What's new

Soft power: In China, 'Barbie' moves women to tears, 'triggers' men to walk out

To be honest, Its a piece of shit movie with very low input of intelligence. I guess any movie that throw mud on men is bound to be a hit in liberal cesspit of US.

Barbie isn't an alpha female. Barbie is a slut. In real life, you'll never find an alpha female NOT match with an alpha male. It's impossible.
I just know someone will come out and attack my statement. Look, if Barbie isn't a slut, then why is there a (slutty) song made in her name? What about Supergirl? How come is there nothing bad made in her name?!?!

I liked Western movies until first half of first decade of XXI century.

Then brainwashing and social engineering become hard.

If you watch carefully, you will see Hollywood blockbusters drops the love romantic paradigm in that date, before it was common in Hollywood movies, since then it's very rare.

Western social engineers have changed mainstream ideology of women from love towards vanity.

here a example.

A famous pop song in the beginning of XXI century, about romantic love:

Same pop artist, but a song from the beginning of 2010s, about vanity:

You can see the same scheme in a lot more of very popular mainstream entertainment western products, it's not a coincidence, and Western laws about violence in couples is in the same date, first decade of XXI century, that date social engineers became crazy and very aggressive with their brainwashing.

Apparently lots of people in this thread are male control freaks and don't even realize it.

To show how silly it sounds maybe we should replace all the instances of "men" in this thread with "women" , all instances of "women" in this thread with "men", and "feminist" with "penis-obsessors" and see how it sounds.

Yes.

Because all of us are real men.

And woman desperately want a real man, just as a man desperately wants a real woman.

Take a lead and being firm, aka control freak is one of the desired traits of man by woman.

Woman need and desired to be controlled, the deepest thing inside their heart is to be total submissive and total dominated by man.

To be objectified by man sexually.

It's not that we look down on woman, woman should be respected and protected by man.

It's just the way how the biology works.

All the BSDM fantasy p*rn book is not a lie.

Last edited:
Yes.

And woman desperately want a real man.

Take a lead and being firm, aka control freak is one of the desired traits of man by woman.

Woman need and desired to be controlled, the deepest thing inside their heart is to be total submissive and total dominated by man.

It's not that we look down on woman, woman should be respected and protected by man.

Making wide sweeping generalizations about all the women in the world...ever think of looking at that from a different angle for once?

Let's all remember to make sure we switch the "man" and "woman" in this above reply too.

Barbie isn't an alpha female. Barbie is a slut. In real life, you'll never find an alpha female NOT match with an alpha male. It's impossible.

My last trip to Cuba last year in the Fall, the best sight I ever seen was a young Chinese millionaire playboy and his sexy GF/wife out enjoying themselves on vacation. I could hear her say "I'm tired" in Chinese that's y I quickly IDed them as young Chinese couple (20's/30's) in the foreign land... One example of alpha female-alpha male couple (the male hired his own personal tour car and driver, and the female dressed in a very revealing supermodel outfit)!

Anyways, most of you also do NOT believe in DESTINY. I once had a crush on an Asian girl with smooth flowing black hair. After I "hit on her" the next day she dyed her hair light brown not even a trace of black (which was what I liked most about her). When a woman instinctively "covers" her hair, which is her sex symbol, it's a message from above saying "she's NOT the one meant for u..."!

Sometimes, people remain single in their life because DESTINY made an error (unable to make two pre-destined couples meet each other because of life circumstances), NOT because there is no one out there. It's a weird fact of life on Earth, no matter what u do the one NOT meant to be your partner will run away from u after you hit on them, or instinctively cover her hair like the girl above!

(BTW: Just think about it what are the chances you go to Cuba for the first time ever on vacation, which is a place with hardly any Chinese/Asian people around, and also meet a cute young Chinese millionaire playboy couple from Mainland China also on vacation? That's slim to none! It's pretty impressive how fate/destiny arranges such chance encounters! There are things in life which cannot be explained by simple science and logic...)

Barbie is a spoiled young girl who desires to be ravaged by bad boys.

It's not I'm saying bad about woman or I'm overly sexualize thing, but it is as it is.

We are sexual creatures according to our gender, all the behaviors we have as a man or woman are because of s*x hormone.

Yes, I believe in Destiny.

If we learn quantum physics including how our body works down to cellular level, it's not something weird.

All the so-called magic, superstitious, prophecy, etc.

It's a natural thing just like water flowing in the river and ocean.

Making wide sweeping generalizations about all the women in the world...ever think of looking at the problem with that?

Let's all remember to make sure we switch the "man" and "woman" in this above reply too.

Yup.

Just like comparing a bad boy and a geek boy.

But both of them are men.

The big mistake a man do is to think what he feels as what human feel, and then assuming it as what woman feel as well, because both of them are human.

But the reality is not like that.

Understanding this and all the behavior in the dating market and marriage are explainable and understandable.

Yes, we are human, but animals as well.

Last edited:
Yes.

And woman desperately want a real man.

You do not see women in geopolitics forum and this phenomena makes them bad leaders.

They dont care about general human well being. The do not think in terms of humanity POV.

You do not see women in geopolitics forum and this phenomena makes them bad leaders.

They dont care about general human well being. The do not think in terms of humanity POV.

I totally agree.

Not just in geopolitical forum, but also in the workplace as well.

Woman is always nagging and yelling about equality, but it will never happen.

It's their biology.

Woman's childish behavior wants 1 minute validation and satisfaction over some fantasies, but in the end, they betray it by themselves.

Woman leadership can only work if there's a man. Without a man, it's falling apart.

I totally agree.

Not just in geopolitical forum, but also in the workplace as well.

Woman is always nagging and yelling about equality, but it will never happen.

It's their biology.

Woman's childish behavior wants 1 minute validation and satisfaction over some fantasies, but in the end, they betray it by themselves.

Woman leadership can only work if there's a man. Without a man, it's falling apart.

Which is why, NO modern civilization is matrilineal. These matrilineal society are out of the game in the civilization competition.

There may be occasional female top leaders, but these females leaders are surrounded overwhelmingly by male HODs.

It is patrilineal tribe who survive today.

I see world elites intend to create a pervassive matrilineal society for peasants and patrilineal society for elite class.

There were such social experiment in China Yunnan tribe up to very modern time. These fking exploitive tribe are quickly lost out to patrilineal Confucian culture and they are extinct culturally today, everyone totally adopted confucianism.

In short feminism is suicide.

Europe will be Islamized. White depraved women will hate their own Baizuo and enjoyed being fk by Muslims.

White man will loss wars with Confucian,

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom