What's new

South China Sea:India to continue exploration.

State-owned ONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL) will continue exploration activities in the South China Sea hydrocarbon block No. 128 for another two years, potentially bolstering Vietnam’s case in its dispute with China over the waters. Such an approach will also assert India’s presence in the region

Despite Chinese objections to India-Vietnam energy cooperation in the disputed South China Sea, the latter two nations had in October last year signed a pact to expand their partnership in oil and gas exploration, refining, transportation and supply during Vietnamese President Truong Tan Sang’s visit to India.

While OVL made an investment of $68 million in block 127, it has invested around $46 million in block 128.

Certainly, the blocks which India activities of oil and gas exploration were located very close the coast of Vietnam, within Vietnam's EEZ.

There were few Chinese members in this forum doubting that ONGC has ended its exploration activities in the seas surrounding Vietnam , i guess they must make note of this and inform their warning department to issue further warnings :cheesy:

China will have to punish India for this transgression. I hope they do so quickly

China will have to punish India for this transgression. I hope they do so quickly

I don't see any reasons that India will afraid or scare anything from China. Moreover, India loves to confront with China to see how good Dragons could it be?

India keep digging oils, keep producing more Brahmos then delivery them to Viet Nam. Viet Nam promises that will never MISS any China ships floating around in SCS.

BTW, You are not truthseer as yours nick. The other word that nick just being abused by YOU.

fortunately they can't,indias china speed breaker
:triniti:QUOTE=truthseer;3218855]China will have to punish India for this transgression. I hope they do so quickly[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom