What's new

Sino-Indian ties most Important: China

IMADreamer

BANNED
Reaction score

Chinese President Hu Jintao has said that Beijing regards its relationship with New Delhi as one of the most important bilateral ties.

Speaking on the 60th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties between India and China, Hu said that China is ready to strengthen friendship, deepen mutual trust and expand cooperation with India.

According to China's foreign ministry website, Hu and his Indian counterpart Pratibha Patil exchanged congratulatory messages on the occasion.

The China Daily quoted Patil as saying that the Sino-India bilateral ties have global and strategic significance, as the close cooperation between the two nations would impact peace and stability in Asia and the world at large.

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao also exchanged greetings with his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh on the occasion.

In his message, Wen said the world has enough room for China and India to develop together.

The neighbours should learn from and support each other to achieve win-win results and common development, Wen said.

India's National Security Adviser Shiv Shankar Menon on Thursday said that India and China have found a way to manage their differences over "the most complicated and difficult" boundary dispute and have decided not to allow it to stand in the way of expanding ties in other areas.

"The two countries have found a modus vivendi to deal with the boundary issue and to manage their different approaches to issues where their peripheries overlap," he said. (ANI)

With 50 Billion Dollar Trade...surely 'Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai' Economically Hi Sahi.

Both Nations want development... We have to co exhist and Show the Might of Asia.

With 50 Billion Dollar Trade...surely 'Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai' Economically Hi Sahi.

Both Nations want development... We have to co exhist and Show the Might of Asia.

that's what you thought?money bring china's friendly voice?then reference to China-U.S relation。the good relationship needs the effort from both sides,trading is not the key.did china ever show the pure hating against any country?did china ever say we were about to solve that illegal line with india by force?did china ever instigate india-pakistan dispute?indian media really should reflect what kind of role they are supporsed to play between C-I,they seriously violated their professional ethics when they were making those fake news and instigating the hating between the countries.in the end, When the snipe and the clam grapple, the fisherman profits

Last edited:
Indian media view does not represent view of GOI AND common indian citizen. .many of media is busy in sensatization of news coz of more advertisement revanue

Although this might come as a bitter pill to some, this is an excellent development for the region's stability and the future of Asia as a whole.

Long live Sino-Indian cooperation.

US with its hegemonistic designs will not let this happen.That is why they roam the world with their bases, creating problem for eveyone.

Wow! The discussion here going on is about bilateral relations between your country and that of China, which is improving and is good for the world. It is amusing how you pull United States into this.

Pleasant Sino indian ties are most vital for the development an peace in whole south asia and also the world.:cheers:to sino india relations

Well, good luck for both countries. I hope they'll also manage to settle down the existing problems between them.

Both are big countries and good ties between'em will surely bring a positive change in present situation of Asia where non-Asian powers are more powerful.

KIT Over

Wow! The discussion here going on is about bilateral relations between your country and that of China, which is improving and is good for the world. It is amusing how you pull United States into this.

Its amusing how a little pea brain goes around s******g everywhere.
Go see a doctor.

US with its hegemonistic designs will not let this happen.That is why they roam the world with their bases, creating problem for eveyone.

I concur. US would try to do that. You see its not at all in the interest of US to let China make "Friendly" relations with India. You know it will than make a triangle China (1)-Russia (2)-India (3)...

This triangle nearly will become 2/3 of the whole of asia (according to area and power) and What will become of US and its interests in Asia???

I think whenever we've to talk about China's realtions with any other country and specially a friendly-to-US country like India with whom US has also done some senitive and important deals, US will itself be "pulled" in it. Not an amazing thing for me though....

KIT Over

Its great that both these countries have go back to having good relations as they would work well together but once again the comments on TOI are alarming and I hope chinese do not read them.

China - World - The Times of India

China and India do share some important aspects as far as economical scenario in Asia is concerned. The recent development of Indian sectors in multiple fields like electronics, software and IT surely can "invoke" China to mold relations with India in a more friendly way. I was reading some time back the position of India in IT development in the World, 48 I guess, (Do correct me if I'm wrong).

Not only China and India, all countries that have more than usual influence and importance should have such relations. Its not like pulling Pakistan in this thread, but to me China can play an important role in peaceful settlements of disputes between Pakistan and India.

We all have to co-exist and neighbours can't be changed, internationally. Things should be made easy and not complexed. Intermingling of things can't streamline anything.

Again, good luck to China-India bilateral relations. :tup:

KIT Out

Its great that both these countries have go back to having good relations as they would work well together but once again the comments on TOI are alarming and I hope chinese do not read them.

China - World - The Times of India

oh..trying to be innocent...providing a link and asking the chinese not to read the comments:eek:
Meanwhile these types of comments are because we lost the 1962 war:cry: so its natural to be a little bit of hesitant
But more rational people from both the sides want good sino india relations:cheers:

China and India do share some important aspects as far as economical scenario in Asia is concerned. The recent development of Indian sectors in multiple fields like electronics, software and IT surely can "invoke" China to mold relations with India in a more friendly way. I was reading some time back the position of India in IT development in the World, 48 I guess, (Do correct me if I'm wrong).

Not only China and India, all countries that have more than usual influence and importance should have such relations. Its not like pulling Pakistan in this thread, but to me China can play an important role in peaceful settlements of disputes between Pakistan and India.

We all have to co-exist and neighbours can't be changed, internationally. Things should be made easy and not complexed. Intermingling of things can't streamline anything.

Again, good luck to China-India bilateral relations. :tup:

KIT Out

We can settle all disputes in our own ways having countries like china, india, russia, japan,pakistan,afghaistan, in a far more constructive and mature way.Alas it is a pipe dream since america has got a finger in every pie.

Back
Top Bottom