What's new

Sir M.M Alam in ICU

Can we drop this ridiculous and pointless discussion decades later? Obviously PAF's decision is not considered justified today (and I believe he was on duty afterwards as well) but the Rashid Minhas incident prompted a knee jerk reaction against across the board. His patriotism today in not doubted as during the grounding he even offered his family as collateral to get a chance to fight for Pakistan.

But really quit inappropriate to bring up race discussions during his hospitalization. There should be one stream of thought only - prayers for his speedy recovery.
And Muradk has several times debunked this false story that MM ALAM was grounded.He was actually planning PAF Operations behind the scenes.

may ALLAH PAK bless him with health...........
prayers for our ace fighter..............

52_5026_apr13.jpg

sir MM alam in his F-86

02alam18355_2260596.JPG

images

026 , his favourit jet.............

AirCommodoreMMALAM.jpg

indian flags can be counted on his jet

And Muradk has several times debunked this false story that MM ALAM was grounded.He was actually planning PAF Operations behind the scenes.

"Grounded" means "not flying". Planning for operations occurs on the ground.

"Grounded" means "not flying". Planning for operations occurs on the ground.
I know but Indians paint a completely different story - They think MM Alam had no authority and was like pretty much retired at that point which is not true as Muradk posted several times on this forum that MM Alam was in the loop during 1971 and planning PAF Operations.
What is shown on you tube that is not how he shot the planes he didn't chase any like they said. Second MM is not Bangali he is barahi.
He did fly in 71 but didn't take part in any combat. Why I am saying I wrote an article about him and me flying in 71 doing Dog fights in Sargodha. you can go back on my threads and look for it.
Most people say that why Didn't PAF put there best against PAF , They did all the pilots were vets of 65 and we needed a master of war to coordinate the attacks.
MM was sent to AHQ as DD Operations and was running the whole show.
Hatimi and cecil are not Aces.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/8179-mm-alam-2.html#ixzz21uto0MbA

I know but Indians paint a completely different story - They think MM Alam had no authority and was like pretty much retired at that point which is not true as Muradk posted several times on this forum and MM Alam was in the loop during 1971 and planning different OPs.

MM Alam continued to contribute as an officer, just not in a flying role.

Born in calcutta and killed Indians .
Wow great acheivement alam sahab !!

best to close this thread as the indians have once again 'derailed' the thread.

Isn't MM Alam the great fighter ace who downed 5 IAF planes. My respect to all service men who fought for their country get well soon sir.

Isn't MM Alam the great fighter ace who downed 5 IAF planes. My respect to all service men who fought for their country get well soon sir.

Unverified claims that have been debunked by many.. But thats not the context here.. He is a great soldier and has served his country with honor and dedication. May God grant him a speedy recovery and health

some young lady tweets:

Today, I had the honor to meet MM Alam Sahab in PNS Shifa.. I went there.Was there 4 almost 1/2 hr. He was full of hope for Pak.

Cant xpress, how happy I am today, after meeting a true legend of Pak..

U know MM Alam Sahab is in PNS shifa.I went there,&had the honor 2 meet him there,4 almost 1/2 hr. He was full of hope forPak

Cant tell,how much excited &happy I am after meeting a true legend.He said Inshallah,very soon, things r going to change 4Pak

I seriously dont know how2express my happines.Took his autograph, &he gave me his no,&said u can talk 2 me,whenever u feel like

I asked him abt 1965war,he said ek jazba tha,dushman ko maar giranayka,they gave me Sitara Jurat but i dint do it 4 SJ.Did 4Pak

U knw v said v hope tht times wud change in our life time,he said, by 2014, u will see very capable leadership in Pak. Ameen

He also said, those ppl have been chosen by Allah, but abhi zahir nahi kiye. He said even he knows some of them.

When I asked him abt them,he said he cant tell it now,as itsAllah's secret.Allah kows best.but i hope whtevr he said is true

and here is his autograph

Ay9IQt_CYAEu3zr.jpg:large

some young lady tweets:

Today, I had the honor to meet MM Alam Sahab in PNS Shifa.. I went there.Was there 4 almost 1/2 hr. He was full of hope for Pak.

Cant xpress, how happy I am today, after meeting a true legend of Pak..

U know MM Alam Sahab is in PNS shifa.I went there,&had the honor 2 meet him there,4 almost 1/2 hr. He was full of hope forPak

Cant tell,how much excited &happy I am after meeting a true legend.He said Inshallah,very soon, things r going to change 4Pak

I seriously dont know how2express my happines.Took his autograph, &he gave me his no,&said u can talk 2 me,whenever u feel like

I asked him abt 1965war,he said ek jazba tha,dushman ko maar giranayka,they gave me Sitara Jurat but i dint do it 4 SJ.Did 4Pak

U knw v said v hope tht times wud change in our life time,he said, by 2014, u will see very capable leadership in Pak. Ameen

He also said, those ppl have been chosen by Allah, but abhi zahir nahi kiye. He said even he knows some of them.

When I asked him abt them,he said he cant tell it now,as itsAllah's secret.Allah kows best.but i hope whtevr he said is true

and here is his autograph

Ay9IQt_CYAEu3zr.jpg:large

This was me... :D .. I plan to meet him today again, Insha'Allah in PNS Shifa

Are civilians allowed to visit him? I was going there tomorrow to get my medical exam for NUST done. Which room?

Back
Top Bottom