What's new

Sisters allegedly murdered by husbands in Pakistan ‘honour’ killing

Nahi bhai, I don't think they had the opportunity to choose. :sad:
Kabhi tu Spain pohnchty na? Police bula ker kerty hawaly... Bs Pakistani qom, jazbati log. I am remembering the saying of a great leader : the less emotions you have the longer you will live..

Kabhi tu Spain pohnchty na?

The OP says :
It is understood that, on arrival in Pakistan, the sisters were pressured to help their husbands, who they were forced to marry last year, apply for spouse visas so they could travel to Europe.

It is alleged Aneesa and Arooj were killed when they refused to help.
They would have been imprisoned in the house.

Police bula ker kerty hawaly...

Their phones might have been taken away.

Bs Pakistani qom, jazbati log. I am remembering the saying of a great leader : the less emotions you have the longer you will live..

Perhaps. But what is a person without emotions, without passion ? Though the emotions and passions must be of the humane and rational kind not the misguided and evil kind. :)

The OP says :
Perhaps. But what is a person without emotions, without passion ? Though the emotions and passions must be of the humane and rational kind not the misguided and evil kind. :)
I was living a university hostel. I was famous among the "other" students as "makkar", a word used for muhajirs. They asked me many times to leave the room, but I never complied.
One day, around 60 students gathered outside my room, and started knocking at my door. Had I made a single sound inside that room, they would all have been in my room, and perhaps would have killed me.
But next day, we investigated that matter. The instigator was caught in the middle of the city. Kafi piar Dia usy us waqt.

So gentlemen, her kam ka aik waqt hota hai. Help kerteen apny husbands ki, or Spain pohnchty hi sedha police k pass.

Unfortunately, desi legal system is guided by stupid obediance to irrational desi family culture and social structure including in Indian police stations the senior inspector forcing wives complaining of torture by husbands and in-laws to "compromise" with them instead of punishing them. A very stupid and unjust thing that happened in South India ( Karnataka state ) some years ago was of the parents of a girl who married a boy of her choice, suiciding because of their inherent irrational, oppressive and self-shaming thoughts they felt about their daughter's marriage and they felt it is better to suicide then to answer the questions and taunts of their jaahil neighbors and relatives. And what did the police do ? They arrested the girl and her husband on abetment of suicide ! Really ? What had they done other than follow their heart's desire in being with each other despite opposition by the girl's stupid parents ? How were these particular police thinking the case ?
Wtf is a desi legal system? We only know about desi murghi and desi khorak.
Why do you believe anything happening in india happens elsewhere in south Asia as well.. does it make you feel better that you are not alone?
The sh!t happening in india cant be compared to any place in the world.

I was living a university hostel. I was famous among the "other" students as "makkar", a word used for muhajirs. They asked me many times to leave the room, but I never complied.
One day, around 60 students gathered outside my room, and started knocking at my door. Had I made a single sound inside that room, they would all have been in my room, and perhaps would have killed me.

So a killing so casually like that ? Wow ! Ethno violence is the natural outcome of ultranationalism which is also common in India. When they can't find enemies outside ATM then target a different ethnicity or political section inside especially when the target is weaker somehow like by being in minority. Sad. Were you terrified ?

But next day, we investigated that matter. The instigator was caught in the middle of the city. Kafi piar Dia usy us waqt.

Pyaar milna bhi tha. Instead of using the university to educate himself and to organize progressive movement he organized a lynching that didn't come to fruition that day.

So gentlemen, her kam ka aik waqt hota hai. Help kerteen apny husbands ki, or Spain pohnchty hi sedha police k pass.

You are right really. Well said. :tup:

Wtf is a desi legal system? We only know about desi murghi and desi khorak.
Why do you believe anything happening in india happens elsewhere in south Asia as well.. does it make you feel better that you are not alone?
The sh!t happening in india cant be compared to any place in the world.

Yes man, there never was the Partition and Pakistan was magically transplanted 75 years ago from Scandinavia. :lol:

Last edited:
So a killing so casually like that ? Wow ! Ethno violence is the natural outcome of ultranationalism which is also common in India. When they can't enemies outside ATM then target a different ethnicity or political section especially when the target is weaker somehow like by being in minority. Sad. Were you terrified ?

Pyaar milna bhi tha. Instead of using the university to educate himself and to organize progressive movement he organized a lynching that didn't come to fruition that day.

You are right really. Well said. :tup:

Yes man, there never was the Partition and Pakistan was magically transplanted 75 years ago from Scandinavia. :lol:
Partition happened for punjab and bengal only ..nobody else was fkin affected.

Conducting good PR for Islam as always 👏👏

Must be an ancient North Indian-Pakistani practice that predates Islam. I don't see honor killings anywhere else in the Islamic world. No honor killings in BD, Iran, Sudan, UAE or Uzbekistan.. Btw North Indian Hindu and Sikhs also oppress their women for dating men outside their caste/religion.

It's lawlessness. So in the same hostel, some 7 Sudanis called a prostitute. She was dead in some hours. They buried her there.
But Pak police, sadqy jaon, caught all of them...

Good that Pak Police caught those criminals. A murder is indefensible and those seven must have been psychos.

Please watch the below 2009 Hindi film ( in full ) called Gulaal. This fine film is about violence in hosteling students' lives, their attempt at love, campus politics and it getting mixed up with the agenda of larger society politics and then the lives of the powerful. It is acted well, has violence and tragedy and I think you will identify with it. Watch the song 'Sarfaroshi ki tamanna' too :

Partition happened for punjab and bengal only ..nobody else was fkin affected.

You forgot Kashmir ? And the migrations both ways ?

Must be an ancient North Indian-Pakistani practice that predates Islam. I don't see honor killings anywhere else in the Islamic world. No honor killings in BD, Iran, Sudan, UAE or Uzbekistan..

Iran has honor killings.

And probably predates Islam ? Islam is really against barbaric, anti-human practices like honor killing. The Muslim female has the right to choose her own husband with or without her family's consent, or if her family arranges for her a wedding which she doesn't agree with after the proposal she has right to reject it right during the wedding procedure. What happens in desi land is pre-Islamic stuff. And according to Wikipedia the Roman law too prescribed honor killing for "morally transgressing" females but this is not surprising given that Romans had the extremely barbaric gladiator sports.

Btw North Indian Hindu and Sikhs also oppress their women for dating men outside their caste/religion.

Modern Indian Muslims do it too. Please read my post# 15.

Last edited:
You forgot Kashmir ? And the migrations both ways ?
Jammu & Kashmir is disputed ..
Regardless the point is the region was always like europe..different kingdoms and countries..they all have their own problems and cultures vary.. the type of killings you see in india may not exist here and vice versa..culture is different.

Must be an ancient North Indian-Pakistani practice that predates Islam. I don't see honor killings anywhere else in the Islamic world. No honor killings in BD, Iran, Sudan, UAE or Uzbekistan.. Btw North Indian Hindu and Sikhs also oppress their women for dating men outside their caste/religion.

It's a sick part of the Hindi-Urdu culture.. bit like Sati, which to be fair, wasn't practiced in Pakistan but limited to India.

Even Afghanistan's barbarity has been misattributed to Islam, it's actually the tribal culture and 'law' that is from the stone age.

It's a sick part of the Hindi-Urdu culture.. bit like Sati, which to be fair, wasn't practiced in Pakistan but limited to India.

Even Afghanistan's barbarity has been misattributed to Islam, it's actually the tribal culture and 'law' that is from the stone age.
Dada , I know this is a serious thread .
But i have seen your dance video , it was honestly good .
Regards , plus your hair color though its also good.

@fitpOsitive worst thing Pak did is allowing every other refugee, migrant to show up
now Sudanese to afghans to Rohingya
everyone is doing wild shit and no one can stop them - aur karo ummah chumma

Back
Top Bottom