What's new

Some of my favourite song!

Janbaz

Reaction score
Here are some of my favourite songs! Please try them and comment! Enjoy responsibly......

Bole mera kangana
YVWrkBg9jt0[/media] - BOLE MERA KANGNA
I remeber this song when i was about 6 or 7..So nice!

yG5aIbK2KE8[/media] - kya yaad karo gay
Aother amazing song! From 1996

Ae Jane Tamanna - Movie:Uljhan MP3 Downloads | RadioReloaded.com
Here is my favourite song....all time..Udit Narayan is the singer, movie Uljhan 2001, must listen

Video sau rab di - hindi, bollywood, vikas, ashima, hai - Dailymotion Share Your Videos
Sau Rab Di...Amazing song!

Please do try all these songs and provide opinion on em!

Last edited by a moderator:
The first clip is very, not very crazy about the song though.
Juhi has the prettiest smile I've ever seen and a very sweet voice, I met her in Wembly twice and again at Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport. :smitten:

Here's one of my favorite Juhi+Amir clip:

[youtube]

Another one with Shahrokh:

[youtube]

Hi,

There is a story behind evrything. It is 1965. I am at Sadiq Public school bahawalpur. We boarders got the permission to go to town to watch a movie. The movie was Azra---guess what---we caught our Islamyat teacher going into the theatre to watch the movie--even though he had part of his face covered--we kids got him.

o6YBn-YYzGo[/media] - JAAN-E-BAHARAN (AZRA)

I m a great fan of Pakistani pop now a days my favorite songs are “Ham kis gali” by Atif and ”Koi chehra” by Adeel.

Please try the uljahn(second last song) I am insanely mad about that song!

The first clip is very, not very crazy about the song though.
Juhi has the prettiest smile I've ever seen and a very sweet voice, I met her in Wembly twice and again at Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport. :smitten:

You met Juhi........OMG, what are the odds of that. Id love to meet Nana Patekar if i could.......Mad good actor!:)
Howd you get to meet her?:rolleyes:

now thats my kinda song enjoy !

media]

Here's one of my favorite Juhi+Amir clip:

[youtube]

Another one with Shahrokh:

[youtube]

I remember the first clip from the movie in which Amir has to take control of his sister's kids....Is that right!

I absolutely love the Duplicate song..............The movie has been one of my all time favourites besides Baadshah

You met Juhi........OMG, what are the odds of that. Id love to meet Nana Patekar if i could.......Mad good actor!:)
Howd you get to meet her?:rolleyes:

Yes I did :)
A friend arranged back stage pass when she gave a show in London, I also met (my) Kajol, Maheema Chowdry and some others during same show.

Here's my favorie, Habhi to nazar milao by Adnan Sami and Asha Bhosley.

[youtube]

Yes I did :)
A friend arranged back stage pass when she gave a show in London, I also met (my) Kajol, Maheema Chowdry and some others during same show.

That is amazingly lucky being exposed to Superstars!

BTW........You should try and tell me about the second last song i posted by Udit Narayan and movie Uljhan!

Here's my favorie, Habhi to nazar milao by Adnan Sami and Asha Bhosley.

[youtube]

This is an OK song...........I love other Sami songs like Ey Khuda etc. By the way who in your opinion is the best indian lyricist and playback singer!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom