What's new

Sir Muradk in Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a sad news. Let us all pray for Sir Murad's health and speedy recovery.Amen

Really feeling bad after this news, may Allah bless Sir Murad.
Insha Allah he will get well soon.
Thanks a lot Jabar 1 for this info. Kindly say Salam to Sir from me.
We are looking forward for him.

He is a PAF veteran fighter pilot...he would get to the six 'o clock of his ailment in no time...
I am an atheist...but I do believe in karma and the iron will of man...may he get back in the pink of health soon...

ohhhhhh my favrite person got problim .my all prayers for him may ALLAH give him good health ever.inshallah he will be well very soon.ameen.

I wish Mr.MuradK a speedy recovery and good health!!!

Wish speedy recovery of the brave soldier. He has been a father figure in this forum.

May Allah Subhan o Tala give me him good health ....

Ameen ... Ameen ya Rabul Alameen

I wish him a quick recovery. Will definitely miss his posts and hope he rejoins us soon.

Jabar1,

Sir Muradk will be in our prayers. May Allah grant him with best of health and a speedy recovery.

Kindly pass my regards to him. Is he recovering in the US?

Thanks.

Sir Muradk is a fighter pilot. those arteries cant stop a man like him. i am he is going to be fine and well be giving his excellent opinions in a very short while on this forum. May Allah give him a very long and happy life and i am sure that he is going to recover very quickly inshallah.

WELL, i know he will defeat this sicknes, he is a warrior!
a master, at least for me, tell him , batman said, come on now, MASTER !
batman needs you!

he will come, soon i know it, i miss him a lot, tell him, i can still put a single man grurd of honur for him, will he wana take it, or i will go to deliver myself!
he is the only person , who knows, how many assests like me, doing what and where!

ya , allaha.... madad, & let him command us!:cry::cry::cry:

oh sad to hear that

May Allah grant him health and let him recover in a matter of days...... hopefully everything should be ok soon

All my best wishes to him and i will be praying for him Insha'Allah

May Allah Subhanahu wa-ta'ala bring him back amongst us as healthy as possible!! May pray with him and the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom