What's new

'Soldier beheaded' in terror attack oustide barracks in Woolwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, regular PCs were on scene in minutes but when they saw one of the guys waving revolver in the air, they did not move further and called for Armed response....the irony of the attackers is they stood there for 20 mins and waited for armed response to show up
Its not ironic, they wanted to make a statement. I dont think its a major terror incident supported by any group..

Not true. Post 7/7 and 26/11 the Met police and AFAIK the UK Police community as a whole has taken a "shoot to kill" policy. My freind's father is an Inspector in a certain police force here in S.England.

i highly doubt it my bother, as i said if there is enough evidence that the next person will shoot you down the order is to neutralize the threat completely sorry i didnot read it completely but did they not kill one of the guys?

British Muslims make news headlines every other week, image of Islam will be damaged for sure.

i highly doubt it my bother, as i said if there is enough evidence that the next person will shoot you down the order is to neutralize the threat completely sorry i didnot read it completely but did they not kill one of the guys?

Mate what I said above is true. And anyway it seems that the police only opened fire when one guy raised his weapon to the policemen anyway so they should have used lethal force anyway.

@Die Hard

No 'reality' has been stated by you,so far that others must face. All you have done so far is rant like a jackass,pretending to be 'Mr know everything '.

Last edited by a moderator:
FORMER SECURITY MINSITER LORD WEST just said on Sky News- this looks to be a "Mumbai-style" attack or inspired by such.

You will hear the same response from Muslims: This has nothing to do with Islam.

Sick.........

Savages.....Thou I wont blame them for attacking a soldier from a country which is actively involved in killings of thousands of Muslims.

@Die Hard

No 'reality' has been stated by you,so far that others must face. All you have done so far is rant like a jackass,pretending to be 'Mr know everything '.

You dont know a jack about anything. Just proving that you are thick and nothing else. We are not talking Pakistani mullahs over here. Better to move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
FORMER SECURITY MINSITER LORD WEST just said on Sky News- this looks to be a "Mumbai-style" attack or inspired by such.

Yes it is "Mumbai Style". This is to create terror amongst UK residents. Same as the objectives of the Mumbai terrorists.

and they did shoot teh. what you are talking about is the policy which was adopted specifically for suicide bombers as you cant shoot them on chest because they might have a vest.. hence head shot was to be authorized by Gold commander.....here in this case the guy was merely waving a revolver hence he was sot to neutralize the threat....you can look up to operation kratos
Mate what I said above is true. And anyway it seems that the police only opened fire when one guy raised his weapon to the policemen anyway so they should have used lethal force anyway.

Religion of peace strikes again.

Brit Muslims are digging their own graves.

we intend to continue practising our religion...no matter how much venom is spit against us..
thank you...

looks like african region is giving har time to europeons...not that i approve of them, but this incident is disgusting and two of the attackers should be chopped down in same manner....why the helll on earth did they bring ALLAH into thus? did ALLAH ask them **** heads to go chop him off?....UK have a serious problem at its door step,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom