What's new

Singapore condemns Hamas

singapure should be returned to their rightful owners china and malaysia.

you are shame to your ancestors who fought for freedom or you are offspring of south vietnamise traitors.
No hard feeling bro. The world is a jungle there is no place for the weak.
The russians want to exterminate Ukraine as country and race. The Arabs have the same goal towards Israel. We had one thousand year war with Champa. They waited to exterminate Vietnam as nation and race. At the end we erased them from the planet. Killing then until the last man. The survivals from women to baby were enslaved.. some escaped to China. Luck for them.

No hard feeling bro. The world is a jungle there is no place for the weak.
The russians want to exterminate Ukraine as country and race. The Arabs have the same goal towards Israel. We had one thousand year war with Champa. They waited to exterminate Vietnam as nation and race. At the end we erased them from the planet. Killing then until the last man. The survivals from women to baby were enslaved.. some escaped to China. Luck for them.
i see you have beef with chinese more than usa, get it now.

i see you have beef with chinese more than usa, get it now.
Yes we have beef with the Chinese they are both friend and enemy. the Americans are just a footnote in history. Just we with the British. Nobody in VN have beef with the British.

I sincerely hope Singapore condemn Israel. Over the years, Israel is the MOST Nazi state since Nazi Germany.

She has been conducting systematic genocide and land grab.

Now her indiscriminate bombing, cut off electricity, cut off water, cut off food, cut of medicine is already 100x more terror than what Hamas did to Israel.

Fk Israel,

1698065372147.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom