What's new

South Asian countries GDP-what need to do?

no one care about their education .in feild of technology they are way behind than india.and if u talking about their economy or per capita income so see their dependent of foreign assistance .

Many care about Sri Lanka.......

Japan to continue working with Sri Lanka as a partner

Japan appreciates the progress made by Sri Lanka in many sectors of national life since the end of the conflict, and stands ready to work closely with Sri Lanka in addressing the tasks that lie ahead, Mr. Koichiro Gemba, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Japan, said in Tokyo on Monday.

Japan’s Foreign Minister made these comments at a bilateral meeting he had with Professor G.L. Peiris, Minister of External Affairs, at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Tokyo.

Minister Peiris provided his Japanese counterpart with a detailed account of current developments in Sri Lanka in respect of all aspects of revival of the economy and the continuing reconciliation process. He thanked the government of Japan for its consistent support of Sri Lanka during the sixty years of diplomatic relations.

Japan’s Foreign Minister referred to the scope available at present forco-operation between the two countries in such areas as tourism, with tourism from Japan having increased by 45% last year, maritime security, solar power projects, and digital broadcasting.

The two Ministers discussed in detail specific programmes of collaboration to cement an already strong relationship, with Japan’s Foreign Minister assuring his colleague of the resolve of his government to work with Sri Lanka in a spirit of sustained partnership.

Foreign Minister Koichiro Gemba expressed his warm thanks to Minister Peiris for his acceptance of the invitation by the Government of Japan to deliver a keynote address at the international conference on Disaster Reduction and Management at Tohoku.

FM_Japan.jpg

Japan to continue working with Sri Lanka as a partner | Asian Tribune

TOPIC: Srilanka is the best country in south asia in economy govt & education really we all need to learn...

What? SL is good on PPC GDP but In SA India is the clear leader- it has the largest economy, growing at a fast rate, plans to spend $1.3+ TRILLION on infrastruture in next 5-6 years (about 3-4 times Pakistan's ENTIRE GDP and 20-22 times the ENTIRE GDP of SL) India also plans to have universal healthcare by 2017-20 and has some of the best higher education facilities in the region/world.

india is spending lots of amount in education..........hope this will overcome the percapita issue.....within nxt decade.....:cheers:

It is amazing to note the total worth found in a small temple of kerala is comparable to total gdp of our all south asian nebours ..

You dont measure GDP per capita in third world countries..
You calculate their PPP income............it's more relevant in developing countries cause prices here are very low......

What are you talking about?

In South Asia alone... Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and Bhutan are ALL growing faster than India.
Please dude.................
if a guy's income is $2 a day and I give him $2 more dollars , then his income will increase by 50% for the day!!!
It's a similiar situation. Bhutan grows faster cause of the huge Tata investment in hydroelectricity there............Similiarly with Afghanistan, huge western aid..........

It is amazing to note the total worth found in a small temple of kerala is comparable to total gdp of our all south asian nebours ..
Another reason to justify that the title gods own country suits kerela the best .

India will never reach the top unless the reservation and quota systems are done with.
I was disallowed to get a seat in UP polytechnic even I did better than my friends from lower caste. I rarely complained about it but in deep down I feel cheated when my faculty members from UP collage,Varanasi & Business school in Mumbai asked me what you are doing here. You don't deserve so much low quality education. I literally weep when I here these words from anyone. Anyway after my MBA now I have planned to go for MCA with job. What other members have to say? Can I go for MS in software engineering in distance education mode because now I am under pressure from my inner conscious. Any suggestion?

I was disallowed to get a seat in UP polytechnic even I did better than my friends from lower caste. I rarely complained about it but in deep down I feel cheated when my faculty members from UP collage,Varanasi & Business school in Mumbai asked me what you are doing here. You don't deserve so much low quality education. I literally weep when I here these words from anyone. Anyway after my MBA now I have planned to go for MCA with job. What other members have to say? Can I go for MS in software engineering in distance education mode because now I am under pressure from my inner conscious. Any suggestion?

Are you already an MBA ? If yes, then why go for any other degree ?

See, there are lot many factors that needs to be considered - your age, financial positions, your family support etc.

IMHO, distance education should ALWAYS be the last option as it does not hold too much value.

iF THE thread starter wants a SERIOUS DEBATE on SOUTH ASIAN ECONOMIES AT LEAST start by getting the facts correct first

Pakistan will not reach a GDP of $233 billion until 2016 (TODAY ITS $170 BILLION)

And indians GDP IN MARCH 2012 is near $1.79 TRILLION

Pakistan GDP

CHECK FOR YOURSELVES

You click on hyper link to change to india or indeed any country

AND yes indian GDP is around 10 times as large as Pakistan

FOREX around $300 billion versis Pakistans $15 billion

Whats the fuss with figures..? Fact is that the whole region needs massive improvement.

Sri Lanka is doing very well in pockets.Their education system is also pretty good.

iF THE thread starter wants a SERIOUS DEBATE on SOUTH ASIAN ECONOMIES AT LEAST start by getting the facts correct first

Pakistan will not reach a GDP of $233 billion until 2016 (TODAY ITS $170 BILLION)

And indians GDP IN MARCH 2012 is near $1.79 TRILLION

Pakistan GDP

CHECK FOR YOURSELVES

You click on hyper link to change to india or indeed any country

AND yes indian GDP is around 10 times as large as Pakistan

FOREX around $300 billion versis Pakistans $15 billion

keep ur obession with Pakistan to ueself we are not intrested & do some google to collect the facts instead of humiliating urself here with idiotic posts...

nyways srilankans have the highest literacy rate and IMO this is the reason tht they have got sound society & economy even after decades of fighting with tamil terrorists.....

plus i guess all our countries need to get rid of this idiotic comparison among ourself with smaller nations (especialy indian) to get moral boast but we hsould try to work/help each others to hav a big industrial base with the help of China.

Whats the fuss with figures..? Fact is that the whole region needs massive improvement.

Sri Lanka is doing very well in pockets.Their education system is also pretty good.

thanks god atleast one sane indian in this thread...:) among the retarded ones

Back
Top Bottom