What's new

So Gen. Asim Munir is more likely to be Pak next COAS

Well, have heard of his allegedly corrupt past.

If it were up to me, I’d sideline everyone who has engaged with Bajwa.
yessss, that would mean they'd have to pick one from you PDF jernails.

Last edited:
I so badly wish this is real.
it is not factual.

a alcoholic beverage merchant (liqueur seller) from UK preaching Islam and patriotism to Pakistanis thru social media. and an embezzler and absconder in amreeka preaching against Pak Army corruption on PDF. and almost everyone here is eagerly believing it and lapping it up. it would be ironic and funny were it not so tragic.

Last edited:
We need a General loyal to Pakistan, Bajwa and his gang has bring shame and disgrace to Army, it will take 2-3 COAS tenure to fix that image, that to if the next COAS remains out of Politics and let the civilians work, which in Pakistan can not happen. I fear a time will come when awam and Army will be face to face and start killing each other, only a revolution like that can bring peace and stability to Pakistan. These Generals are killing Pakistan slowly, but if Awam for once take matter in their own hands and did not care for Wardi or Politicians or Judges or Journalists, than after a bloodshed we will have peace in Pakistan which will last for centuries.

Post next elections, I believe every political party need to work together to cut down the Army’s extra constitutional role in politics.

Same for judiciary.

Its funny when Bajwa gives out broad political statements like Pakistan and India should sit down and talk, Rs is strong, Polio is a big concern, throws tantrum on DG ISI appointment, has concern on Buzdar appointment, side dealings with US etc
How would they do that when the judiciary is completely under the Mil-establishment's thumb and can get them to open courts at midnight. All these other parties has stack full of actual criminals with open and shut cases which the army dusts up whenever they need the political criminals to do their bidding.

Find that hard to believe...saaray ka saaray beghairat hain Popa John kay prospective franchisees.

Found this on twitter. Who are the "khamosh mujahids" he is referring to?

Take this with a bucket of salt.

News I am hearing is that N knows Asim Munir is not their man. But he is somewhat anti-IK. So that's better than something.

N has finally, after 15 years come to the realization keh koi bhi Army Chief apna nhn hota...and they are cognizant of this this time around. But they still want someone to keep a check on IK.

Who the f'k care who becomes the next COAS, whoever it will be his primary responsibility would be to keep political chaos in Pakistan since political stability is a threat to real estate developer as more money goes to industry.

There are going to be one of two options.
It's either IK or PDM.

Every idiot knows who going to win 2023 election.

So if you are anti IK you are automatically pro PMLN

Regardless I think proper chatrool is needed.
We need someone to really screw up this time so this drama since 1971 can stop otherwise juanid saffder and aseefa Bhutto are going to be ruling Pakistan till 2060.

1665407443805.png

Maryum and Nawaz Sharif are likely to make Gen. Asim Munir next COAS after Bajwa.

No civilian or politician should be allowed to have an opinion on the internal and sensitive matters of the Pakistan Army. Corrupt people like Sheikh Rasheed, a professional politician who changes political favors and parties, have a tragic end. This foul-mouthed person sometimes takes Nawaz Sharif as his father and sometimes calls Imran Khan as his father. No one know when he could change his own affiliations & words

No civilian or politician should be allowed to have an opinion on the internal and sensitive matters of the Pakistan Army. Corrupt people like Sheikh Rasheed, a professional politician who changes political favors and parties, have a tragic end. This foul-mouthed person sometimes takes Nawaz Sharif as his father and sometimes calls Imran Khan as his father. No one know when he could change his own affiliations & words
All civilians and especially politicians should be allowed to have opinion.

Problem is Pakistanis are confused they need to figure out whether they want north Korea economically or south Korea

North Korea started rich like Pakistan in 1960s and south Korea was like interior Sindh

And then we saw what happened

As recent of 1990s south Korea didn't know how to make cars..

As long as people aren't confused then I am okay. If u want to be like north Korea then It's okay

Sheikh Rasheed, a professional politician who changes political favors and parties, have a tragic end. This foul-mouthed person sometimes takes Nawaz Sharif as his father and sometimes calls Imran Khan as his father. No one know when he could change his own affiliations & words
stop picking on poor sheikh rashid. he's already sad and in depression since his plans to marry up with billo raani fell thru (due to delay in legislation cuz crooked PDM was occupied with whitewashing its criminal past).

I hear that even tho showbaaz sahib has finally legalized same gender marriages (sodomy and hum-jins parasti) it is far too late for the lovelorn pair. :(

Sheikh Rashid claims that the one that Imran Khan wanted to appoint is not in this world any more :what:

Soomro

There are going to be one of two options.
It's either IK or PDM.

Every idiot knows who going to win 2023 election.

So if you are anti IK you are automatically pro PMLN

Regardless I think proper chatrool is needed.
We need someone to really screw up this time so this drama since 1971 can stop otherwise juanid saffder and aseefa Bhutto are going to be ruling Pakistan till 2060.
@ziaulislam what drama since ?

Every COAS will faithful to his institution.

A strong PM and executive branch is needed to cut them to size.

Start out with CAOS report to Defense Secretary.

Every COAS will faithful to his institution.

A strong PM and executive branch is needed to cut them to size.

Start out with CAOS report to Defense Secretary.
Every PM wants to court COAS for his political benefit on the other hand. If COAS does not give in to PM's every demand then PM cries wolf. The problem of bruised egos...

Forget about COAS reporting to Defense Secretary. Not happening in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom