What's new

South Asian Fake Nuclear Power

Why are you diverting from the question my friend asked.
Yes, China has stolen nuclear tech from US as it is confirmed by the links given by him.:tdown: We have neither questioned US and why are you reaching to martians.
If you dont have any reply dont give foolish and childish answers,:bunny: just stay quiet. And yes it was one of your fellow who had raised doubts on Indian space programme although it has nothing to do with this topic.
So can we have some serious discussion.:angry:
Sorry that I make you angry.
I mentioned Matians because I want to tell you it's ridiculous.I didn't doubt Indian space programme,I believe you can sent your man into space before 2015,I can't wait to see it,but to land on the moon...not in 15 years for both of our countries:no:

Sorry that I make you angry.
I mentioned Matians because I want to tell you it's ridiculous.I didn't doubt Indian space programme,I believe you can sent your man into space before 2015,I can't wait to see it,but to land on the moon...not in 15 years for both of our countries:no:

Don't think like that even b4 India china lands man on moon, the growth on china is higher than India more or less a decade gap between us, still not to worry. India never used or adapt in Industrial revolution or green revolution. but it capture and successfully adapt to IT revolution, that's while it in among the TRIPLE I nations...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom