What's new

So who still thinks Israel is the root of Middle East problems?

Please don't bring off topic terms like 'Hindus' in this. Once it belonged to the Jews. Muslims captured it. The Jews captured it back. Of course you have a right to be grieved. But then you have no more right to the land than any other. If you want it take it. Stop crying. :police:
We are not hindu's that muslims will accept a fake colonial entity being set up in the heart of the middle east, the Israelis have occupied and oppressed the Palestinians for over half a century now.

It is a testiment to the Palestinians resiliance that they have been able to put up with such abuse

Exactly, if we want it back, then take it back.

Millions of non middle eastern jews come to the middle east occupy the local population, force millions from their homes, steal the land and declare a state... These are legitimate reasons to hate and work against Israel and the Jews

Then why the lack of understanding for hatred against israel & people scratching their heads, talkins about seats of power etc

Good luck with your genocide. Feels like I am back in the days of 1942!
Exactly, if we want it back, then take it back.

Millions of non middle eastern jews come to the middle east occupy the local population, force millions from their homes, steal the land and declare a state... These are legitimate reasons to hate and work against Israel and the Jews

Then why the lack of understanding for hatred against israel & people scratching their heads, talkins about seats of power etc

Why????? Do you not think that occuption of a Muslim Palestinian population for over 50 years is not a valid reason to hate somebody...

The Palestinians have nothing to do with the centuries of pogroms and holocausts against the jews, so why did the jews decide to treat this population with such cruelty

Root cause are Muslims, Israel is working for her interests like any other country

zionism is the root of every problem.... zionist regime had been in war with all muslims since the nakba day of it being recognised by west(only)....
irony is that israel is surrounded by muslims!!!
the regime is the only one in ME which posses nuke .... if it wasnt for pakistan there was no non-nuked muslim country by now
the child-killer mass murderer regime is more than threat to all asian countries
we should stop their occupation of islamic lands .......

The Arabs fought against the Jews when they started immigration. They fought and killed many of these newly settled Jews. The Jews were able to fight back. Now that in a fight if one side loses, they can't cry discrimination. If the people would not have fought back, they could be considered victims. But not after so many Arab Israeli wars starting from 48.
Why????? Do you not think that occuption of a Muslim Palestinian population for over 50 years is not a valid reason to hate somebody...

The Palestinians have nothing to do with the centuries of pogroms and holocausts against the jews, so why did the jews decide to treat this population with such cruelty

I'm not praying for the savior but for another Hitler to burn the whole Europe and US to ashes .

You need to be a Zionist or mentally retard to find Israel innocent and not the root cause of Middle East's Problems. Now I am just wondering which of the two categories is this writer belonging to.

Personally, I am just going to sit back and enjoy watching the Indians defend Israel against the evil Muslims, as always.

The Arabs fought against the Jews when they started immigration. They fought and killed many of these newly settled Jews. The Jews were able to fight back. Now that in a fight if one side loses, they can't cry discrimination. If the people would not have fought back, they could be considered victims. But not after so many Arab Israeli wars starting from 48.

So your saying that the problem is the Palestinians didnt accept occupation peacefully, they should have just sat back, let the Jews occupy their lands and homes, & the jews and their backers would have left Palestine automatically.... Your talking like a hindu again, if you did not fight back against tamerlane would he be any less brutal towards you...

Thew jews always intended to occupy Palestine and steal the land, its a natural right for a people to fight back to defend their homes and occupation of their land

Muslims have killed thousands times more Muslims than Zionists - I think either you are too innocent or deliberately over looking what Muslims are doing with fellow Muslims around you?

the ones who kill muslims are not muslims....
they are zionist

Back
Top Bottom