What's new

Sonia Gandhi visits Dhaka July 25

Md Akmal

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Dhaka, June 14 (bdnews24.com) – India's Congress Party president Sonia Ghandhi is coming to Dhaka on July 25 to attend a special conference on disabled and autistic children.Prime minister Sheikh Hasina invited her to attend the conference and she accepted the invitation, foreign minister Dipu Moni told bdnews24.com on Tuesday.

@ " Kia ish dunia me Bangladesh ke ailawa aur koi desh visit ke leye nahi milta "

@ We are fed up with all these Indian visitors in our country. " Koi hai ham logoko in ke hatse bacho"

What is the logic to invite her to attend a special conference on disabled and autistic children ? she is not a expert on autism ;) .
i think Hasina just wanted to discuss any crucial matter with her as she is in policy making position . this is an excuse

@ " Kia ish dunia me Bangladesh ke ailawa aur koi desh visit ke leye nahi milta "

@ We are fed up with all these Indian visitors in our country. " Koi hai ham logoko in ke hatse bacho"

We are comming because your elected official(who represents your country has invited).

We are comming because your elected official(who represents your country has invited).

" Char nare bhai char, bhul kore bhai ashechelam amra gacher tule, tai na bole hetai eshe emon gadhao ache. "

Abir, where are you ? Are you also comming with Sonia Gandhi? I think, Sonia Gandhi will be much more matured/reasonable since she is an Italian origin.

is this a part of secret 7 part agreement...?:lol::lol:

@ Yes, you are right, how could you know that ? "Dilki baat ". Infact Hasina is also very clever/cunning. She thought before doing something with Indian PM why not to talk with Sonia Gandhi, "Amne samne, Dilse." As she is the "man behind the gun".

" Char nare bhai char, bhul kore bhai ashechelam amra gacher tule, tai na bole hetai eshe emon gadhao ache. "

Abir, where are you ? Are you also comming with Sonia Gandhi? I think, Sonia Gandhi will be much more matured/reasonable since she is an Italian origin.

when will your attitude of thinking the western people are more superior than your race.

They invited Sonia Gandhi to attend a conference on disabled and autistic children?

A bit odd that such an important figure in India would come to a conference. Does her visit have any significance?

I think, Sonia Gandhi will be much more matured/reasonable since she is an Italian origin.

Since when did national origin become a condition for being "matured" and "reasonable"? Sounds pretty racist.

Come on mate, you can do better than that ;)

They invited Sonia Gandhi to attend a conference on disabled and autistic children?

A bit odd that such an important figure in India would come to a conference. Does her visit have any significance?

That is exactly what i thought when i read the news. Why send a politician instead of a doctor or proffesor?? It does not make sense.

Must be heading some Catholic charity that can be of some use.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

If you are to use a non English language, why use Hindi for Bengalis?

The slavish mentally speaks?

Abir maybe going. He, it is said, is of German origin. I believe he is related to Max Mueller and Goethe.

But then ask Sunita Paul, your favourite.

Back
Top Bottom