What's new

Sleepy....

CaptainPrice

Reaction score
How many of us are sleepy at the moment?Please comment.I can't seriously sleep theese days.

Just try meditation for one month guys. You'll be surprised at the wonders it will do to your body and your life.

Trust me. Just try it with dedication for a month.

I am one guy who's sleepy almost always. But I haven't slept in last two days. Its exactly 55 hours now since I slept. I sure wanna sleep now.

Those who wanna sleep, should just get into bed, and switch off the lights. It is very rare that you don't fall to sleep within 10 minutes. If not that, watch some pr0n, and do that stuff, lol. You'll surely want to sleep.

I am one guy who's sleepy almost always. But I haven't slept in last two days. Its exactly 55 hours now since I slept. I sure wanna sleep now.

Those who wanna sleep, should just get into bed, and switch off the lights. It is very rare that you don't fall to sleep within 10 minutes. If not that, watch some pr0n, and do that stuff, lol. You'll surely want to sleep.

or listen Manmohan singh's recorded speech!
He really makes me sleep!
:D

I actually can sleep in the normal day but it isn't possible for me to sleep at night.Seriously don't know why.Maybe Depression?

I am always sleepy :P
Cant sleep though, belive me, in this cold weather, remove u Top and sleep!
Your wonna love it! :D
Ull be frozen to death!

Back
Top Bottom