (they were basically the artillery in today's terms), they were instrumental in turning the tide against the roman byzentinians who otherwise could've won that battle had it not been for sahabiyaat who fought back and encouraged the men to stand their grounds and fight back. you think the forefathers took our foremothers all the way to a knowingly dangerous battlefield like yarmouk for a picnic & sight seeing??? 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄 you should know that the battle of yarmouk is to muslims like the battle of normandy (d-day) is to americans & europeans. having women in military on administrative, medic, engineering, air defence and artillery duties frees up men to go on frontlines in an offensive mode. Military training for women has always been a part and parcel of all Islamic cultures and heritages, GET OVER IT!

I don't know which molvi or pir you have been following and what kind of devious books you have been studying (there are so many written by our own unfortunately) but I would seriously advise you to rethink your entire approach to Islam. I've been following you on Twitter for a long time and you know very well that it doesn't take much for you to flip and start labeling people as kafirs and gustaakhs and fitna and dajjals and what have you. you've called ME all those things...you need to stop being a borderline takfiri man.

Last edited:
Women in Islamic history have always held the military logistical lines and medical lines. Bibi Ayesha RA was a medic during Badr. The wives, mothers and daughters of Sahaba held the archery, catapult lines during the battle of yarmouk, ever were instrumental in turning the tide against the roman byzentinians who otherwise could've won that battle had it not been for sahabiyaat who fought back and encouraged the men to stand their grounds and fight back. you think the forefathers took our foremothers all the way to a knowingly dangerous battlefield like yarmouk for a picnic & sight seeing??? 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄 you should know that the battle of yarmouk to us is like the battle of normandy (d-day) is to americans & europeans. having women in military on administrative, medic, engineering, air defence and artillery duties frees up men to go on frontlines in an offensive mode. Military training for women has always been a part and parcel of all Islamic cultures and heritages, GET OVER IT!

I don't know which molvi or pir you have been following and what kind of devious books you have been studying (there are so many written by own unfortunately) but I would seriously advise you to rethink your entire approach to Islam. I've been following you on Twitter for a long time and you know very well that it doesn't take much for you to flip and start labeling people as kafirs and gustaakhs and fitna and dajjals and what have you. you've called ME all those things...you need to stop being a borderline takfiri man.
I read Quran and Sunnah. And when people will do open takfir and will even reject basic orders of Quran and Sunnah what I am supposed to say. I am not talking about women being in Army I am talking about Dramas and showbiz and using them promote Army. Those who will create fitna and do gustakhi will be called. It's not my fault most people debating with me turns out haven't read Quran with translation or any book of Hadith or life of RASOOL SAW and they are debating like they have read them all. And then they in their lack of knowledge start rejecting basic orders which are in Quran and Sunnah. If they would have done it in front of Sahaba trust me what would have happened next you would have known. They should thank that 4 pious caliphs are not ruling anymore.

@Sainthood 101 What is issue with drama ? Did you seriously asked me this question ? Mr read Quran and Sunnah everything you have to do in Drama goes against most fundamental orders of Quran and Sunnah. If you want to debate contact me on twitter or facebook.

I read Quran and Sunnah. And when people will do open takfir and will even reject basic orders of Quran and Sunnah what I am supposed to say. I am not talking about women being in Army I am talking about Dramas and showbiz and using them promote Army. Those who will create fitna and do gustakhi will be called. It's not my fault most people debating with me turns out haven't read Quran with translation or any book of Hadith or life of RASOOL SAW and they are debating like they have read them all. And then they in their lack of knowledge start rejecting basic orders which are in Quran and Sunnah. If they would have done it in front of Sahaba trust me what would have happened next you would have known. They should thank that 4 pious caliphs are not ruling anymore.
no offence but it is obvious that in your mindset, only "your" interpretation is the Quran and Sunnah in your view. I along with many others have debunked many of your claims on twitter and you know it all too well. so stop thinking too highly of yourself, zra neechay aja chanda, itni toap cheez nhi hain aap. I agree with some of what you have to say, a lot of the dramas are just pure crap, complete garbage. but your solution is to stop dramas altogether. Its like saying cars kill people so ban all cars. it is a dead on arrival solution. my solution is to create public pressure on pemra to monitor these dramas with a hawk-eye and punish producers and actors as needed. but you can be sure there won't be any such controversial content in a drama serial sponsored by the armed forces. As far as the Army is concerned, OF COURSE they will use the media to attract top talent, be it men or women, DUH! First it was stories of valor of the armies that were used to attract top talent, then it was print media, then pictures and now, electronic media. Nothing wrong with that.

Trailer released by ISPR

On a serious note, I wonder if this is all being done on purpose. There is a much bigger war looming on the horizon, women in Pakistan are being mentally motivated & prepared to join the military to take up defensive positions in logistics, supplies, medicine, engineering, administration, artillery & air defence while the men at freed up to take offensive roles revolving around ghazwa-e-hind. The officer towards the end of this clip said "it is our women that make us invincible" for a reason...it becomes easier to go on the offensive knowing that the supplies & defensive positions are in secure hands.

On a serious note, I wonder if this is all being done on purpose. There is a much bigger war looming on the horizon, women in Pakistan are being mentally motivated & prepared to join the military to take up defensive positions in logistics, supplies, medicine, engineering, administration, artillery & air defence while the men at freed up to take offensive roles revolving around ghazwa-e-hind. The officer towards the end of this clip said "it is our women that make us invincible" for a reason...it becomes easier to go on the offensive knowing that the supplies & defensive positions are in secure hands.
wdym man its haraam bro...
being a patriot is haraam, being a nationalist is haraam, believing in concept of nation is haraam, mere existence is haraam

Women have been instrumental in reccon and in sensitive areas such as intelligence collecting and search and destroy ops.

These takfiri are such fckin turds that females in their own families have given women soldier and operators intel in their neutralisation or capture.
being a patriot is haraam, being a nationalist is haraam, believing in concept of nation is haraam, mere existence is haraam

What makes me angry is that they enjoy and accept all the services of a nation state, but deny or do not except its existence.

Women have been instrumental in reccon and in sensitive areas such as intelligence collecting and search and destroy ops.

These takfiri are such fckin turds that females in their own families have given women soldier and operators intel in their neutralisation or capture.

your sources?
huh? I never said that. and vaat meaning af wdym?🤔

First Look of Sinf e Aahan (Women of Steel). It seems to be like a female version of Ehd-e-Wafa but the production looks much better.

Big line up with Sajal Aly, Yumna Zaidi, Syra Yousuf, Kubra Khan, Ramsha Khan & Tashiya Yehali Kalidasa (Sri Lankan Actress). Don't know much about the male actors.

Lot of strange comments here, some down right sad. Very poor approach, indeed.

Speaking for myself, I have just started following a Pakistani serial drama after over 20 years. I do not watch anything Indian at all.
Sinf e Aahan is beautifully made, very good production, acting and dialogue.
The story flows nicely, providing a dramatic insight into various cultures of Pakistan.

ISPR -

going feminist every passing day

--------

when will we see a realistic war drama?

Why not? With 48% of the population being females who are under-utilized, how could that demographic be ignored by anyone let alone the military?

Back
Top Bottom