What's new

South China Sea Forum

I feel china should play it down,its not doing them any good.whats the point in getting other countries worried by the claims.

But what ever is happening,and showing china in not so positive light.And the last few incidents make me feel as if its going as per the script of someone.and that some who is trying to bring all the countries to group up against china before moving in,but who is that ?

I feel china should play it down,its not doing them any good.whats the point in getting other countries worried by the claims.

But what ever is happening,and showing china in not so positive light.And the last few incidents make me feel as if its going as per the script of someone.and that some who is trying to bring all the countries to group up against china before moving in,but who is that ?

They will not. China has too much trade which many reply on. Only country who do not care about their progress with go against China. China is called world factory for a reason.

Of course, bullying makes anyone look bad.

10287040_531613016961663_971994399294957145_o.jpg

This is not bullying. This is throwing a tugboat in front of a formidable Coast Guard vessel.

It's the Vietnamese that are losing their cool not China. China has the right to drill there. Vietcong government know this, but want to save face. They send ships to harass, but did not work. They allowed people to riot but when it got out of hand, they stepped in. Damage has already been done and foreign companies will seek punitive damages totaling billions. Worse, foreign investors will think twice before going to Vietnam now.
Some factories will shut down for weeks, putting more poor Vietnamese out of work.

This is not bullying. This is throwing a tugboat in front of a formidable Coast Guard vessel.

what is idiot formidable Coast Guard vessel is here when it invaded in to other country EZZ and try to steal oil from there. ?

telling about power, showing his muscle is altitude of hooligan.

I think you misunderstood the meaning of hooliganism.

It mostly arises from "outnumbering others," not "beating the other singularly." So, hooliganism is sort of an insect/mass mentality -- swarming the strong one with countless little ones.

In this case, by trying to rally the Pinoy and Japan against China, Vietnam is acting like a hooligan.

Remember, hooliganism is not about being able to beat others. In fact, it is often the hooligans that got beaten in the end.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom