What's new

Some rare and old pictures from 1965 war

Beautifull thread i think this is history of both country there is nothing bad,good to know the other side of the story .i am facinated about pakistan though very small and lack of resources but still gives hard time to us.their is some thing unique about this country.
fought so many war but still standing tall .:victory:

one day like germany we will unite togather india,pakistan & bangladesh = trinistan :cheesy:

Desperation not bravery at all

'not bravery at all'?
Are you kidding me? do you realise we see through your BS?

It take guts for a tank crew to face another tank, let alone infantrymen with makeshift methods.
It is perhaps their only option but in no way does that diminish the bravery.

Lay off the ultra nationalism for a second.
Salute those who fought and died.

How come you forget the history you had with India as HINDUS? I mean all your ppl were Hindus at one point in time. Got to wake up one day and admit to that. We can still be brothers today but your hate is what blinds you....

Yes I think my ancestors would have been non-believers likely Hindus.
That doesn't make me any less proud of being a Pakistani today AND being a Pakistani doesn't drive me to hate Indians, I consider you brothers should we not threaten each other.

But why is it that you accuse us of being hateful?
It takes two to tango. And here your ignorance is what blinds you

'not bravery at all'?
Are you kidding me? do you realise we see through your BS?

It take guts for a tank crew to face another tank, let alone infantrymen with makeshift methods.
It is perhaps their only option but in no way does that diminish the bravery.

Lay off the ultra nationalism for a second.
Salute those who fought and died.

Completely agree with this. Whether Pakistani or India, bravery is bravery.

Hope you can tell the same to the Pakistani trolls on all the threads too. ;)

Col M A G Osmany wades through water near Lahore at the end of the 1965 war ..behind him major (later brigadier) A R siddiqui
405531_196955443745368_100002927417032_344868_2031700143_n.jpg

Seems a lot of the tanks captured by both sides were relatively undamaged. Bogged? Abandoned? (I see the Pakistani ones in the wheat got bogged)

Seems a lot of the tanks captured by both sides were relatively undamaged. Bogged? Abandoned? (I see the Pakistani ones in the wheat got bogged)

Pakistan claims that all the tanks captured intact, was when their enemy was in full retreat, and a section of the column couldn't keep up.

No idea how India got so many intact.

The thread was only meant to show some historical pictures. But Indians with extremely low self esteem and low IQ have come to destroy it.

Get a life guys and please stop responding to the Indians. They are not worthy of response and dont have to make them important every time.

The thread was only meant to show some historical pictures. But Indians with extremely low self esteem and low IQ have come to destroy it.

Get a life guys and please stop responding to the Indians. They are not worthy of response and dont have to make them important every time.

agreed. but just report the posts to mods, and they will zap them.

i'll be sure to share some of these pictures with my elders; wuud probably bring some nostalgic feelings

:pakistan:

I read somewhere (US official) said regarding 1965 war

"I STILL FAILED TO UNDERSTAND WHY NOT PAKISTAN ARMY CAPTURE DELHI" I read this statement in many magazines and articles of International officials i don't know what they trying to tell... Can anyone explain?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom