What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

I have iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S2 and Nokia 1661. I do all cydia stuff and rooting stuff for both phones.

nokia-n8.jpg

Beauty when combines with performance is named Nokia N8

12mp bt comparable to 14mp sony cybershot,symbian belle this month,HDMI,USB on go,16gb internal,

what else we need and affordable price

dumped my i phone 4 for galaxy s2 last week .... its a tough call to decide which is better .... but IOS is definitely easier to operate in comparison to android.... S2 is great with its huge screen, 8 MP camera, loads of free aps but still I am now missing the i phone.

Anyone having iOS 5 tried to jailbreak? I am dying for dying for it.

My brother has jailbroken iOS 5.

but he has to connect to the computer everytime he restarts that. Thats why i hate jailbreaking.

Use sygic.. in conjunction with my Pioneer LCd in my car.. it has an app mode.. the result is instant Navigation for my car.
how do u do that santro? I have installed sygic in my iPhone, what next?

Samsung Galaxy S I9003
it is a good phone. My wife this one. I used it as well, before iphone, but will not go for that again.

There are some good applications like whatsapp messenger which are free on android but paid in itunes.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

dumped my i phone 4 for galaxy s2 last week .... its a tough call to decide which is better .... but IOS is definitely easier to operate in comparison to android.... S2 is great with its huge screen, 8 MP camera, loads of free aps but still I am now missing the i phone.
huge screen makes it a bit tablet type. I am sure you will be back to iphone.

My brother has jailbroken iOS 5.

but he has to connect to the computer everytime he restarts that. Thats why i hate jailbreaking.

This is because your brother is using tethered jailbreak, without jailbreaking iPhone is like dead and without root Samsung Galaxy S2 is also dead.

any place for Symbian phones :rofl:

Yesss...................

toilet_3.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

This is because your brother is using tethered jailbreak, without jailbreaking iPhone is like dead and without root Samsung Galaxy S2 is also dead.

Yes, he says so, that your iPhone is just a paper weight with Jailbreak.

Just learned about tethered and untethered jailbreak. Will ask him to do my phone untethered jailbreak.

Been using iPhone4 for past 6 months. Got a Samsung Galaxy SII as b'day gift to wife couple of days ago.

Back
Top Bottom