What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

nai same hang and heating up issue with these

:P bohat saal nahi chalana. Aik dedh saal jo acha chal jaye aur ziada mehnga na ho. Menhga tareen mobile lena aisa hee hay jesa ap designer Lawn ka dress 15000 hazar main letay hain stitched and next year naya design a jata hay

My wife has two I Phones. They heat worse than me and my son's Redmis.

They take great photos and have great sound quality, no doubt.

But are near useless for browzing unless you live in a 4G area. Massive problem.

Cheers, Doc

I did not like Samsung. It started getting warmer as soon as any game is opened on it and hangs a lot so i decided to change. and am in no mood even to buy a costly version of it.

I need something that is not too costly just within 20k or so.
1. which has good storage
2. good for transferring files
3. picture quality is good so if I need something to click for some news feature in hurry it could work
4. a bit faster i mean it does not hang or slow touch
5. battery is good which at least could last for a day and internet browsing is good. I also hear Huawei is good specially the one with company logo in RED color but i did not find it anywhere here . only the ones with white logo

nai yar no nokia
Hang and heating up issues (when you play games) will come in every model. The best options would be:
IPhone
I mean, these will heat up the least. Else all others will. Wesay if you are so pissed off at Samsung i would suggest Sony Xperia as that too is a good brand. As i was saying, to me, phones are to make calls, send msgs and to carry as accessory. So while job 1 and 2 will be done by ANY phone at all, for job 3, just go with a good brand. Warna specs wagera itna khas use ni krty hum log (in my opinion)

IPhone is good if you can go for a used one. i5 20-25k ke range mein hona chahea i think.

P.S. Still waiting for those details on the project :(

nai same hang and heating up issue with these

:P bohat saal nahi chalana. Aik dedh saal jo acha chal jaye aur ziada mehnga na ho. Menhga tareen mobile lena aisa hee hay jesa ap designer Lawn ka dress 15000 hazar main letay hain stitched and next year naya design a jata hay

Did you watch the first video I sent?

It started getting warmer as soon as any game is opened on it

Iss baychary ko rizai may lapait k rakho gi to warm he ho ga na ........ take off the cover (the additional fancy one you women buy to make it look like a model) and it will function fine (May be).

I did not like Samsung. It started getting warmer as soon as any game is opened on it and hangs a lot so i decided to change. and am in no mood even to buy a costly version of it.

I need something that is not too costly just within 20k or so.
1. which has good storage
2. good for transferring files
3. picture quality is good so if I need something to click for some news feature in hurry it could work
4. a bit faster i mean it does not hang or slow touch
5. battery is good which at least could last for a day and internet browsing is good. I also hear Huawei is good specially the one with company logo in RED color but i did not find it anywhere here . only the ones with white logo

Huawei P10

Moto z force, moto z droid are best, samsung sucks

Iss baychary ko rizai may lapait k rakho gi to warm he ho ga na ........ take off the cover (the additional fancy one you women buy to make it look like a model) and it will function fine (May be).
Am the least womenly no dandy covers not even the company one. aur haan mera razai main ghuss k mobile use karnay wala koi scene bhi NAHI hay

Hang and heating up issues (when you play games) will come in every model. The best options would be:
IPhone
I mean, these will heat up the least. Else all others will. Wesay if you are so pissed off at Samsung i would suggest Sony Xperia as that too is a good brand. As i was saying, to me, phones are to make calls, send msgs and to carry as accessory. So while job 1 and 2 will be done by ANY phone at all, for job 3, just go with a good brand. Warna specs wagera itna khas use ni krty hum log (in my opinion)

IPhone is good if you can go for a used one. i5 20-25k ke range mein hona chahea i think.

P.S. Still waiting for those details on the project :(
yara i need one which could do all three jobs. Ab 3310 main high profile conferences main to nahi lay ja sakti na.as far project i contacted them two days back still no reply . when they reply I will get back to you. i intend to pool in from my pocket while those people will distribute . that is the idea so far

Back
Top Bottom