What's new

Singapore condemns Hamas

Never mind Israel has nuke, if Iran rains chemical weapon on carpark size Israel, everyone is doom.

Israel nuke is useless base on her strategic depth. I bet even if Israel get overrun, they wont nuke anyone.
That's a lot of speculation there

The way Israeli's are being described on here, they actually should be mad enough to nuke entire Middle East.

Further, Iran raining chemical weapons on Israel will kill not just them but Palestinians too.

That's a lot of speculation there

The way Israeli's are being described on here, they actually should be mad enough to nuke entire Middle East.

Further, Iran raining chemical weapons on Israel will kill not just them but Palestinians too.

Which I say, Israel nuke is useless.

Eventually everything will be decided by conventional warfare.

Russia has nuke does not mean she is going to nuke Ukraine.

I bet if Iran get involve Israel will loss in war of attrition.

Which I say, Israel nuke is useless.

Eventually everything will be decided by conventional warfare.

Russia has nuke does not mean she is going to nuke Ukraine.

I bet if Iran get involve Israel will loss in war of attrition.
You are speculating too much

As of now, every country including the Arab nations are only doing lip service.

People post fake news on this forum regarding Israeli losses to Hamas. Claims of an F16 and helicopter fighter being shot down. Then posters come online and start celebrating and cheering Hamas on. The reality is that Hamas is getting its rear handed to it by Israel. There is simply no chance of Hamas striking any significant attack on the Israeli military. Israel will take over Northern Gaza. They will then eye the West Bank. If any further mavericks such as Hamas do anything as stupid as the civilian slaughter and massacre by Hamas, the Palestinians can say goodbye to the West Bank. 75 years ago Muslims around the world were vowing that the Jews will be expelled from Palestine and the land will be returned to the Palestinians. Now 75 years later, Israel not only has grown tenfold but also holds Jerusalem as its territory. Singapore is correct. Not much of the world has any sympathy for Hamas. Most of the world regards Hamas as nothing less than a terrorist organization similar to Daesh. On the issue of Israel versus the Palestinian people though, most world sympathy would lie with the Palestinians. Hamas has no strategy. They are akin to wild animals. Attack and run and let the rest of the Palestinians face the harsh consequences of their action. They are basically retards.

Singapore has no fking cow sense and I am ashame. Israel the murderer killed Palestinian for years, encroach Palestinian land, kill babies, genocide, bull doze people house and Arab keep quiet.

Now when Arab start fight back, fking Singapore say Hamas is terrorist.
Are you still leeching off in Singapore now?
If yes, I suggest you F off back to your RAT TUNNEL HOLE in Vietnam, since you are so unhappy with Singapore.

TUNNEL RAT Viet-Cong-111-C-CC053045_36-2872M-NARA.jpg

If yes, I suggest you F off back to your RAT TUNNEL HOLE in Vietnam, since you are so unhappy with Singapore.

View attachment 963194

It is everyone duty to tell Singaporeans Singapore leaders sold out to Jews worship Jews and Indians.

Singapore migration policies will be disaster.

Jews ask the whole world to take in migrants and only China resist it. Lee Kuan Yew bent down.

In fact Jews are smart but are not wiise. Today Jews regret taking in too many migrants and too much diviersity.

Entire EUrope took in too much Muslims and too lick up Muslims that, now Muslims will be killing Jews in Europe.

Next 50 years, when Muslims start killing Jews in Europe and demographically overwhelming the Christians, the so call diversity and migration policies will be a BIG JOKE.

It is everyone duty to tell Singaporeans Singapore leaders sold out to Jews worship Jews and Indians.

Singapore migration policies will be disaster.

Jews ask the whole world to take in migrants and only China resist it. Lee Kuan Yew bent down.

In fact Jews are smart but are not wiise. Today Jews regret taking in too many migrants and too much diviersity.

Entire EUrope took in too much Muslims and too lick up Muslims that, now Muslims will be killing Jews in Europe.

Next 50 years, when Muslims start killing Jews in Europe and demographically overwhelming the Christians, the so call diversity and migration policies will be a BIG JOKE.

Muslims have never killed Jews. The only ones that excel at mass murder and idustrially driven death of 100s of millions have always been either the Europeans or East-Asians.

Historical facts show that whenever the Europeans attempted mass murder of Jews, the Jews always ran for protection and safety into Muslim majority lands.

The last time it happened was at the right before WW1 and at the end of the Holocaust!!

Now the boomerang of flooding Europe with migrants come back hitting Jews,

It was the Jews that push ALL nations to take in migrant, hoping to condition the majority population to live with sizeable minorities, so that Jews can take cover.

1697691392205.png

View attachment 963194
He belongs to pro chinese fraction that is minority. I am from the republican fraction. If there is a poll, 95 percent of Viet people like Singapore.

singapure should be returned to their rightful owners china and malaysia.

The Hamas is a terror organization. Israel has the rights to kill them until they are exterminated.
you are shame to your ancestors who fought for freedom or you are offspring of south vietnamise traitors.

Back
Top Bottom