What's new

Social experiment China and India.

+4vsgorillas-Apebane

Reaction score
Country
China
I found this interesting. The integrity of a population is the cornerstone of any civilization.

There are good and bad in both China and India but one is particularly off track....

I hope that one day both will have a 100 percent score.

Totally manipulated social experiment. In India that person went to slum areas, so naturally people there will want money. In China he goes to up market areas, so people generally don't care. Moreover, that person was also near his purse in China as if he was observing, while in India he acts as if doesn't care. Totally manipulated experiment.

Totally manipulated social experiment. In India that person went to slum areas, so naturally people there will want money. In China he goes to up market areas, so people generally don't care. Moreover, that person was also near his purse in China as if he was observing, while in India he acts as if doesn't care. Totally manipulated experiment.

It was done in the Capital. Most of India looks like that.

Poor people might be dishonest out of desperation but healthy young men who can earn an honest living?

I commend that young Indian child who returned the wallet, still young and innocent to be corrupted by the tides of society.

It was done in the Capital. Most of India looks like that.

Poor people might be dishonest out of desperation but healthy young men who can earn an honest living?

I commend that young Indian child who returned the wallet, still young and innocent to be corrupted by the tides of society.

I am an Indian...and I know how India looks much better than you. Do you think Googles and Microsoft of the world operate out of those areas? I say, stealing is more to do with person's social and economical status than his citizenship. I can share many video of people in US stealing.

I am an Indian...and I know how India looks much better than you. Do you think Googles and Microsoft of the world operate out of those areas? I say, stealing is more to do with person's social and economical status than his citizenship. I can share many video of people in US stealing.

Societal norms will greatly influence a persons behavior.

In Confucian countries, failure to comply with expected community behavior will result in a huge loss of face.

Even in a poor Confucian country like Vietnam with similar to Indian per capita earnings, I am confident that most people there will return the wallet or let the owner know its fallen out. @Viet @AViet

Societal norms will greatly influence a persons behavior.

In Confucian countries, failure to comply with expected community behavior will result in a huge loss of face.

Even in a poor Confucian country like Vietnam with similar to Indian per capita earnings, I am confident that most people there will return the wallet or let the owner know its fallen out. @Viet @AViet
I'm afraid you are wrong. The people of poor confucism country as Vietnam will keep other people' lost pockets, while of Shintoism as Japan will return.

The Japanese know confucism sucks hence they throw it into trash bin. Similar as they dropped Chinese New Year celebration.

I'm afraid you are wrong. The people of poor confucism country as Vietnam will keep other people' lost pockets, while of Shintoism as Japan will return.

The Japanese know confucism sucks hence they throw it into trash bin. Similar as they dropped Chinese New Year celebration.

You disappoint me.

Not only do you compare Confucianism with Shintoism, you also have little faith in your own countrymen.

Confucianism is not a religion and Japan did not throw it into the garbage as you claim. Japan is a Confucian country and it is ingrained into the very fabric of their society.

Like it or not, Vietnam is a Confucian country and not the tribal jungle dweller they were before joining the Sino sphere.

I found this interesting. The integrity of a population is the cornerstone of any civilization.

There are good and bad in both China and India but one is particularly off track....

Yes, throw a wallet in front of an extremely poor person versus the same in front of middle class or rich.

You disappoint me.

Not only do you compare Confucianism with Shintoism, you also have little faith in your own countrymen.

Confucianism is not a religion and Japan did not throw it into the garbage as you claim. Japan is a Confucian country and it is ingrained into the very fabric of their society.

Like it or not, Vietnam is a Confucian country and not the tribal jungle dweller they were before joining the Sino sphere.
Saying JP as confucism is like saying Germany as Muslim country because millions Turks live here. Where do I find confucism values as peace and harmony in JP considering the country is a warlike nation?

If VN was not a part of sino sphere the Chinese won't have any reason to launch endless aggression.

Saying JP as confucism is like saying Germany as Muslim country because millions Turks live here. Where do I find confucism values as peace and harmony in JP considering the country is a warlike nation?

If VN was not a part of sino sphere the Chinese won't have any reason to launch endless aggression.

The exact idiotic argument tactic like an Indian.

there is some variation in behavior in different areas of India.. and yes social status plays a role... India is somewhere between south america and east asia... you will not be mugged or killed in India.. but stealing/pickpocket is not uncommon in many cities.

China is known in history for getting invaded from the north and itself invade south. Vietnam is south of China so it was invaded.

An Indian guy did same scial experiment in not so poor area.

I don’t believe China is confiucan anymore with the start of the PRC since there are no more Confucian laws. It is more of good manners than anything else returning the wallet and the money. Besides if China still follows Confucian, China is going to be backward and corrupted as the Qing and ROC era or small and weak like Singapore and Taiwan following what stronger powers tell them to do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom