What's new

South Korea XK-11 Rifle

oicw%20tree1.jpg

you must be kidding me.....Is this gun really this huge....??? A big - for this gun.

You can shot thousand of bullets with pin point accuracy with this big weapon in no time.

All the electronic systems are controlled by a processer or you can say a small computer inside. Every year size of micro chip is shirking which result in smaller but faster processers.

that's amazing for me electronic items in guns..i thought that it's made by mechanical items.....

i think xk-11 is good rifle only problem is that it's very huge....

The over head burst feature is kind of stupid in my opinion because of the fact only a small amount is actually directed toward the ground. Plus those rounds are very small, 20mm is too small for that kind of feature, half the warhead is the electronic fusing. You are much better off using it with a high trajectory 40mm round whose warhead would be coming down at the enemy, not over him.

These people didn't look at how the weapon or weapon system in terms of how it is used in infantry warfare. They center it more so on it’s effectiveness as an individual weapon and that is wrong. Plus this thing just plain has ugly features like a 9.8' barrel for a 5.56mm round and the 13.5 pound weight

that's amazing for me electronic items in guns..i thought that it's made by mechanical items.....

tank is also a weapon with mechanical trems but now a day computers are used for targeting . same case with XK-11

The over head burst feature is kind of stupid in my opinion because of the fact only a small amount is actually directed toward the ground. Plus those rounds are very small, 20mm is too small for that kind of feature, half the warhead is the electronic fusing. You are much better off using it with a high trajectory 40mm round whose warhead would be coming down at the enemy, not over him.

These people didn't look at how the weapon or weapon system in terms of how it is used in infantry warfare. They center it more so on it’s effectiveness as an individual weapon and that is wrong. Plus this thing just plain has ugly features like a 9.8' barrel for a 5.56mm round and the 13.5 pound weight

forget the looks first tanks never look so good but time improve them. same in case of infantry weapon . they will improve in future

tank is also a weapon with mechanical trems but now a day computers are used for targeting . same case with XK-11

sorry for asking it in this thread:

What is multi caliber rifle ??? i recently listen that indian army wants multi caliber rifle and DRDO is building new multi caliber rifle....

forget the looks first tanks never look so good but time improve them. same in case of infantry weapon . they will improve in future

The tank was a revolutionary weapon. There was nothing like it before but this thing is just a grotesque attempt to make a gun into a swiss army knife. That said if you think it has merit others probably think so too and will continue to develop on the concept.

The tank was a revolutionary weapon. There was nothing like it before but this thing is just a grotesque attempt to make a gun into a swiss army knife. That said if you think it has merit others probably think so too and will continue to develop on the concept.

its a revolution for infantry weapons. in future wars it will reduce stress from soldiers.

its a revolution for infantry weapons. in future wars it will reduce stress from soldiers.

That's what I'm trying to say. It isn't revolutionary, both the gun (carbine in this case) and the electronic grenade launcher have been done and done better. It's just a bad carbine with a neopup
on top of it and neither work that well.

-A 9.8 inch barrel for a 5.56mm round is too short.
-The 20mm grenade with propellant behind it and electronics in front doesn't have enough room for a lethal charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
not very good looking IMO but as long as it's effective it doesn't matter :D

Back
Top Bottom