What's new

South Asian Rivals improving ties

wakapdf

Reaction score
The changing climate of pak-india relationship. I think this song sums it up pretty well

Last edited by a moderator:
as the ties improving between India and Pakistan which is a healthly sign I think it's a high time few members should also improve their behaviour on PDF

as the ties improving between India and Pakistan which is a healthly sign I think it's a high time few members should also improve their behaviour on PDF

PDF didn`t contribute any thing in improving ties with both nation & members here did not hold any importance about this matter.

All are here to just pass there time & gain their information about international matters,
Don`t take it so seriously buddy ....:cheers:

First it was parliament attack-
Then it was Kargil-
Then 26/11-
now at what cost?-
We should not improve ties- :no:-

It is good for Pakistan, India & the region that Pakistan-India have 'good ties' ('working' relationship).

@JAT BALWAN and Nitin Goyal = true, members on this forum sometimes take things too seriously. I dont blame them, its the sensitivity of the topics. But war games aside, at the end of the day; we are all humans with similar aspirations. The sooner we realize this, the happier we'll be.

PDF didn`t contribute any thing in improving ties with both nation & members here did not hold any importance about this matter.

All are here to just pass there time & gain their information about international matters,
Don`t take it so seriously buddy ....:cheers:

I dont think like that.. I believe in projecting soft power and earn some respect in whatever way. Prime example are Zabanya, santro and many others. members respect them no matter what which country they live in. Being good and behave sensibly and rationally are not bad thing either.

Back
Top Bottom