What's new

Islamophobia In The Indian Workplace: A Tale Of 3 Muslim Women

is that why you hindu poop in public?.. to be collected?
Whether we poop in public or private, it is where it is going and it is a matter of fact.
actually most of the rapes were done by indian army
Lol. Ask Bangladeshi women.
why are you so upset?.. I thought you people enjoyed others peeing on you.
Don't understand the relevance.
can't blame your women falling for muslim men...
You understand you are talking about your grandmothers right?

Do you see us running behind tomato trucks? 😂
"Local farmers reported large-scale thefts of their tomato crops, with one report chronicling how thieves took off with boxes of tomatoes weighing some 150kg"

Yep

Jinnah told them right from the start

We all told them Hindus were the enemy and their will be no justice

Until they gather as Indian Muslims make their own areas, organisations and groups they will remain stuck

Remember the Hindu is your enemy and you should hate them
Maybe it is the reason for islamaphobia. Hate bigets hate.

"Local farmers reported large-scale thefts of their tomato crops, with one report chronicling how thieves took off with boxes of tomatoes weighing some 150kg"

Yep
Haha. Is this running behind trucks by masses? Or some thieves take advantage and looting. There is a difference.

Hindus don't need a country. I hope in my lifetime India is partitioned into 4 parts, with BD, China, PK each taking their own piece and the Dravidians getting their own country in the South.

Our lebensraum project should involve getting WB, Bihar, MP, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh and Orissa. You have lived as other people's slaves for 1000 years, so you'll be fine.
Bangu anunakis are expert forecasters.

either they should behave like normal Indian girls otherwise if they throw tantrum of being special let them go to their homes , there are many takers for the job .
They should behave like this nasty poojarni?
Jyoti Maurya can be heard yelling at her husband Alok Kumar Maurya, “Your parents are sweepers, good for nothing. Mine is a Zamindar family” The government officer is using filthy language and abusing her husband for his parents who work as sweepers. However, her husband remains calm. Multiple videos have been posted by Alok Kumar Maurya. The story of Alok Kumar Maurya is garnering sympathy from the people and netizens have started comparing his life story to Heera Thakur from Amitabh Bachchan’s Sooryavanshi.
You should be thankful there are women out there in India who don't subscribe to your 10 billion year old caste barbarism and wouldn't dismiss and degrade you for your tainted 50%+ AASI blood

But that doesn't change the reality.

it did...

by becoming muslim women got rights...

right of inheritance
right of divorce
right of respect
right of zakat if needed
right of not paying dowery
etc

under hendoooism she would have been BBQ once huby dies.... lol

hindu women continue to leave hendooooism in current times

it did...

by becoming muslim women got rights...

right of inheritance
right of divorce
right of respect
right of zakat if needed
right of not paying dowery
etc

under hendoooism she would have been BBQ once huby dies.... lol
Haha. You think that's why they converted. You are cute. I will be respectful to your grandmothers. Now shuu.

Haha. You think that's why they converted. You are cute. I will be respectful to your grandmothers. Now shuu.

it is the logical choice...

who would want to drink cow pee and kiss a stone all day.

think !

why do hindus continue to covert to islam.... DUH

yup...

hendoosim is bad for brain and health... besides nobody want to go hell for eternity
You'll know when you get there. Haha. But one thing is Muslims has made the earth a hell for themselves though, especially the fucked over Muslims of south Asia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom