What's new

Some disscussion between me & Kasmiri guys(ex friends now I guess)

@Abingdonboy, @acetophenol, @Skull and Bones, @Ajaxpaul, @Ayush, @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR, @Jade, @jbgt90, @nick_indian, @Rajaraja Chola, @RoYaL~GuJJaR, @Sergi, @SpArK What do you think folks about them. They are MBAs with commerce & engineering degrees. Is it really not good or are they just the creamy layer?

Well buddy you can find @sshiles everywhere. Trying to reason with them is another thing ;)
The people like the one you talked are just plain Brain washed. Only thing that can change his opinion is bullet in his head. But sadly we live in democracy and we respect the freedom of opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
More and more kashmiri youths in the mainstream indian job market and much more industries in Kashmir to create job opportunities.No other alternative.

I feel very bad for Kashmir people. 70 % people want independent Country and if u talking about India and Pakistan than 76 % people want live with India and 24% people want live with Pakistan. They basically don't want to join Pakistan............And if u talking about killed people than yes it is very wrong and I m with Kashmiri people.

I have 1 question to all Pakistani members, Agar India Kashmir ko ek Country ka darja deta hai to my big question is kya pakistan bhi apni occupied kashmir ko aajad kar dega???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Excuse me, can you please be respectful of my nation that donates generously of our hardearned tax dollars towards the salvation of inde. We have countless amount of churches, mosques(including my congregation) and synegogues working towards a better inde and we have always been supportive of india's commitment to democracy.

Also canada's diplomats including our primeministre Pearson introduced peacekeeping in UN, which has had a a tremendous effect in war zone areas such as Suez canal, Cyprus, golan heights and continues to shine canada's commitment to global peace.
do you know here your hard earned tax dollar goes????
they go to some evangelical societies.they are responsible for converting hindus,muslims,sikhs and jainis.
we don't need this kind of help.
as pranab da said your aid is just peanut to our budget.
and why are you ranting about my hard earned dollars???
my hard earned dollars goes to poor indians and africans too but i am not ranting sh8t on international forum.

seriously dude no hard feeling for canada and canadians but we made it clear that we don't want any third party involve in kashmir issue.
you talk about human rights and you hold khalistani terrorist in your country.do i need to remind you what khalistani did???
your neighbor USA used agent orange in vietnam and now killing tribal pakistanis and innocent afghanistanis but you don't speak of supporting them.can i ask you why????
why 9/11 is different from kashmir issue???
it's same.until 90's kashmir was a peaceful place where people lived peacefully and then came the jehadis and kashmiri people had to suffer collateral damage and now they are against us.don't you think it's same like afghanistan and pakistan.you got there to kill al-qaeda and end up killing some innocents.
you see your country is no saint.your country is holding some of the most wanted criminal of india.

besides that india won't give independence to every state because it's religion.

ok take this as an example.I am a rajput caste and i don't want to live with them dalits,brahmins and shudra caste.so what should i do???
demand for a separate rajputana country???
you know odds are there.schedule caste and schedule tribes are getting quotas.they will get promotion and good jobs due to this.
so i should demand for a separate country.right???

you don't know a jack about kashmir issue.
so please stop being a hypocrite.

INDIA MADE IT CLEAR THAT WE DON'T WANT ANY THIRD PARTY IN KASHMIR

Thats because they comprise only about 2% of the population on our side. That 2% can become a Mohajir and move to Pakistan if they dont like it here. Even those who want complete accession to India are morre than that.

That survey's findings were doubted but you did forget to mention 87% wanted freedom. I believe it is natural though that the Kashmiris in India would be disenchanted with Pakistan-they simply are not in our sphere of influence anymore and they should have been Indianized years ago.This not happening for 60+ years goes on to show there is a deep bias against them.
@liontk... your nation also provided nuclear technology to India which they misused to conduct their first nuke test in 74. Pakistan did a response test in 98 and was sanctioned while sanctions on India were eventually removed. It nuclearized the entire region. Also in 74 US turned a blind eye to India's nuke test.

Anyway at topic you should have left the Kashmiri guy alone.

And trust me many Kashmiri muslim youths are studying in various colleges across India. Interaction with Kashmiri students is the only way to break their isolation. Companies should be allowed to set up industries in Kashmir. their demand is right. They want to be a part of economic development which is taking place all over India. They feel like neglected and fallen behind.

PS: both my kashmiri friends are muslims
@Rajaraja Chola buddy they were studying MBA with me 6 hardly six months earlier & in those times they were acting like best savior of India. But now in six months they changed so much. This is the reason why it's creating second thoughts in my mind that when these other students will leave for Kashmir will they maintain liberalism or they will become separatists like these two.
It's correct that many want to be on Indian side but when you reach in Kashmir valley, they act like they don't belong to india. When my brother was last year to been to Dal lake, sikara wala was speaking the same tone which Hyderabadi Owaisi & recently Togadiya was speaking. Then it comes to my mind if this is the grass-root level condition & believe me they are not the fringe elements then long will we fight for them & loose our soldiers. Since yesterday my heart is broken. 2 saal ki dosti 2 minute me toot chuki hai.

Then that thread is disturbing. Surely they are not dumb enough to be fooled by Mullah's or Ghaz e hind. Perhaps the only thing i can think of now, he was brainwashed by another educated radicalised youth.

On which Page u did debate with this Kashmir Guy
on Times of India,IBnlive or any other page

Facebook, you still didn't got. He is my friend(not sure now) since MBA 1st sem. It's been 3 years since we were in touch but after MBA when he went back to Kashmir his attitude changed suddenly.

lol why are we even worried no matter what an idiot or bunch of idiots think the part of kashmir controlled by us will forever be under indian control no one not even god can take it away from us and if any idiot tried to do that they will face the full wrath of mighty indian armed forces

i m waiting for 2014 ..for Namo to become PM..things will get really interesting:yahoo:

One funny comment from youtube comment section on Narendra modi speech in Sri Ram school, Delhi
Wait for 2014 ......Forget Kashmir, Pakistan will be crying at UN for Lahore
:azn:

That survey's findings were doubted but you did forget to mention 87% wanted freedom..

That survey's findings are not disputed.

And regarding the 87%, that is an internal matter between us and Kashmiris. Pakistanis can get the eff out of that.

Back
Top Bottom