What's new

Soon Beer from Pakistan will be available in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had some of it at my roomates wedding. It's decent but nothing to write home about and thankfully they had Guiness on tap. I laugh when people think all Pakistani's are these nutcase fundies, most of my Pak origin friends could drink me under the table.

Beer Diplomacy Ftw. :D

Muree already exports to UK and UAE. Alcholism is banned in Islam. An occasional small drink well below the intoxication levels is not.

Muree already exports to UK and UAE. Alcholism is banned in Islam. An occasional small drink well below the intoxication levels is not.

What is that supposed to mean???its like my bro told to my mom when caught "I didnt drink mom,just 1-2 peg thats all " :lol:

just one brand..

jatt_label.jpg

made at desi breweries...

ff.JPG

only for the VVIPs :P

591521.jpg

Alcholism is banned in Islam.

There you have it - and it's good to know. Stay away from big words and ideas -- next we may be informed that Islam also bans other things such as thaikedari for the faith or lack thereof of others or of thaikedari of what others may eat or drink and such - now that would be something helpful to know. Who knows, it could happen - when pigs fly or when Pakistanis do not have hide to have a drink.

Yeah, but when will ordinary Pakistanis get to drink Muree beer in Pakistan?

:what: but ordinary Pakistanis even in my city Peshawar are getting international brands. So whats with Muree Breweries . Thats available too

I would like to taste PK beer. :cheers:

Guys can anyone tell me are these malt thingies from Muree Breweries and some international ones, do have alcohol or any such stuff??

i am confused these malts taste strange
\

ordinary Pakistanis even in my city Peshawar are getting international brands. So whats with Muree Breweries . Thats available too

What's your point? That they don't have to hide? That international brands are not smuggled in? that International smuggled goods should be patronized over Pakistani goods?

What's your point? That they don't have to hide? That international brands are not smuggled in? that International smuggled goods should be patronized over Pakistani goods?

They dont hide it. These are available easily here in Peshawar rather any brand just a call away is you know the locations where to call for it.

From your post i felt you were saying that Muree Beer is not available for Pakistanis or banned or something like that so i was wondering if they are getting international brands then why cant Muree beer

just a call away is you know the locations where to call for it.

In other words, just to have a beer you have to consort with criminal elements - lovely.

In other words, just to have a beer you have to consort with criminal elements - lovely.

Criminals ??? lolzz nah you can have it from PC too ;)

BTW whats criminal about it. Dont you get it freely in Bhurban ?

Criminals ??? lolzz nah you can have it from PC too

Wait a minute there, Sistah! I'm gonna have to set this chilum down and consider the "banned for Muslims in Pakistan".

OK, after much consideration, can I trouble you for a phone numbah?:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom