What's new

Soon Arab Lands will be Indian Hindu States

There is no notion of civility when dealing with animals, that is only reserved for hunans. The most civility i can offer these gangus is a biscuit and a pat on the head.
I know.. sometimes I find it very hard to exercise calm. But we are not them..

wo auto pe horaha ha usme apka aur apke Jimmie ka koi role nahi
phir theek hai.

It cracks me up when a slave hindu dog who was conquered and subjugated by Arabs and other Muslim races for a 1000 yrs thinks India will win, lol.
Dude, My history isn't very good. Can you tell me in last 2000 years when was the last time an Awan from Punjab ruled over any part of any region in today's Pakistan let alone India?

Dude, My history isn't very good. Can you tell me in last 2000 years when was the last time an Awan from Punjab ruled over any part of any region in today's Pakistan let alone India?
Awans are Arab descendants

Those people who ruled India never returned back. All of them became indians and started speaking indian languages.
For example mughals all mughals after Akbar were indians from mother side. And those people who now live in Afghanistan their ancestors never left Afghanistan in their life.
Islam came through Sindh and made its way upwards, the areas of India that are now Pakistan are the muslim majority areas because most of the conquering armies settled in this region, specially during the Biritsh rule, these areas saw more and more muslims settling as these were predominately muslim areas, that is why Pakistanis are well built and lighter skinned as compared to gangus, most of the muslims in India are local dalit and lower caste converts, go see their faces if i cant convince u, my own family arrived with the conquering armies of Ghaznavi and settled in this region. The only real warrior like clan in India are the sikhs and they are no match for pashtuns, punjabis and balochs of Pakistan.

bhagwaan ghar der hai andher nahi Suriya Ji. awein naye idea na den

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom