What's new

Сирия: Су-35 в действии у турецкой границы Syria: Su-35 in action Turkish border

KSA and Turkey are not looking to invade Syria, they're most likely going to try and establish a safe zone, which I have discussed in the past.
if they are not invading then the safe zone will be inside turkey otherwise its nothing but invasion and violation of Syria sovereignty.

Why suddenly Russians and Assad except a ceasefire?They were winning(atleast they are saying like that).They want to stop Turkey but they cant.We will create a security zone for Syrians and will secure them from Russians and Assad boms.
We will keep refugees in their landsand will neutralize YPG and PKK .
Free Syrian Army which we support is not Daesh and they are not Jihadis.They are freedom fihters of Syria fighting against Russia Assad,Daesh and Ypg.Yes they are fighting with all of them which shows they are not terorists like Russians urged them.
may be they accept a ceasefire because its 4 years that they are asking for it but till today the other side refused accepting it or had unrealistic demands and preconditions

may be they accept a ceasefire because its 4 years that they are asking for it but till today the other side refused accepting it or had unrealistic demands and preconditions
Sorry but it is nonsense.They have only kilometers to cut the way of FSA between Turkey.They will surrender them with the help of YPG.
When they've asked for ceasefire?Russians came and said we will neutralize all of them.(I am talking about FSA not DAESH.I will be happy ıf they have destroy DAESH but this is not their aim.May be later if they rescue Assad and wants to gain land then they really attack to DAESH)
Russians dont stop.Why do you think people call them bear?;)If they stop there must be a big reason.Show us an exceptable reason then.

In the absence of a UN resolution or US/NATO backing, I think the chances of a Saudi-Turkish military intervention in Syria is next to nil.
It wouldn't be an intervention, because they wouldn't officially be intervening directly in Syria. The goal of setting up a safe zone would officially be purely about refugee flow, economics and humanitarianism. Also, KSA didn't require UN and US backing to go into Yemen, so there goes your entire argument.

if they are not invading then the safe zone will be inside turkey otherwise its nothing but invasion and violation of Syria sovereignty.
You say that as if Syria has a real choice. Besides, it can be justified, as Syrians are flooding through the Turkish border, giving Turkey legal cover to create such a zone within Syria, to settle SYRIANS.

It wouldn't be an intervention, because they wouldn't officially be intervening directly in Syria. The goal of setting up a safe zone would officially be purely about refugee flow, economics and humanitarianism. Also, KSA didn't require UN and US backing to go into Yemen, so there goes your entire argument.

You say that as if Syria has a real choice. Besides, it can be justified, as Syrians are flooding through the Turkish border, giving Turkey legal cover to create such a zone within Syria, to settle SYRIANS.
only in your world it can be justified, without UNSC resolution its nothing but aggression and you are welcome trying to get that resolution.

Sorry but it is nonsense.They have only kilometers to cut the way of FSA between Turkey.They will surrender them with the help of YPG.
When they've asked for ceasefire?Russians came and said we will neutralize all of them.(I am talking about FSA not DAESH.I will be happy ıf they have destroy DAESH but this is not their aim.May be later if they rescue Assad and wants to gain land then they really attack to DAESH)
Russians dont stop.Why do you think people call them bear?;)If they stop there must be a big reason.Show us an exceptable reason then.
Russian will stop or will not stop is not the question. The question is what was their goal . I ask you a question didn't Russia and Iran stated from the start that there must be a ceasefire and all Syrian groups minus mercenaries and terrorists must discuss the fate of Syria around a table not in battlefield. Then why its strange for you when Russia achieved it's goal and FSA agreed on reasonable terms for peace talk Russia stopped . why not accepting that bombing was a tool to make some groups see reasons?

When country A and B roll armour and troops into country C's sovereign territory and threaten to shoot down their planes, it's called an invasion.

As I already said, the refugees flooding the EU are not fresh out of Syria escapees, they're leaving already established camps from Turkey and Jordan.

Saudis can do as they please there with their al qaeda allies in Yemen, not so in Syria where there is a Russian military presence.

Just what is it that makes you think the Sauds or Turkey have a right to go into Syria and fight the government without calling it an invasion ?

Russian will stop or will not stop is not the question
No, this is the question.Before external powers get out of Syria there wont be peace and Russians are invaders who support anti-democratic Syrian regime by killing civilians.They killed more than DAESH.
I ask you a question didn't Russia and Iran stated from the start that there must be a ceasefire and all Syrian groups minus mercenaries and terrorists must discuss the fate of Syria around a table not in battlefield.
Turkey also said the same.Our leaders were said Assad to make reforms and give some rights to others.Baas regime was a minority regime but when they began to kill peoples it became a dictotorial regime.This made us to make a decision.We choosed Syrians to Assad and Baas.Russians and Iran chosed to secure their benefits.(like the same at Egypt with arabs)
Then why its strange for you when Russia achieved it's goal and FSA agreed on reasonable terms for peace talk Russia stopped
If you think like that why do you critisize SA attacks in Yemen.Give up to support Hutis then.Their leader called them like Assad called Russians and Iranians.Dont tell me this is different because it is different for you only
why not accepting that bombing was a tool to make some groups see reasons?
Are you muslim?Cant you see dying civilians?Cant you see What Russians do and dont you know Russians character?

No, this is the question.Before external powers get out of Syria there wont be peace and Russians are invaders who support anti-democratic Syrian regime by killing civilians.They killed more than DAESH.
Dose the foreign invaders also include the coalition of 91 country that fight against Assad. and fnny you ignore the civilian that the coalition of 91 country kill

Turkey also said the same.Our leaders were said Assad to make reforms and give some rights to others.Baas regime was a minority regime but when they began to kill peoples it became a dictotorial regime.This made us to make a decision.We choosed Syrians to Assad and Baas.Russians and Iran chosed to secure their benefits.(like the same at Egypt with arabs)
Baas regime had the obligation to people of syria to stand against the people who threatened the very fabric of Syrian lives,also before it get out of hand , Assad made many chenge he removed emergency laws , he offered an election but what happened your coalition of 91 country said they wont accept it until he step down

If you think like that why do you critisize SA attacks in Yemen.Give up to support Hutis then.Their leader called them like Assad called Russians and Iranians.Dont tell me this is different because it is different for you only
.we support houthis ? strange as that's something even USA don't believe.

Are you muslim? Cant you see dying civilians?Cant you see What Russians do and dont you know Russians character?
I see dying civilian , but I see them on both side not only one side , I still remember in Iraq more than 100 people each day died to these terrorists bombings .so i don't have forgotten the beheaders nature.

When country A and B roll armour and troops into country C's sovereign territory and threaten to shoot down their planes, it's called an invasion.

As I already said, the refugees flooding the EU are not fresh out of Syria escapees, they're leaving already established camps from Turkey and Jordan.

Saudis can do as they please there with their al qaeda allies in Yemen, not so in Syria where there is a Russian military presence.

Just what is it that makes you think the Sauds or Turkey have a right to go into Syria and fight the government without calling it an invasion ?
When country C's citizens are flooding country A and B's territory, then country C has no right no complain.

Your entire comment is nonsense, in fact, the EU part only serves to prove me right. Those "established camps" are already full, and for you to say that more aren't coming from the Syrian border, that's the height of self-delusion.

Enough of this, I'm not going to waste anymore time here. Your points are nonsense.

only in your world it can be justified, without UNSC resolution its nothing but aggression and you are welcome trying to get that resolution.
Iran didn't wait for a UNSC resolution to get involved in a civil war that had nothing to do with it, neither did Russia. By your definition, what Iran and Russia are doing is illegal.

And don't say that the government invited them, getting involved in civil wars also have the same requirements, no matter what side you pick.

Unless and until Syria can guarantee that refugees won't flood Europe and Turkey, Syria has no right to complain.

When country C's citizens are flooding country A and B's territory, then country C has no right no complain.

Your entire comment is nonsense, in fact, the EU part only serves to prove me right. Those "established camps" are already full, and for you to say that more aren't coming from the Syrian border, that's the height of self-delusion.

Enough of this, I'm not going to waste anymore time here. Your points are nonsense.

Iran didn't wait for a UNSC resolution to get involved in a civil war that had nothing to do with it, neither did Russia. By your definition, what Iran and Russia are doing is illegal.

And don't say that the government invited them, getting involved in civil wars also have the same requirements, no matter what side you pick.

Unless and until Syria can guarantee that refugees won't flood Europe and Turkey, Syria has no right to complain.
Iran invited by in recognized Syrian government ,you also welcome if you get your invitation to the party . and no the recognized government of a sovereign country have the right to ask assistance from other friendly countries . we did so for king of Oman previously and now we also do so for the people of Syria.
Well if you have sealed with as they deal with other colonial invaders then don't complain layers.

Back
Top Bottom