What's new

Soft coup has been done! Kiyan is i in charge now

Kiyani is not interested to take over.........
well this is why i said soft coup, Zardari is out of the picture, Gilani will be a show case, and yes ask any military high ranker, elections will be held earlier then thought that is also some news. and regarding leader no comments. If you wanna buy it buy it and if you don't want to buy this then look other way around.

Now the Pakistani "democractic" government is giving shock and awe to the US.

I hope this news is true but I doubt it.

BB/Zardari promised U.S. if the U.S. helped them come to Pakistan they will follow all of U.S. commands.

BB also made a similar promise to India, that if they helped her kill General Zia, she would crack down on the Khalistan Freedom Movement, and she did.

Bhuttos/Zardaris are the biggest threat to Pakistan.

I would welcome a coup to get rid of Zardari but I seriously doubt it will happen. Zardari made an announcement that he will be returning back to Pakistan.

BB/Zardari promised U.S. if the U.S. helped them come to Pakistan they will follow all of U.S. commands.

BB also made a similar promise to India, that if they helped her kill General Zia, she would crack down on the Khalistan Freedom Movement, and she did.

I would welcome a coup to get rid of Zardari but I seriously doubt it will happen. Zardari made an announcement that he will be returning back to Pakistan.

dont forget the so called "sharif" brothers....
all of them are blood suckers!

http://images.geo.tv/updates_pics/12-9-2011_28260_l.jpg

Kiyani is in control and gelani is his puppet now. Fun has started guys, In coming days you will will hear very much that Kiyani has taken over right before elections. Next parties to win APML and PTI. Mashah Allah.

Highly unlikely Gen Kiyani is not in control if he was the first thing he would have done was throw out PAF Air Chief for his blunders.

Secondly APML is a dead end they have no one left, mushy is a lonely man, the future is PTI.

soft coup after zardari resigns, lol at the news, also PPP wouldnt let this puppet news be hidden

I do not think I would be happy if my government has no control of the country. Democracy takes time to develop, but you need to give that time. The democracies around the world has matured over time. India did not had good and accountable politicians, but overtime accountability has increased, still long way to go. When you have a system where non performing politicians are voted out, they will automatically start to do better Job. But it takes time.

Sources/citations?

But when it came to major issues like relations with the US, India etc. as also the WoT etc., Kayani was always in charge anyways.

Highly unlikely Gen Kiyani is not in control if he was the first thing he would have done was throw out PAF Air Chief for his blunders.Secondly APML is a dead end they have no one left, mushy is a lonely man, the future is PTI.
Yes! thats true cuz our PAF is the biggest traitor now after Ghaddari. He do whatever is in the interest of US/NATO and Mr. Ghaddari....:smokin:

http://images.geo.tv/updates_pics/12-9-2011_28260_l.jpg

Kiyani is in control and gelani is his puppet now. Fun has started guys, In coming days you will will hear very much that Kiyani has taken over right before elections. Next parties to win APML and PTI. Mashah Allah.
I think the realm of power has always been around the military headquarters.

Yes! thats true cuz our PAF is the biggest traitor now after Ghaddari. He do whatever is in the interest of US/NATO and Mr. Ghaddari....:smokin:

Can anyone tell me why the PAF cheif Qamar Suleman is a traitor?

Well i'm saying all this from my own sources, Omer bhai how are you firstly :) now coming to this soft coup, well elections are around the corner, no one in Pakistan accept elections under zardari from Musharraf to IMRAN KHAN. because future is only with these two Inshah Allah. Now as far as people who believe that Musharraf is in dead end road, brothers we all thought and claimed that not even a single person will support openly right? now that has been proven wrong. This claim will also be proven wrong Inshah Allah. establishment is in the favor of coalition government of APML and PTI, My wish is well being of Pakistan and i don't see it without working these two parties together. Lets see and watch. now one member said that PAF chief is a traitor? how is he traitor? did you guys wanted him to send f16s against USAF without the approval of gop and have them shot down by USAF? anyone who believe that PAF will stand against USAF, that person need to be waken up. wait for another 30 years until you guys dream of it. this comment is not toward OMER bhai

^^ by next Nov 2012 we will have change of government anyway, and probably elections too before the end of the year.

No unconstitutional move should be done , things should more in the constitutional directions , it will be good for nation , enough with constitutional violations.
Only people of Pakistan should bring change through fair votes , we don't need soft or hard coup , military's work is only to defend borders.

Back
Top Bottom