What's new

so middle easterns are racist towards white people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Country has their own version of Red Necks. I can show you Racist Pakistanis, Indians, Chinese, Mexicans, Arabs, Persians, Japanese etc.

Racism is not white-only or west-only thing, for ions it has been ingrained in various society, it is so ingrained in some that they do not even realize that they are being racist, that is the difference.

lol WTH there is no topic to discuss. You can post this on the thread "Whatever"

middleastern .. its a pakistani forum btw , and how did u gather this place is racist ?

Even if they are I can hardly blame them invasion of iraq and many other things seem to keep these sentiments alive, through I hear the Oil Rich Arab states like Whites.

i now see how intolerate, ignorant MF you guys are

Firstly, We aren't arabs! We are Pakistani, Pak-istan-i! does the 'P' in 'PDF' ring a bell?
I think you ought to go revise some more, maybe this is why you've been treated not so well... perhaps because of the ignorance, shown by the fact that you don't know the difference. Or am i mistaken?

Secondly, No none of us hate 'white people' <<<< more stupidity. But some of us don't like the US, and that's not in a racist way... I hate the majority of your leaders and their actions, I question their morals! But |I have no problem with the Average American, he is as much of a buddy to me as any other guy.

Thirdly, Yes while we may have some who don't like the US' actions we also have some who don't like the US in general...
Every country has some slightly extreme folks... here we have people who hate the US and burn the stars and stripes because they are patriotic and they hate to have their country bombed by a drone int he name of AT ops, they hate to see them being blamed for others' failures, they hate that they are involved in a war that wasn't theirs, they hate the fact that they are made the bad guy despite putting up with conditions where any other country would've ended the war or ceased to exist as a nation.

ignorant MF you guys are

Funny you should say that, I was just about to comment on your ignorance. :)

regards,

i now see how intolerate, ignorant MF you guys are
with such a name i would hardly answer you : i am persian we were the educated the civilized ones when spartians had 50% of population being slaves and being barbarians , not speaking about this stupid movie (our king was never naked it is the opposite the social rank in our culture was more you wear dress more you are wealth)
but of course i am kiding ;)

come back to your comment... yeah that makes me desesperate sometimes
don't worry some people dont representant the population: if you go in Iran most people would be pleases to welcome you
for exemple
i am sure this is the same for many countries around

don't forget that instead looking for peace and solutions , some people (from my country for exemple) live in hatred
and this hatred is the ciment of the ideology of Khamenei: more you hate others less you care for your own country
and let the country full of corruption , lack of freedom , and so

at least for Iran if there is a racism it is not towards Westerns , but Arabs Afghans : i see y Afghans friends how they are badly treated and i hope we educate better our citizens later to have some respect for them

what the hel1 is this thread?
indeed if you read many threads , i can understand some westerns feel bad about it
there so many anti western words
i would not say a troll... this guy i guess needed to take it out and say his feeling: this is good

Just look at the following post by the OP

i always thought India was islam... but from what i have been reading it seems like there is alot of
anti-islam/muslim sentiment within India..

is this true?

Taken from here

=============

That sums it up

I wasn't expecting you to post something like this. But good on you for posting it! :enjoy:

Haha well racism is everywhere nobody can deny it
In india all this fairness cream business would never work in Africa.
Its actually quite shamefull how they advertise it and the response is just huge.

Even in the US there is racism towards arabs for various reasons and people from subcontinent in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom