What's new

South China Sea Forum

Vietnamese always say that Chinese members on this forum like to post photos. I find that you like to post paintings. More room for imagination, right?
Useless cheap copy ship, we're controlling the sky near Itu-aba now, and we can't see that junk dares to roam around:coffee:
su-27.jpg

Vietnamese always say that Chinese members on this forum like to post photos. I find that you like to post paintings. More room for imagination, right?
I posted a footage

, but no chinese can answer why 'mighty' Chinese Type 054A dare not face with our Su-27 near Itu-aba (or they knew Type 054A is just a Junk, but still bragging here). So, I just simply changed to new pic .That's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted a footage

, but no chinese can answer why 'mighty' Chinese Type 054A dare not face with our Su-27 near Itu-aba (or they knew Type 054A is just a Junk, but still bragging here). So, I just simply changed to new pic .That's all.

Vietnamese ant asks Chinese lion: "why haven't you stepped on me yet?"

A stupid Vietnamese ant stands in front of a Chinese lion and asks, "why haven't you stepped on me yet?"

Answer: If we did, the world would claim we're mean. So we're waiting for the dumb ant to increase its provocation to justify a Chinese crushing of the ant. We will step on you soon enough.

A stupid Vietnamese ant stands in front of a Chinese lion and asks, "why haven't you stepped on me yet?"

Answer: If we did, the world would claim we're mean. So we're waiting for the dumb ant to increase its provocation to justify a Chinese crushing of the ant. We will step on you soon enough.
The world will know the true face of the "lion" soon
around you not only an ant, there are many and also in your ear such as Tibet, Urumqi, HongKong

\Hehe, do I need to remind you that china is controlling by the most corrupted chinese family Xi jinping ??

War is good for low-life chinese like you bcz you can end up your worthless life like hero, but it's bad for their assests. So, just like Mr. Gadaffi, Mr. Xi would rather chose a civil war than a war with VN to protect his assests :P

His native Taiwan is also an ant.

However, Taiwan can crush both the Vietnamese and Filipino navies with little effort.

Taiwan's air force has 327 modern fourth-generation fighters (e.g. F-16s, Mirage 2000s, and indigenous FCK-1s). In comparison, Vietnam only has 39 and the Philippines has ZERO fourth-generation fighters.

Taiwan is more like a terrier. We're big enough to matter and too much to handle for Third World non-industrialized countries like Vietnam and the Philippines.

Taiwan also builds its own Hsiung Feng 3 supersonic missiles. Can you Third World Vietnamese and Filipinos make the same claim?

References:

Republic of China Air Force

Hsiung Feng 3

----------

8g9R0.jpg

Taiwan's FCK-1 (Fighter Ching Kuo)

However, Taiwan can crush both the Vietnamese and Filipino navies with little effort.

Taiwan's air force has 327 modern fourth-generation fighters (e.g. F-16s, Mirage 2000s, and indigenous FCK-1s). In comparison, Vietnam only has 39 and the Philippines has ZERO fourth-generation fighters.

Taiwan is more like a terrier. We're big enough to matter and too much to handle for Third World non-industrialized countries like Vietnam and the Philippines.

Taiwan also builds its own Hsiung Feng 3 supersonic missiles. Can you Third World Vietnamese and Filipinos make the same claim?

References:

Republic of China Air Force

Hsiung Feng 3

----------

8g9R0.jpg

Taiwan's FCK-1 (Fighter Ching Kuo)

So the terrier Taiwan was armed to the teeth to counter other ants like the Philippines?
That would be an overkill.
I suppose those war fighting machines you posted are to be used to defend against the lion when she decides to gobble the terrier.

terrier02.jpg

A stupid Taiwanese terrier stands in front of a Chinese lion and asks, "why haven't you gobbled me up yet?"

Answer: If we did, the world would claim we're mean. So we're waiting for the dumb terrier to declare its independence to justify a Chinese crushing of the terrier. We will gobble you up soon enough.

By this opinion, we can recognize a smart theory of Chinese brothers: Before any war, two country bring quantity of their weapons to compare with the opponent. Who have more is the winner and they need not to open fire. :thinktank:

It helps me know why "super" PLA created a large number of trivial troops (certainly, in anniversaries, their big mouths are awesome! :china:) and secondhand copied weapons. In Korean war, human waves of "super" PLA prove. Very fantastic!

A stupid Taiwanese terrier stands in front of a Chinese lion and asks, "why haven't you gobbled me up yet?"

Answer: If we did, the world would claim we're mean. So we're waiting for the dumb terrier to declare its independence to justify a Chinese crushing of the terrier. We will gobble you up soon enough.

Very simple. Just one sentence. Both of them are Han, nothing different.

1. China has thousands of anti-missile missiles. China has been building missiles for decades. You Vietnamese can't afford to buy more than a handful of Russian missiles. Your strategy won't work.

2. I've already stated that advanced Chinese AESA radars can detect little Vietnamese corvettes long before Chinese warships come within range of crappy Vietnamese radars. China gets to see and shoot first at a very long range. You Vietnamese have no chance of winning.
Hey friend, you have good knowledge, don't let other get you angry

You know that Earth surface is curved, don't you? At ship height, maximum detection range, double the horizon distance maybe 40 km, at that rang every radar may detect ship size target

\Hehe, do I need to remind you that china is controlling by the most corrupted chinese family Xi jinping ??

War is good for low-life chinese like you bcz you can end up your worthless life like hero, but it's bad for their assests. So, just like Mr. Gadaffi, Mr. Xi would rather chose a civil war than a war with VN to protect his assests :P
Martian is ready to sacrifice himself to kill some of his nation enemy like you and bring glory to his nation.

By this opinion, we can recognize a smart theory of Chinese brothers: Before any war, two country bring quantity of their weapons to compare with the opponent. Who have more is the winner and they need not to open fire. :thinktank:

It helps me know why "super" PLA created a large number of trivial troops (certainly, in anniversaries, their big mouths are awesome! :china:) and secondhand copied weapons. In Korean war, human waves of "super" PLA prove. Very fantastic!
Just a few megaton nuclear blasts on Tokyo and Japan will sink into the ocean :lol:

China already took control over Diaoyu Islands with our civilian activists. Now we are going to land on Ryukyu Islands too.

We have three options to fire antiship missiles: warships, aircrafts and last but not least coastal-based positions.
If a war breaks out, we are sure that Russia and the U.S. will support Vietnam with all the funny things we need for a fight.

In theory we never have a chance against China. But the reality says differently.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Is that what your Vietnam propaganda says? We slaughtered you like monkeys in 74, 79, 84 and 88. Looking forward to doing it again.

Back
Top Bottom