What's new

Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan demands to be unbanned after TLP notification

So modi must banned RSS in endia & israel must banned its extremist organisations & what about shia & qadiane extremisam & there terrorist & militant organisation they also must be banned...
Dude you basically killed them off
What kind of extremism can they do even if they want to?
SSP was involved in target killings that's why the ban
TLP I don't like, but leadership wasn't involved in criminal behavior, target killings

of course it makes sense
lashker jhangvi and Daesh Pakistan must also be unbanned
afterall their TTP brothers are unbanned.

playing football with human skulls will be national sport.

Attacking mosques and targetting shias will be legitimatimised ( not that TTP and sipah sahabah seeks court permission before their attacks)

remembering APS massacre will be banned.

lockup and punish all army and police men involved in fighting Sipah sahabah.

declare Punjab police RAW agents

siphah sahabah members moonlight in TTP Daesh Al-Qaeda and Lashker jhangvi if need arises and if they feel their current organisation is not violent enough.
It is time to immigrate IB and bury Pakistan in the past.

Can you elaborate pls
hardcore wannbe islamist , present in pretty much majority of our mosques...... target shias and other sunni sects mostly. District commissioner was shitting his pants when a local commander of this organisation came to the scene. Quite influential animals!!!!!!!

If they want to follow the constitution then why not.

No more hate against Shia.

So modi must banned RSS in endia & israel must banned its extremist organisations & what about shia & qadiane extremisam & there terrorist & militant organisation they also must be banned...

Smart a$$$, what part of that did you not understand ?

All extremist groups in Pakistan should be under government radar and all Terrorists groups should be banned and their assets should be frozen.

Last edited:
It is time to immigrate IB and bury Pakistan in the past.
already got death threats.
haven't been to Pakistan since 2018

my Quetta school mates share targetted killings and assassination clips on our roads
where we grew up.
Right... i have a first hand experience with sipah e sahaba ........ THE WORST PEOPLE i have seen so far!
"hold my bomb..."
declares a Daesh follower..

Sure why not and while they are at it GOP can officially unban all such groups. Why put them through the inconvenience of operating just under the radar.

Forget about FATF, UN sanctions, International community, Aid, Loans, Grants, Investments,...... who cares about this petty stuff. We will eat grass but not give up on our own extremist groups. They are us and we are them.

Awesome, now unban all terrorist organizations, release all detained terrorists and give them an office in bani gala.

Its a very slippery slope, IK has been taunted on his U turns, this is the best time to do a U turn on this agreement with TLP. They are already dispersed so any gathering will need to be organised and collaborated which they can stop using force before it gets out of hand. Otherwise... I dare not think the consequences.
remember during Musharraf time IK used to start processions from LAL Masjid.
then after few years PTI had sudden change and it stopped calling TTP its brothers and started appreciating sacrifices of Pak Military

At this rate, Daesh would register as a political party before next elections.
Don't get over emotional and jump the gun.

TLP is not a terrorist organisation and never was. They haven't done anything that PTI, PPP, PMLN hasn't done before. Just last year we had lawyers smashing hospitals and tearing apart intensive care units. Not that i'm justifying it, i'm just pointing out the crazy low standards we have for what is acceptable in our society. Even in the case of TLP, i believe the murder/assult cases have not been dropped.

SSP is a hardcore terrorist group, they cannot be legitimised and will not be. The govt has signed a ceasefire with the TTP, ultimately and peace deal will require their disbandonment and disarming.

Saada kutta kutta tay tuwaada kutta tommy?

Either ban all groups that raise arms against the people & state OR make a free for all arrangement where you kill innocents & then invite Gov for talks. TTP, TLP, SS and all such groups have no place in society.

Ban them, hunt them down and skin them alive. All of them and their supporters. Only way out of this mess.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom