What's new

South China Sea Forum

before 1970,Philippean never mark Spratly Islands as their's on its official maps. now you say"China is win". LOL, Philippean still take 10 Islands in south china sea.
In my eyes, you lost 10 coins,now you take back a half coin,the huangyan, and you say you win? Though I don't think nine line is fair.but the SPratly Islands no doubt is belong to china.

before 1970,Philippean never mark Spratly Islands as their's on its official maps. now you say"China is win". LOL, Philippean still take 10 Islands in south china sea.
In my eyes, you lost 10 coins,now you take back a half coin,the huangyan, and you say you win? Though I don't think nine line is fair.but the SPratly Islands no doubt is belong to china.

Before 1930 Chinese never mark Paracels and Spartly Islands on their official maps while Vietnamese had marked those at least since 18th Century. And now you are talking about official maps? :rofl: What a shame :rofl:

Ignoring your veiled personal insults, China has so far not had a conflict with the majority of ASEAN countries. It is preferable that all parties in East Asia resort to dialogue and diplomacy to resolve any misunderstanding.

Of course, but China don't like it, because they don't have a single base of their claim, except "we occupied it from other hands by our mighty super-strong supreme Military-super-power". How can you start "dialogue and diplomacy" while you don't have a single base of your claim?

Last time I remember VN was some belongings on the French colonial map in the 1930s.

France invaded Vietnam, 1883-1945 France made protectorate control over Vietnam, Nguyen Kingdom of Vietnam was existed until 1945 as symbol of Vietnam Country. China was ruled by Mongolian, Manchus and Japan, Britain (until 1997) recently.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3300381 said:
Of course, but China don't like it, because they don't have a single base of their claim, except "we occupied it from other hands by our mighty super-strong supreme Military-super-power". How can you start "dialogue and diplomacy" while you don't have a single base of your claim?

This matter should be resolved by all involved regional countries on the basis of mutual respect and understanding through dialogue and diplomatic means to avoid any misunderstanding.

This matter should be resolved by all involved regional countries on the basis of mutual respect and understanding through dialogue and diplomatic means to avoid any misunderstanding.

Yes, but sadly our chinese friend who always insists that it only talks "bilateral" separately from each ASEAN country, but this is not possible because the SCS is a multilateral dispute.

Never forget what our Chairman Mao taught us! :china: USA imperialism is a paper tiger!

And Iran's Khomeini said; "America can't do a damn thing against us."

Mao and Khomeini really were fiercely anti-imperialist minded leaders who had dignity. As opposed to most leaders in the world today who love sucking western **** 24/7 with only a few exceptions like Chavez and Ahmadinejad. So sad!

Who's Philippean?

Our GDP may not be as high as the arrogant Chinese but our intelligence is not as low as theirs. Our elementary students already know that the people living in France are not called Francean and those in Japan as Japanian.

You have a great military to brag about but atleast try not to show how little educated you are compared to those who doesnt even have a decent military to defend its own coasts.

"Every Communist must grasp the truth: Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

"Stalin is our greatest father and teacher. In the name of Chinese people and Chinese Communist Party, we celebrate comrade Stalin's seventy birthday. May he be in the best health and live a long life! Leader of both the world's working class and Communist Internationale — Ten thousand years of life to Stalin!"

Mao Zedong

144px-Mao1939.jpg

You know, the Chinese love weapons such as this type of Jiangkai II Frigate. I also love to see if it can withstand TSS-N-25 Switchblade anti-ship missiles, that we can self produce with Russian support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me break. I agree that you have the ability to make Nike shoes. But missiles? Show me something real or stop bragging.

Please open a new thread would love to see more images of festival.

I am not quite sure if the forum admins will agree?

Give me break. I agree that you have the ability to make Nike shoes. But missiles? Show me something real or stop bragging.

171330527.jpg

Head of the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation Mikhail Dmitriyev

Russia, Vietnam to Jointly Manufacture Anti-Ship Missiles

16:45 15/02/2012
MOSCOW, February 15 (RIA Novosti)

Russia and Vietnam are planning to start in 2012 joint production of a modified anti-ship missile, head of the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation Mikhail Dmitriyev said on Wednesday.

“We are planning to build facilities in Vietnam for the production of a version of the Russian Uran [SS-N-25 Switchblade] missile in a project that is similar to joint Russian-Indian production of the BrahMos missile,” Dmitriyev said.

The Uran subsonic anti-ship missile can be launched from helicopters, surface ships and coastal defense batteries. It has a range of up to 250 kilometers (135 nautical miles) and carries a 145-kilogram high explosive warhead.

Russian-Indian joint venture BrahMos Aerospace Ltd, set up in 1998, manufactures supersonic cruise missiles based on the Russian-designed NPO Mashinostroyenie 3M55 Yakhont (SS-N-26).
Sea- and ground-launched versions have been successfully tested and put into service with the Indian Army and Navy.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20120215/171330093.html

Interesting, the Chinese guy showed some weapons while the Vietnamese guy showed books and flowers.

Tell me, are we on a defense forum where we discuss military weapon systems or is this a home-and-garden website?

My posts are appropriate for an armchair general.

The Vietnamese guy is a peacenik and he's the oddball on this defense forum.

Incidentally, armchair generals quote Sun Tzu's Art of War. We do not quote Gandhi (e.g. another peacenik).

Tell me, are we on a defense forum where we discuss military weapon systems or is this a home-and-garden website?

My posts are appropriate for an armchair general.

The Vietnamese guy is a peacenik and he's the oddball on this defense forum.

Incidentally, armchair generals quote Sun Tzu's Art of War. We do not quote Gandhi (e.g. another peacenik).

Just show your nukes, it's more terrified than some fake toys like paper aircraft and/or tank model... :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom