What's new

Soon Beer from Pakistan will be available in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys can anyone tell me are these malt thingies from Muree Breweries and some international ones, do have alcohol or any such stuff??

i am confused these malts taste strange
\

Malt tastes different as not a lot of people are accustomed to it.

However even the non-alcoholic beer has a small very small percentage of alcohol in it.

I have had no problems with non alcoholic beers, refreshing.

The only problem is beer makes you FAT !

As for the Halaal Haraam concept

I read some where of which I only remember a part quoting Dr Israr " some said ..... that the prophet died too soon; for we couldn't get a clarification as to what is the exact definition of INTEREST and what types of wines (Alcohols) are actually haram"

However the general consensus was that any mind altering substance is haraam.

As for smoking it is haraam based on the following logic

Suicide is Haraam
Smoking is sequential suicide
thus smoking is haraam.

all cleared up for those muslims who drink beer,sell it,give it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a minute there, Sistah! I'm gonna have to set this chilum down and consider the "banned for Muslims in Pakistan".

OK, after much consideration, can I trouble you for a phone numbah?:cheers:

Lah ungal land main bhee aap chilum peetay ho :P

btw when was the last time you visited Pakistan?

and yeh sure will provide you or introduce you to some people wheneva you come here

Belive me but nothing beats this .....I have been to Goa and foreigners just get addicted to it

Kingfisher beer is an Indian Beer brewed by United Breweries Group. With a market share of over 36%, it is India's largest selling beer and is currently available in 55 countries outside India

World's best Lite Lager Award at the Stockholm Beer Festival in 1994.

World's best Lite Lager Award at the Stockholm Beer Festival in 1995.

Gold medal at the World Beer Championship held in Chicago in 1997.

First prize for the label work category at the Asian GrandPrix Cyrel 2000 Label award.

First Prize in the International Beer Awards organised by the New Zealand Hop Marketing Board.

Bronze award at the 'Australian International Beer Awards' in the "International Packaged Beer Section for the year 2000

Kingfisher Premium Lager Beer

kingfisher.jpg

kingfisher draught beer

6a00d83451ccbc69e2010536416428970b-400wi

kingfisher strong beer

kingfisher_strong_img.jpg

kingfisher Blue Beer

KF+Blue.jpg

Kingfisher Ultra beer

Ultra-Tentcard-7-x-5.jpg

In other words, just to have a beer you have to consort with criminal elements - lovely.

I live in Pakistan, if I was worried about criminal elements I wouldnt be staying in a place being run by one. And I said I could ask for delivery they have a number I could call. But driving to their drive through window seems easier and faster to me.

Dark Angel dont be insecure yara. Let Muree beer reach India and let the people decide. The thread is not about Indian beer :P

Dark Angel dont be insecure yara. Let Muree beer reach India and let the people decide. The thread is not about Indian beer :P

You are the one thinking that people are unsecure ....I was just showing my admiration for my favourite beer

This might cheer you up ...come on say Ula La La La Le yo

Belive me but nothing beats this .....I have been to Goa and foreigners just get addicted to it

Kingfisher beer is an Indian Beer brewed by United Breweries Group. With a market share of over 36%, it is India's largest selling beer and is currently available in 55 countries outside India

World's best Lite Lager Award at the Stockholm Beer Festival in 1994.

World's best Lite Lager Award at the Stockholm Beer Festival in 1995.

Gold medal at the World Beer Championship held in Chicago in 1997.

First prize for the label work category at the Asian GrandPrix Cyrel 2000 Label award.

First Prize in the International Beer Awards organised by the New Zealand Hop Marketing Board.

Bronze award at the 'Australian International Beer Awards' in the "International Packaged Beer Section for the year 2000

Kingfisher Premium Lager Beer

kingfisher.jpg

kingfisher draught beer

6a00d83451ccbc69e2010536416428970b-400wi

kingfisher strong beer

kingfisher_strong_img.jpg

kingfisher Blue Beer

KF+Blue.jpg

Kingfisher Ultra beer

Ultra-Tentcard-7-x-5.jpg

Im Loving it :cheers:

Maam ...Insecure?...... its not d 1st time ne foriegn brand is coming into our market...... n how cud even ne guess dat it ll create ne sort f competition either .... no worries we ve already ve our brands fixed :cheers:... its jst fr a chnge... dats it.

You are wrong.It is also about Indian beer especially Kingfisher.

[KOLKATA: Want a flavour of Pakistan in your beer? You may not have to wait long. Rawalpindi-based Murree Brewery plans to revive a brand exchange programme with United Breweries — make and market Murree beer in India, and Murree will match the favour for UB Group's Kingfisher beer in Pakistan.

For all those who have never seen drunks...

Haram or halal. Saitan or Saint, When drunk person doesn't care a shyt .:angel:

smoking is makrooh in islam and not haraam but you wouldnt know the difference would you.

no sir smoking is also haram in islam
ALLAH says many time in Quran anything which is harmful for u and also irritate ur mind or body these types of things is prohibited in ISLAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom