What's new

Software update : PPP believes elections will be free and fair

No it isn't good. He praised the pashtun murderer, sindh Rao anwar.

There goes Karachi once again, Pakistan as a country and Pakistani's as nation is hopeless, every Educated Urdu speaking should leave before the country is nothing but a trash pile like Afghanistan with a Military worse than Terrorists.

There goes Karachi once again, Pakistan as a country and Pakistani's as nation is hopeless, every Educated Urdu speaking should leave before the country is nothing but a trash pile like Afghanistan with a Military worse than Terrorists.

Entire country has gone to dogs, not just karachi.

No it isn't good. He praised the pashtun murderer, sindh Rao anwar.
...murderer, plain and simple. we dont know how many others he killed under the guise of ops against mqm and lyari gang war.

Yeah but trust me people will blame " Muhajirs " for voting PPPP and blame Karachi ills on them, or good ol MQM again... so If we have to hear things like Indians, go back, Muhajirs , etc than lets just get the education and move to ME or UK OR USA, Pakistan consist of 4-5 backward cultures who hate each other deep down, Urdu speaking community are parde likhe log which has no place in Pakistan, better leave than living under sons of soil who are hell bent on destroying Pakistan.

bhai, i am currently living in isb, and have been to lahore as well. pindi is right next door.

believe me, karachi's condition is wayyyyyyy worse than any of the other cities. the greenery in lahore, the cleanliness of islamabad. in pindi, roads are built/paved even in low-income areas. all because the development authorities in all of these cities hold power and get enough money to develop them.

this isnt the case with karachi. ppp led sindh govt holds all the power and money, not KMC or any other local body. even middle-class and upper middle-class areas have turned to sh*t.

about revenue and budget: LDA+wasa gets 78 billion, CDA (isb) gets 150 billion, and KMC gets 38 billion annually.

...murderer, plain and simple. we dont know how many others he killed under the guise of ops against mqm and lyari gang war.
His targets were pashtuns, idiot. Same targets as NATO. You can drop the gang shit. You make up labels and apply them to whoever as this criminal would. Plus, the criminal anwar is the gang in this case.

Have some British or US or UAE diplomat just met PPP leadership?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom