What's new

Six-year-old student shoots teacher

subah subah kon peeta hai yaar
kabhi Irish coffee ni lagai ?

16-9_40a4f5aa-e91f-45cd-b365-87a9abc8344a-aspect-ratio-4-3.jpg

hair of the dog muhaavra suna hai ? ki fajr ke time hangover ho ra hai to ek pag lagai ke chai dio masjid tak.. banarsi paan bhi kha lena rastay me.. ki kiso ko pta na chaley :D

What a fucked up nation.
But they always criticize the outside world .
Very easy...Just stop coming to the US.

When you, and I say 'you' generically, moved you are saying that what was did not worked for me. No one forced anyone to come to the US. So when Americans sees a constant stream of people wanting to come to the US, it is only inevitable that we feel, rightly or wrongly, that the US is the better. So for the rest of the world, all you have to do is stop trying to get to the US. By the way, how many Pakistanis came to the US in '22?

When you, and I say 'you' generically, moved you are saying that what was did not worked for me. No one forced anyone to come to the US. So when Americans sees a constant stream of people wanting to come to the US, it is only inevitable that we feel, rightly or wrongly, that the US is the better. So for the rest of the world, all you have to do is stop trying to get to the US. By the way, how many Pakistanis came to the US in '22?
And who is coming to USA?

Most members here at this forum are not American citizens, you moron.

Everyone is armed and they can quickly resort to using a gun if there is a dispute. So whoever draws first wins.

Not really. The gun ownership rates tend to be extremely high in states in the central deep south that are poor.

1100px-Household_Firearm_Ownership_Rate_by_U.S._state.svg.png

states by median income
720px-Map_of_states_by_median_household_income_in_2019.svg.png

I never tried to even get a tourist visa of US. Because I don't want to die overthere in some mass shooting or by some sociopaths found in abundance overthere.

AA16AUx0.img

Virginia boy who shot teacher Abigail Zwerner told another he wanted to set her on fire: report

A 6-year-old who shot his teacher allegedly told another educator he wanted to light her on fire and watch her die, according to a report.

Last month, the troubled boy nearly made good on his apparent murderous impulses, shooting first grader teacher Abigail Zwerner at Richneck Elementary School in Newport News., Va., officials have said. Zwerner survived.

Zwerner and other Richneck teachers said they had shared their fears about the child’s grave behavior with administrators, only to have their concerns downplayed or ignored, The Washington Post reported.

Zwerner had asked for support with the boy, and expressed concerns about his behavior, teachers wrote in online messages to Newport News Superintendent George Parker III.

“She had asked for help,” one school staff member wrote in the chat.

“Several times,” another added.

The child, who was known to throw furniture and other objects in the classroom, once wrote a note to a teacher in which he told her hated her, wanted to set her on fire to kill her, the teachers union told The Washington Post. When she brought the disturbing letter to school administrators, they told her to drop it, according to the teacher.

Back
Top Bottom