What's new

So Gen. Asim Munir is more likely to be Pak next COAS

yes we shall!

going by public support and how ppl voted last election for IK high probability IK will be next PM and hopefully Wardi mafias wings clipped!

It is all claims until it actually is shown to have happened. I am not going to hold my breath, that is all I can say for now.

It is all claims until it actually is shown to have happened. I am not going to hold my breath, that is all I can say for now.
hope for the best!

assuming Ik is not a boot pawn and you not a boot/shareef/zardaris fan boy!

hope for the best!

assuming Ik is not a boot pawn and you not a boot/shareef/zardaris fan boy!

I am definitely not a pawn for any side, as @Jango and many others already know, but I cannot say anything about IK, one way or another, as of now. We shall soon know.

I am definitely not a pawn for any side, as @Jango and many others already know, but I cannot say anything about IK, one way or another, as of now. We shall soon know.
hoping the best future for our country!

i know you have your opinion i respect that and yes you are not a pawn!

Asim Munir, is he the guy who was Zardari’s military secretary?

Well, have heard of his allegedly corrupt past.

If it were up to me, I’d sideline everyone who has engaged with Bajwa.

Maryum and Nawaz Sharif are likely to make Gen. Asim Munir next COAS after Bajwa.

She needs to make sure she has the right video collection for mr Munir.

Well, have heard of his allegedly corrupt past.

If it were up to me, I’d sideline everyone who has engaged with Bajwa.
Depends
Sooner or later whoever has public support will come back to power(be it nawaz or IK)

at that time if i was IK i will play bold regardless of the consequences and ask for army chief to resign

Similar judicary needs to come under parliment and this self apointment needs to stop
/self governing

A precidence need to be set to show power lies in the public not in journals or judges

Destribution of power model(unique to pakistan) has failed

Power should now lie with people who if want to **** the country so be it..let them **** it

I am okay if we legalize corruption and call nawaz sharif as jinnah and put his namw on rupee as far as people are okay with it.

Now people pretend they dont have power ..this illusion that politicans and people arent responsible for current mess has to be brought down first

She needs to make sure she has the right video collection for mr Munir.

Depends
Sooner or later whoever has public support will come back to power(be it nawaz or IK)

at that time if i was IK i will play bold regardless of the consequences and ask for army chief to resign

Similar judicary needs to come under parliment and this self apointment needs to stop
/self governing

A precidence need to be set to show power lies in the public not in journals or judges

Destribution of power model(unique to pakistan) has failed

Power should now lie with people who if want to **** the country so be it..let them **** it

I am okay if we legalize corruption and call nawaz sharif as jinnah and put his namw on rupee as far as people are okay with it.

Now people pretend they dont have power ..this illusion that politicans and people arent responsible for current mess has to be brought down first
Mariam ka pass her qisam ka tota ki collection ha.... even apna abu ka tota bhi haan..

yes we shall!

going by public support and how ppl voted last election for IK high probability IK will be next PM and hopefully Wardi mafias wings clipped!
If only wardi mafia allows it, they didn't let him win any sizeable seats in 2013, it was very clearly rigged in front of the whole world. MQM goons were walking away with ballot boxes under the military's watch/protection and on video...and same shenanigans happened in Punjab on a much larger scale.

In 2018, IK was kept from winning a decisive majority. The same "engineering" will happen again during the next election.

Asim Munir, is he the guy who was Zardari’s military secretary?
Yup, and Rasputin will have his man in power.

If only wardi mafia allows it, they didn't let him win any sizeable seats in 2013, it was very clearly rigged in front of the whole world. MQM goons were walking away with ballot boxes under the military's watch/protection and on video...and same shenanigans happened in Punjab on a much larger scale.

In 2018, IK was kept from winning a decisive majority. The same "engineering" will happen again during the next election.

Yup, and Rasputin will have his man in power.
thats why i am against any backdoor deal!

it should be through throwing out of satan from satanHQ!

Now, I can understand why Pakistan is sitll dirt poor and corrupt, while India and Bengladesh are progressing at rapid pace.

Only Money left in the Pakistan reserve is about the money given to Pakistan by friendly Nations (it can be shown as a deposit, but cannot be withdrawn or spent) which means Pakistan is very close to default. PINDI Boys real estate agents days of experimenting are done and the party is over.

I personally want IK to let them finish their term and own the default, any attempt by IK to take down the government will mean they will PIN the default on him. Which means Pindi boys and PDM walks away ones again.

Back
Top Bottom